I hate my parents. It is incredible how much they dont give a fuck about me, they arr refusing to pay for university...

I hate my parents. It is incredible how much they dont give a fuck about me, they arr refusing to pay for university. Yea I know I can work, which I will do next year. But it is incredible how they trll me thry'll take care of everything and then they let me down. Fuck them. I'll have to drop out and take care of everything now. I want to kill them, i want to kill myself. I'd literally be just as good if they were dead I wouldn't give a fuck. My plan is to drop out, tell them to fuck off and work my ass in a call center all 2017. Any suggestions?

Pic unrelated

You will never succeed unless you quit smoking.
Ask your parents for help.

EDGY

Sack the fuck up, you little crybaby bitch.

Pic related
>drowning fag

You could always cry some more.

K E K

liberal crybaby detected

Dubs of truth

You sound like a whiny bitch, I'm glad your parents are smart enough to see that and not waste their money on you. You won't make it a month on your own.

Maybe you should have worked harder and earned a scholarship

Ok i'll bite. please explain why they should pay for university?

>they tell me I shouldn't worry about anything
>they will pay all i need
>"sure, ok then thats nice"
>realize they havent payed uni for months
>"should i do something? I can work if you guys do not have money"
>nah everything is fine dont worry
>still wont pay
>"ok wtf os going on?"
>yeah, forgot to tell we have no money lol your problem lol

I wouldn't pay for you to skip classes due to elections either fucko

You think the world owes you something? It doesn't. I worked my way through college. Quit blaming everyone else for your problems and man up.

sounds like they are teaching you a valuable life lesson. don't depend on others to meet your needs.

You're a little bitch
if you aren't smart enough to get a full ride you don't deserve help, just take out the loans boi

Fuck you, and quit acting like a bitch. How about you appreciate the fact that your alive. You probably act like a piece of entitled shit all the time so no wonder no one wants to help you. And again, fuck you

Here Also i am studying architecture. Everybody knew I wanted to study architecture since I was a kid. They even told me it was great.

Now they tell me I shouldn't have gone in, that it's too expensive... I cant work and study at the same time, i would literally have 0 time to do homework etc.

I don't care if they pay or not, i can work and fix things by myself. the problem is they fucking betrayed me

You must be new here. That explains why you aren't dead inside.

so your parents don't have the money- what good is being mad going to do now?

Fuck you anyway, I wish I had your problems. My dad beat the fuck out of me. I kicked his ass when I was 17, left the house and never saw him again to this day. I went to college. Being poor sucked but I made it. Then went to law school. Today I'm 45 and have 2 kids of my own whom I treasure.

Your parents are just out of money. Not their fault. Idiot.

You asked us for suggestions and the general concensus is for you to not be such a bitch and to go fuck yourself

parents raise you put a roof over your head feed you and now after all this time they can't give you the entitlement you think you deserve and now you hate them. reevaluate your life son.

Grow up you fucking manteen

File for fafsa student loans you little bitch. Shit probably won't even accrue interest until you graduate for undergrad.

fuck you! at least you had the monetary aspect i had neither monetary or emotional no university no money no car when i was 16 the most expensive gift i got from my parents was a xbox 360 a year after it came out i wash dishes for a fucking living and i still help pay bill for my parents and dont complain strive for better shit bitch

self immolate

why would they tell you there paying for it when they had no money and then leave u with all the debt
if they would have told you from the start you could have just got a job first to save money before going to school that you thought was already being payed for

Well user I will tell you a true story millennial
> be me go to college earn ok grades
>fucked off in high school cause I could earn the same
>worked at Burger King in college
>also worked at lumberyard hauling Sheetrock total 35 hrs a week
> finish college work at factory
>fast forward to 2000
>sickofthisshit.jpg
>apply to job 200 miles away
>arrive with 1500 dollars
>work for insurance co for 3 yrs
>while doing this I am bar tending and construction
>do this to get insurance off ground
>fast forward to now
> married lots of kids make 150,000 to 200,000 now
>parents never gave me shit
Grow the fuck up and stop being a millennial tard

Good riddance. One more dead loser means one less whiny pussy in our world. Wish I could drop all you safe space assholes in ISIS turf: they'd be doing us a favor beheading your sorry asses.

I know exactly what you should do. Take all of bitching, round it all up, and shape it into a thick long shaft-like object and shove it up your ass

lol try doing that now

Ok changing the question a bit: what should I do?

Drop out and start woking like 12h a day and then go back to college after losing one or two years

Or

Begging an architect I know to give me a shit tier job in his office that would help somehow to pay for college, while still studying and risking to fuck up my grades?

Sack the fuck up bitch ass nigga quit complaining jfc
Work or die

it depends how much debt you have and if u can finish the semester you are in before droping out
if i was you i would finish a the semester and get a job working as much as i can and save as much as i can then go back to school in a few years after u payed off the debt your parents put you in and have enough to pay for you student fees

Seriously, 35 hours a week at a minimum wage job (which is all we can get without experience or college) isn't even enough to live off of, let alone pay for college.

I have returned for my annual survey of this board for the sixth year since I discovered it. Sup Forums is still a stinking cesspool of entitled shitheads and no apparent improvement has been made - in fact it would appear things are going downhill. Nothing even remotely humorous or interesting goes on here. If you are dissatisfied with life, your first step should be to leave this place. Til next year boys.

How many kids did you marry, exactly?

fuck off liberal entitled piece of shit waste of human flesh

What a fucking tool.

You need 3 jobs to even pay your rent and be late on most of your other bills. Are you that fucking naive enough to think any job that isn't six figures is going to be enough to live off of and pay for college?

becoming an architect can cost about
15,000 to more than $60,000 a year
and you need about 4 years so $60,000 - $240,000
if you have 2 jobs at 40h a week at $10/h thats about 60k a year
good luck lol
there is almost no way you can pay for your own schooling in this day and age

>what is student loans

Ok good point user. I am the youngest guy by far in my profession. When you started 15 years ago you would get fronted 12 months commission. Now if you write a policy for a start date of January start date you get paid in march. Most young anons couldn't do this.

>what is interest

They're responsible until you turn 18. After that, you're on your own. Fuck you, you entitled prick.

This.

OP, just get student loans and move to Canada. You will never have to repay them as long as you're not stupid enough to return to the US.

I know 3 people who did this with 500k+ debt a piece. They became doctors here, moved to Canada, never looked back. One guy became a biologist. They are starting life with 300k per year jobs and no debt whatsoever.

I'm doing the exact same thing when I finish nursing. Fuck this country I'm outta here before the Gestapo kicks my door in.

Yeah no shit, because young people get paid $8/hr, and that's IF they're lucky enough to find a job.

Where do you live faggot?

take out a loan dumbfuck

if you're actually worth your shit you'll graduate and be able to pay it back with a real job

don't expect loan forgiveness with Trump in office though, if you think you can't hack it then drop out now

I have 4 kids you edgelord
This is you
>pic related

PA. There are NO jobs here. I will hopefully get a factory job soon, but they fucking bait and switched me at the last second as most jobs do.

>Apply today! $16/hr to start! Hurry now!
>Whoops, I'm sorry sir looks like the only jobs we have left are $8/hr.

Every job is like this. I thought that shit was illegal? Fuck this country.

I will have no regrets footing the dumbass taxpayer with my student loans and starting a real life in Canada. No thanks wage slavery.

Definitely take out a loan OP. Don't need to pay it back if you use some of the money to move to Canada. Don't worry about how much it is. Just don't stray from the plan. Move to Canada, start life debt free. IF doctors can do it, so can you.

lol let me just go get a loan after im already in debt because my parents didnt tell my they wernt paying for something that they told me they were
the interest of a loan for someone that is in debt is impossible

U cud always wok and pay for it yourself u fukkin jackwaggen. Its not like you were going to have a professerz ° in faggetry anyways fag boiiiiii

oh boy it sure is edgy in here
did you just learn the word fag
must be nice being 12

No shit, which is why you don't pay it back if you don't want to be a wage slave the rest of your life. You move to Canada afterwards, or Europe. Just as long as you don't come back.

Good you are just like every other whiney birch. Why should your parents pay for anything for you when you just act like a piece of shit that thinks the world owes them everything. You're parents are teaching you something none of those colleges will, that life sucks and you need to quit being a pussy with your hand out. Go get scholarships and grants. Get off of your fat ads and be useful to the society you live in you worthless child.

I don't know you, but i'd say you deserve much worse than you're getting

THE CAT SAGE HAS SPOKEN

My sister is going to be convicted of a dui and totalled her car about a week and a half ago and all of her cost add up too 6500 dolllerz and she works and wontb finishing collage and shes done less crying that you sunny boi

do you know how hard it is to move to Canada legally
not very easy

because its her fault she drove drunk and noone elses
this guys parents put him i debt without letting him know

"LIBERAL" he say

when are you ignorant trash gonna realize that this goofy ass "us vs them" mentality is holding us back as a nation, and we're collectively dumber because of it?

If you have a degree in something useful, it's very easy.

Nursing, medical, anything STEM related. They have a fast track for that.

lol do Americans actually have to pay noticeable interest on student loans unlucky fatties

Exactamoondo mr. but self intitlememt always goes unnoticed my sister did it to herself and wasn't self intitled to the fact that ita not her fault... Its his fault for relying on some omw thats not legally obligated to help him pay for expensive shit.... He hates some one that doesnt hve to help him...Now hes paying the piper and the piper is bout to pipe dat ass up

OP, with your grammar your parents are right not to wast time sending you to college.

Learn gardening - in the the future there will be plenty of rich Chinese people who will need gardeners.

if someone tells you that they are going to pay for something and everytime you ask to make sure that they really are going to pay for it they say yea we got it covered and then all of the sudden you realize that they never payed for it wouldn't you be mad that now you are thousands in debt

you made me laugh. Congratulations... (Caption for the picture) ->> OP

Yeah we do. Its pretty sad but here in murica to get a degree you pretty much have to be willing to drown in debt for a while, that is if you're lazy like the majority of people nowadays. I got just a two year degree in the trades, for cnc machining and programming, I got my degree and don't owe a penny, I got scholarships for everything from being diagnosed with add to being left handed, I got a Pell Grant almost every quarter. People just need to Get up and do it. But they won't do they will just keep going in debt till we finally get college paid for.

Thats why i dont rely on anyone for jack diddly squat... Promises are shit wrapped in pretty dildo wrapping paper... "lifes a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get"- retard talking to a colored person during the jim crow era.

Also if you are actually awake for most of high school and not skipping like most of us do you can get into things like running start where you take college classes in high school and get credit towards your aa and diploma at the same time. It all boils down to willingness to try... But it's easier to whine and cry so that's what most do.

must be one of those kids that feel good cause your 12 and a few months or if your a woman that 148 months old to you

Insurancefag replying. I didn't know your pain in Penn you should do this. You deserve a better life faggot. Godspeed in Canada I will probably end up joining you after our politicians cuck up shit to the point I cannot survive

Not the person you're replying to but please shut the fuck up. Your sentences are barely coherent.

Oop excuse me fellow sir , sure disnt mean to bother you in about the most ignorant, open discussion, open to the whole community of Sup Forums. I will excuse my self so I can please you out of all people; was not informed that my grammer would be criticized and double checked befor confirming that I have no valid argument.

Yours truely, Go fuk yerself

lol being mad on a Chinese cartoon site

Lol not mad, just ready to please this fellow jackwagon ,

/thread. Fucking participation trophy millennials.