After my mother died two years ago from ovarian cancer, my Dad started drinking very heavily...

After my mother died two years ago from ovarian cancer, my Dad started drinking very heavily. He lost his job and then we lost our house. We had to move into a shitty two bedroom apartment in L.A. For the past two years, it's just been me and my dad. I just turned 18 three weeks ago, but I'm still in high school.

It took my father about a year and half to get over my mom's death, but eventually he cut back on his drinking and he started dating again this past summer. After a few one night stands and few botched attempts at starting a relationship with the women he was dating, things became serious with a woman I really like. She's a really sweet woman and I like how she treats my Dad. They've been a couple for about a month and a half now.

Apparently, my father's new girlfriend has an ex-husband who just got out of prison two weeks ago. Her ex husband beat her up really bad last Wednesday, so my father decided to move his new girlfriend and her fourteen year old daughter into our two bedroom apartment. We spent all weekend moving their crap into our place. I have to share my bedroom with a girl I don't know at all. Her name is Alexis
>pic related.

She is extremely cool. She plays video games and she likes SciFi. She's hardcore into yoga. She seems very mature for her age. She has thanked me a thousand times for being cool about her moving into my bedroom.

After spending nearly a week with Alexis, I've fallen completely in love with her. I couldn't help it. I fought it for as long as I could. I think she knows it too, cause she flirts with me a little bit. I'm just overwhelmed by how beautiful she is.

I graduate in the spring and then I'm going to stay here and go to community college for two more years. She's only a freshman in high school. I could potentially be sharing a bedroom with pic related for the next three years.

I don't know if I can take it. She is so god damned beautiful it hurts my eyes.
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/biz/pine-tree-park-tustin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>After my mother died two years ago from ovarian cancer

Damn, guess you should have replied to that post user.

You must be pretty fucking lame if they thought it was a good idea to make a 14 year old girl live in the same bedroom as an 18 year old dude.

Your 18 and she's 14. Age of consent is 18 in California.

If you touch her, you go to jail. Enjoy your three years of constant temptation and torment.

Kek

Lol

Chin up user, this girl is not the way to get over the shit things life has thrown at you. Be cool with her, be manly and respectful. In four years she might fuck you if you are lucky, that or introduce you to her friends. Its simply not worth the jail time.

post more pics

This is the only pic I have. I stole it when I helped her move in her dresser.

She's in the living room right now, watching TV with my Dad and her mom.

That gril is not 14

I know Alexis. Im calling her now and telling her what youre doing Paul.
(763) 607-9984

She turns 15 in December

Yeah i know. Dec28th. Youre fucked now

Oh shit

let her see your hard dick sometime

i want this to be real so bad

Tell her what? OP's looking for advice on how to manage this

Fuck's sake, white knights like you are the reason content here is so shit

Nice try Paul

Oh boy.

Thank you, you really made my day!

Paul? Why are you posting pictures of Alex on the world wide webs?

If she's 14 I'm 14

>Doubt.jpeg

Why would you post her number?

Stop being weird Paul and come to the living room and watch Mad About You with us.

Whatare you doing Paul!!??? Moms talking about moving out! Reply to my texts or call me!!!

Dude I feel sorry for you. When I was your age I thought nothing of getting with a 14 or 15 year old. It honestly wasn't nearly as big a deal as it is now. Having said that, in hindsight it turns my gut because if I had knocked one of them up, it's a game changer and it ruins their life and the life of the baby. Not worth it. Also, honestly, they suck in bed. Wait until you get your hands on a couple of those liberal 20 something chicks who want to be dominated. If you really love this girl. Be the coolest big brother you can be. Remember, this is a period of time she'll never forget, make it a good memory, not something she will regret.

I don't believe any of this is real. More pics.

Go to bed kid.

The people posing as people who know OP are trying too hard.

Alexis does not look like she has ever been on Sup Forums

>they suck in bed

this is a good thing. It means you get to teach them.
>eager to learn

OP, fucking tap that shit or you're mother will die in her sleep tonight. Wait... never mind about that last part.

So many samefags samefagging.

Diamonds for her, post more

Nice try Paul

Move. Pussy isn't worth years of Tyrone going raw dog on your ass.

Thats a minnesota area code

OP here.
No shit. Dad and i moved to california from minnesota 5 years ago before mom got sick. Please dont call Alexis.

>prisonworthy

Careful, she just wants to get you back to the mothership.

OP here, this is not Op. It is why we need IDs back though.

Jerry! How could you post this about me? That's so gross, you know I browse Sup Forums you horny little faggot

She turns 17 in Feb. I'm 20.

Nice try fake paul

>sry, i'll delete

>posts literally 7 seconds apart
>supposed to believe its 2 different people
>wanna sell a bridge while u are at it?

Theres no pine trees in LA you degenerate fucks. And "alexis" is clearly russian.

Fag

>yelp.com/biz/pine-tree-park-tustin

Russians are the only people on earth who are incapable of traveling. It isn't possible for anyone to leave Russia and live somewhere else. Ever.

Yeah she travels, to minnesota, where she lives. Look at her phone number you dolt.

Some user call the number and settle this bullshit once and for all.

Nice try Paul

>view metadata
>same computer admin username
KEK

FUCKING lawl

Damn. oP must really be Paul. Looks like he bailed.

Minnesota fag trying to act like a Cali fag like some 902101 Dillon shit

You didn't check anything Paul

fuck OFF

Paul is gone?

OP are you female too? Not that it matters. Either way, if you feel that way about her, go for it. See if she is interested. If she is you fuck, if she isn't, that tension is gone.

Go for it.

This is my step sister.

Occasionally, she comes home so drunk she can't make it up the stairs without my help.

im not paul

Based on the shadows, that is clearly a single story house. What stairs?

kek

>she's only capable of taking pictures at her house.
>if she leaves her property, the taking of photos is no longer physically possible. It's a law of the universe.

Am architect, can confirm.

If all goes well, she may become your sister.

Paul please just come into the kitchen and talk to us.
We're family, son.

Based on the direction of the flying bullshit, you're a faggot and an autist.

Tell everyone you know so when a teacher finds out they send cps to your house. Two minors, of different sex, over the age of 8 are not allowed to cohabitate in the same bedroom. Dumbass motherfucker.

>takes picture of only herself at friends house
lol

Fucking Paul. Always fucking everything up. Son I am dissapoint.

>she took the picture

fuck off satan.

wut

citation, please good sir.

>she

Oh shit boi

Alex sent us this, whaddup paulo its your boys from school

Lmao we've put this in the group chat

winrar

OP here, thinking of just moving out of town for college now.

Also, that's not her number and my name isn't Paul.

You are hereby issued a citation for unchecked dubs.
Have a nice day sir.

My computer crashed today, I should have replied to those posts too

Is your motherboard okay?

have you searched for her vibrators yet?

Fuck you.

moar step sister pics plz