This album is so weird it seems like the singer is just trying to be random and the instruments sounds out of tune

This album is so weird it seems like the singer is just trying to be random and the instruments sounds out of tune
Why do people like this it's bad

Anne frank is a national treasure asshole.

Her head is a potato

half of the answer is that it was one album that broke Sup Forums forever. before the indiefags swept through, Sup Forums was mostly breakcore/AMV/remixes and mashups. ITAOTS was one of the few albums that the indiefriends pushed so hard that it broke what little collective consciousness there was, and permeated board culture until 2012 or so; since existing mostly for referential purposes.

It was recorded in one take.

And it's fucking poetry. Cohesive meaningful art.

Half of its the uniform song quality and the other half is the sheer passion of the performance behind it. Album really sounds like the band put their back into it.

First you have to dispel the idea that music has to sound good to be good.

that is the most retarded thing i've ever read on Sup Forums hope you're trolling

Objectively good doesn't exist. Lurk until you're 18 or older.

>instruments sounds out of tune
what? you just made that up

pleb

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AMOOOOOOOO JESUS CRISTOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wat? The singing saw is way out of tune.

Plebs

>Sup Forums

i like it a lot

i also like to think of any nmh record as something that should have been initially shared between friends, but got into other people's hands

it's just good, honest art senpai

>trolling Sup Forumstants 101

m8 its a fucking carpentry tool, not a precision tuned instrument.

besides, 12 tone scales a shit. sound and harmonics happen outside those frequencies you know

what is this album? seen he cover art a lot. sry am pleb

>tripfag
>I am pleb

Accurate. Lose the name and lurk more.

thx m8

hahahahaha

Or accept the notion that the only reason it is popular in the Sup Forums demographic is because the songs are whiny depressing lyrics sung in a off tune whiny voice that in the minds of those that like the album legitify the feeling of depression and make the listener with that inclination feel that being depressed and worthless is OK.

This album is immensely fun, that's why I like it so much.

The album, if you look any further than the surface sound (which is not for everyone so that's understandable) has a theme of love. Not only love, but the desire to never lose them and stay with them forever. For example, in Two Headed Boy Pt. 2 it goes,"Brother, see we are one in the same," a clear reference to an inseparable soulmate. Also, in title track, it goes,"Let me hold it close and keep it here with me," again showing the yearning necessity to be with your love. The Holocaust and Anne Frank references fit in seamlessly with this theme, since so many people were stripped of their families and friends, their "brothers" as Two Headed Boy Pt 2 said. All in all, it's just tragically beautiful, and somehow manages to take such a heavy, universal sorrow and put some light into it. Give it a listen again with that in mind, I think you'll see the instruments correspond with it then.