Help me to understand

help me to understand...
who IS the finnish (swedish?) 'kang' that get's talked about in any thread relating to finland
is he a we wuzer of some kind?
can a swede or a finn explain pls

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyakovo_culture
ylilauta.org/arkisto/46491588#no53552140
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's the ultimate Finnish we wuzer and an unrivaled haploautist

Extremely easily butthurt Finn that thinks every Swede absolutely hate Finns and want to see genocide on them.

but what does he we wuz about?
being mongol
being swedish?

does anyone in Finland not use Sup Forums?

He wuzes about how superior some proto finnic tribes somewhere in middle of tundra were before swedes came and wiped all the evidence

Someone give him the quickrundown

we wuz the ancient kangs of Scandinavia
we wuz the founders of Novgorod (and therefore modern day Russia)
etc. etc.

There is no "normal" in finland, everyone is either mega autist on Sup Forums or alpha as fuck

He and his doppelganger are just shitposters. Swedes are the baited & buttblasted ones in his threads

well we pretty much wuz

includes estonians as well

If thinking that makes you feel better than sure.

There was a finnish guy who hated finns who didn't know about their "true" identity. He believed that finns were super geniuses and that it's our fault that finns never became a superpower.
But then again we have our own kang who makes shit about how SWEDISH EMPIRE IS THE BEST AND SHIT.

T. Mega autist

nuh uh
finns dropped out of thin air when swedes landed in finland in 1200

i'm in hysterics from this thread finbro
the kang sounds like an absolute riot when he's we wuzing
i don't think i could contain myself if i saw him posting

He's a legit finnish supremacist and an amateur "historian"

He's right though.
You don't spread a language by being technologically inferior. Rules of nature forbid that. It would be like Australian Aboriginals colonizing Britain in the 18th century.

The people who brought Finnic languages to Finland and Estonia had to be technologically up to date and this is consistent with what archaeologists say about the level of culture at the Volga, it was bretty good 3000 years ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyakovo_culture

ylilauta.org/arkisto/46491588#no53552140

Here's the theme song for this guy.

Don't mock him. He is the supreme overlord warlord of karelian mememagic.

i'd let him fuck my bp tbqh

KEK
i wish we had our own kang for the british empire

Doesn't matter how i feel, just looking at his threads you see how things are

That whole shit started when he began spamming those swedish are imperialist oppressors -threads. Some of you were genuinely upset about his shit talking, debating him hours straight

Chances are you have seen him. He's been on Sup Forums for like 5 years

Looking at this threads I see Finns giving the most serious replies to the most blatant shitposting.

Well hello!

how can you we wuz for 5 years straight
does he do this on ylil as well?

Finnar är inte seriösa när de skitbrevar. Du måste vara verkligen ny.

Spendera timmar av att skriva långa novelbrev säger något annat.

>karelian mememagic
You want to get cursed fag?
T karelian wizard

Yes. He's also an advocate of the finnish pizza industry who hates the turks for putting MUSLIM SPERM into their food.

Not him though.

Why do you as a Finland-Swede have this inferiority complex towards Scandinavians though?
Why are you so hellbent on 60% of your ancestors being "stone age reindeer herders",
wouldn't that make you feel inferior towards Swedes?

Why not look at the actual facts objectively and ditch the inferiority complex. Swedes were technologically ahead of your ancestors 1000 years ago but not 2500 years ago when Finnic languages spread.

Nej...user de spenderar inte timmar åt sånt. De tar copypasta och brevar det om igen för att få folk som du att bli triggade.
No sir please don't.
Kek, he sounds like an awesome guy.

>De tar copypasta och brevar det om igen för att få folk som du att bli triggade

Och vem är ny här om man fråga?

>hates the turks for putting MUSLIM SPERM into their food
this is taking it to a new level of retardation
when did the joke become serious discussion

Du tyvärr

>I see Finns giving the most serious replies
80 % shitposting, 20 % pure turboautism. He basically was just baiting swedes in most of his threads

>being ok with eating muslim sperm

Upper class finns make up that 60% not forest finns
t.eri

Most Finland-Swedes are plebs not upper class.

Fucking cucks. Buy finnish pizza instead

Halme oli vitunmoinen narkkari ja kasvoi hurripainotteisella alueella, Sai niskaan vitusti paskaa suomalaisillat rantahurreudestaan ja ruotsalaisilta taasen köyhyydestään. Ette te mitään kivaa porukkaa ole.

He is an autismus pro.
A master agitator.
A true hero of extraterrestial shitposting.
The strong stream of shaite floating in the main pipe of the sewer that is Sup Forums.

>not being OK with eating muslim sperm