How much heroin can I get for $100?

How much heroin can I get for $100?

Will $100 be enough to an hero?

Bump

If you've never done it before and don't get ripped off, $100 should do the trick. If you can shoot over a gram you might stop breathing or something' but make sure you're shooting it. I've never done anywhere close to that much, so I'm just guessing. Maybe someone with more experience can help.

Thanks bro. Was planning to shoot for the first time and then drowning.

Gonna take my parents boat out, shoot and tie my feet to the anchor.

Figure I won't suffer if I shoot a ton before hand.

I was a heroin addict for 6 years, even if you get ripped off 100 bucks will kill you if you have no tolerence, most of the powder shit is cut with fentanyl so it's actually stronger but look for brown rocks, crush it up, shoot it and release the belt, I'm also an EMT and we revive overdoses all the time so make sure no one finds you for at least an hour to make sure you actually die, good luck

Why don't you just straight try to OD? Buy a $100 worth then ask if you can bum a bit more from the dealer. Or try the helium method, it is cheap

I've never used but a lot of my friends have been habitual users for years.

If you get legit boy, then a hundred bucks should be plenty if you aren't a user, but you'd have to shoot it. This is also assuming that you aren't getting ripped off. A lot of people will give first time users shitty heroin because they can make a lot more money, and since the first timers don't have anything to relate to, it makes them feel higher than they've ever been, so they can't tell. I would advise getting a junkie friend of yours to get it for you. Preferably someone who has been going through the same dealer for a while.

FYI: If you don't do it the first time, you're going to wake up drenched in sweat about 14 hours from administration, and you're going to have the worst fucking stomach pains of your life.

Not afraid to die? We could make use of you before you turn to a bag of useless meat. Call us: 1800-as-fuck-5.

Helium doesn't let me die in bliss. Never done heroin. Figure it's better to die happy.

OD on herion is painfull Pre Med AMA

So $200 to be sure?

Lol how the fuck is it painful to die from the gold standard of pain killers?

Just buy it on the dark web, one of the new silk road sites, shit is more pure than any street shit and will definitely kill you

6 year addict, he meant if you live from it which it is, if it's enough to kill you, you just pass out and quit breathing

Not going to risk fucking it up by getting caught. This is a decision I made years ago. I'm not going to fuck it up because of some asshole on the internet.

Not going to live. I just don't want to suffer drowning.

Read above.

Trips yo

No

>happy
>numb

If I an hero I'm doing it the same way you're planning, will leave a note that I'm not a retarded junkie and that this was the best way I could end it for myself

$200?

I don't need so much I can't throw the anchor.

put it on a platform

You know what's cheaper. Getting in a fight with a heroine dealer. Either he'll kill you, or you'll kill him, be a hero for killing a heroine dealer, and have more then enough heroine to an hero.

why are you using your parents boat any way?
just smack up and swim then when you feel content stop

Been a hero before. I don't need anymore of that bullshit.

do it with oxy
just snort a few pills, way easier than find and shoot your vein and buy all the needed junkie paraphernalia

Because they aren't rich enough for me to jump out of a plane.

>oxy
you need to do boos for it to kill you

>just smack up and swim then when you feel content stop

You will start to panic and call 911 like most do. Then you'll be in a shit load of pain every one in the family is gonna hate you. Once you leave the hospital you will start going into real depression and start shooting up everyday untill you become a junkie and live in the streets.

I'm considering this but I still want to drown. It seems like the sure fire way.

Already did this last year:

Minus the herion.

not a bad argument

why all that effort
just buy a 200usd shotgun
rape some cutie
kill a couple of bystanders just for fun
and blow your face with a 12/76 mag 3 inch slug cartridge

Why swim when I have a boat and a lake in my back yard?

its not your boat

Can't get a gun and I don't want my mom seeing my blown away face.

I'm basically alive to keep others happy. They deserve to see my face for closure.

Fuck heroin, tylenol 2 is the same as heroin.
You need meth.

It's mine for as long as I'm here.

As a former adderall addict I'm never touching that shit again.

ok

Hey OP,
I've had to pump narcan in my friend twice now so I've got some experience/know how
If you wanna OD find the shittiest cut you can find. Seriously, go to the dirtiest part of town if you can. People generally OD on the fetanol not the actual heroin itself. If its "hot" or you run a "hot shot" you will die

Copfag here

OP you don't need to do this. There are people that need you and love you. I know a couple of people around my town that OD'd on that shit, and I still miss them. It's not too late to get away from drugs and seek help.

Ya, detergent suicide is much cheaper, and the items you need are much easier to acquire than heroine. No dealing with shady pale faced dealers. Fran, at the local hardware store is more than happy to sell you everything you need.

Will you pay my $90k in debt? Will you fix all the relationships I fucked? Will you bring joy to my life?

I don't enjoy anything anymore and the best I can do is stay alive to keep others happy. Even if I overcome everything I will never be happy.

Fuck this life and all the bullshit that comes with it. If anything I consider myself lucky to have peace in death.

GTFO with your savior bullshit. Fucking fag

It's not worth it.

We need you, and you need us. It is not time for you to go, OP.

You don't need me. You have Trump.

You are all fucked anyway. At least I have a chance to get out.