Is it too early for a feels thread?

Is it too early for a feels thread?

Tried to start one earlier and it pruned. How are you doing user? What's going on in your life?

7:35 where I'm at. Never too early to feel worthless. Will be contributing a few of my favorites. Were you on last night, OP?

It's never too earlier. Never too late.

Tfw every girl you try to date is super into you but you can never develop feelings for them, dooming you to a life of trying to succeed and be loving, only to always end up in a pit of regret and depression because you broke another heart.

>TFW I can't easily become attracted to girls, and so I go super try hard for the ones that I do and shit never works out for me

I'm working on expelling the garbage from my life and bringing in some good, but even that's turning to shit
Yeah. I'm pretty much online on a nightly basis

I would rather be constantly be rejected than constantly feeling like I don't want to be with someone. Sure the sex is good but its like taking an aspirin for an eternal headache.

It's after that constant rejection that you realise it's not worth being with someone desu

Ah, then I'm sure you remember this one. I'll try to bring in some other stuff that wasn't posted yesterday, just to keep things fresh.

What sort of garbage, user? Toxic people? Bad job?

I just miss her

what a beautiful word

The first guess was right
Wooo

Well it's good that you're getting rid of them, user. Far too many people hold on to people that do nothing but hurt them. I've never really been able to understand it too well, despite being one of them myself once. Good on you for picking yourself up and fixing it.

Can someone post the Keanu Reeves picture that explains his humble life?

Sup Forumsrothers, It's been years since I last cried. I get close, but nothing comes out. Please, post the saddest most depressing shit you can. Last I remember crying was here on Sup Forums summer of '14 in a feels thread. All I remember was it was about a dog named max.

Keep seeing trailers for movies depicting how teenage/highschool life is supposed to go: Parties, Relationships, Sports, Friends..

Meanwhile, I spent my entire teenage life on my PC in my office, or lying in bed watching dumb youtube videos.

My parents are beyond disappointed in me, and my lifestyle rubbed off on my little brother, so they're pissed.

I've got one year left until I graduate, I have missed out on so much in life, but all that seems so alien to me. I'm so comforatable talking to people on Teamspeak while playing Overwatch.

How was HS for you nignogs?

The only issue is that right now it's only at TRYING when I should be at DOING
Betrayed twice in a cluster of months and yet I still on occasion think about keeping things how they are
Feels get too strong

6 years ago i was in Afghanistan, a road side bomb killed my battle buddy.
i drink a lot because of him, i keep to myself because of him. i talked to his dad last year on thanksgiving, i don't know if i want to call again.

Fucking Sandniggers man...

Are you in any way forced to be physically close to these people in a way you cannot change? For example, if you and one of these people are in the same class at a university or something like that.

fuck man, that's rough. I'm assuming you knew him well..?

>never went to dances
>never hung out with school friends
>McFucked up a bunch
>partners came and went
>all fucking traitors
>3/10

>Is it too early for a feels thread?
Anytime's the wrong time.

Literally in the same exact boat as you user. I haven't done anything my high school career and I just feel like I missed out on so much. All I fucking do everyday is watch youtube browse this shitty site, or play league. Its fucking awful

Not anymore, but removing them from my life 100% could cause some negative repercussions that could probably screw with me for a while

>be me, 22
>alcoholic
>no job, lost them all due to alcohol
>debts are adding up
>probably gonna have car repoed
>live with parents
>have beautiful gf who loves me, but she is slowly starting to see how worthless i am
>just had sex
>she gagged on my dick for a few minutes
>i put dick in
>lasted less then 2 minutes
>she is obviously disappointed and asks me to eat her out
>i oblige
>feel empty as fuck while doing it
>now i am posting on Sup Forums and she is watching netflix
>she is making me coffee for me to drink while i shitpost
>smoking this worthless vape pen

fuck Sup Forums.. im so fucking sad. can other sad anons share how their day has been?

meet him after basic, but yeah around 4 years.

DS Pellanda?

>my thread is pruned

I'm in very much the same shoes. On the bright side, there's only nine months to go, user. We can make it. I hope. But my grades are starting to suffer. I've been a bit emotionally unstable recently, but it's been getting worse since January. I think there might be something serious that I should get looked at. I hesitate to use the word "depression", but at this point it's seeming more and more like that may be what it is. I want to talk to my parents about getting me to see a psychologist just to talk through some things and put some of my worries and insecurities to bed. The biggest thing preventing me from doing so at the moment is the fact that they'd be reluctant to waste a bunch of money if it turned out I was just being a lil bitch. That and I don't want to talk about my emotions with my father. He's one of the few people in my family I feel I can't really open up to. And if I talk to my mum about it she'll just tell him, so that doesn't exactly solve any problems there.

welcome to the suck

Yikes, that's a tough spot to be in. I obviously don't know the nature of these repercussions, but the only advice I can think of might be to involve some peers. Help you work around the obstacles between you and breaking it off with these people. Also, the easiest solution is not always the best one. Is there any other option for dealing with their toxicity other than severing these people from your life?

shit man, sounds like hell. but thank you for your service.

tfw this is always better than loving too much

>best friend, cousin, and crush are all sleeping in the same bed.
>cousin is a fuccboi with a sex addiction, literally fucking anything with a vagina
>crush is a sweet genuine girl who doesn't deserve this shit man
>friend trying to sleep when he feels mattress move
>cousin and crush start rustling
>friend gets out of bed and leaves room
>sleeps outside in car instead
>get text from cousin&crush later saying that it wouldn't have been weird for him to join in
>friend is one of the best people in my life, crush turns out to be a hoe, and cousin is back on his same shit
>been invested in this girl for 3 months
>this all happened last friday
>didn't find out until today
>feelsbadman.jpeg

agreed man, nothings worse than actually putting emotions into someone and getting left in the dirt because of it

>>she is making me coffee for me to drink while i shitpost
relationship goals

Socially retarded. Couldn't really seem to include myself. I was the poor kid in the small school too with the crazy mother that nobody would let their kids around. Blamed it on mom but it wasn't her fault. Regretted it when she died when I was 17. I dropped out of highschool at 16 though, after sophmore year. Was homelessish after that. Went to Job Corps and built myself from the ground up. I just got my computer back today. It was at my mom's house when she died and I haven't seen it since I was 17. 19 now, in the Army. Did a lot to improve myself, but it doesn't matter because my mom never got to see me become a man.

idk man. What's the point anymore?

i miss her too

I know nobody cares, but I need to get this shit off my chest.
>hate my job
>I'm bad at it
>no social interaction with my coworkers
>single
>only single woman I know is a coworker
>I can't date a coworker
>hate my commute
>tired of my roommate
>want to move closer to work
>roommate is unemployed
>if I move, I fuck him over
>gained a lot of weight recently
>being with friends makes me anxious
>everyone else is getting married, having kids
>drinking has been giving me headaches
>weed has made me feel like I was going to have a heart attack
>video games are not fun any more

I'm realizing that nothing is bringing me joy any more.
I realized today that all my problems are in my head.
I thought that would make things better, but... I don't know how to fix my mind.

He shouldn't be fighting a war for crony capitalist and their agenda. There hasn't been an honerable war since ww2. Learn your lesson

Fucking women, man...

Repercussions include:
Ex killing themselves
Woo fun
People have gotten involved and advised me to just break shit off with them but I'm too attached and I know I'm going to feel guilty about shit that wouldn't be my fault
They fucked me over twice, after promising the first time that it'd never happen again, only for it to happen again immediately after and yet here I am insisting that this time things will be different
"Three time's the charm" I keep telling myself but fuck man that doesn't change the fact that they're a traitorous human

Honestly bro, start over entirely. Seriously. It happened to me, not voluntarily, but it changed me. I used my mother as motivation.
My post ^
I got /fit/, learned a trade, improved my social skills, and enjoyed my life. People respected me. Chicks came after me. Do it bro. It is in your head. You can be great, you gotta find it in yourself to push for it though.

Start over how?

switched schools recently but i'm socially retarded so i don't really have any friends, already crushing on qt that i share half of my classes with that i know i'll never get anywhere with.
went through bad breakup and at the end of the day i always end up thinking about it when there's nothing else to occupy my mind with and usually my mind just goes to the thought of her anyways.
my grades are taking a plummet.

I miss her too Sup Forumsros it sucks. Would give anything to go back to it.

Fucking uproot yourself. Move to another place entirely, meet new people, apply for jobs elsewhere. Make a workout routine, AND THEN go find a gym and utilize it.

I lost every single thing I had besides $40 and a phone. In one year plus 2 months, I have $10,000 in my bank. Army kind of helped with that, but I learned how to weld pipe, learned how to be a soldier, learned how to have a conversation, and got some self confidence.

M8 wtf do you have to lose? You hate your sorry fucking life. Fucking fix it.

There is this girl I hang out with twice a months or maybe even four time a month. We stay up until 4am skyping while watching movies. We share interests and she laughs at my jokes. I really feel like she's into me sometimes but then she's all bitchy and ignorant again. What do Sup Forums ?

my ex was the same way when we were dating just make your move anyways user

I've always been honest with the girls that I like and unfortunately I've always been seen as a friend or brother. I respect their decision but its always hard having to suppress those feelings and having to face that answer time and time again...

>wishes he had swiped left

I do.....never replied back...

Damn bro.

"Sorry, the answer we were looking for was 'some neato burrito pussy'"

>Be me
>New fag
>Literally first time actually responding instead of lurking
>Attempts to greentext
>Change schools every 2-4 years
>Date best friend who i've known since i was in the 6th grade
>Absolutely beautiful, first person ive ever really been attached to and shared my feelings with
>Things go great for a year
>Makes me the happiest guy on earth
>Her smile could melt my heart
>Her eyes could pierce my soul
>Just seeing her makes me happ
>Lose job
>Two days later dumped
>Spend summer playing video games ignoring everything
>Upwards of 90 hours a week
>Clean room and see pictures of hear
>Lose will power and decide to text her
>Talk for a bit, she didnt want to be rude but she didnt want to talk to me
>Half of an hour passes before she decides to tell me that she hates me and doesnt want to talk to me
>Let the tears fall knowing i messed up the greatest thing in my life
>"Lose" her number
>recieve apology on skype with her just saying that she was just getting a rush of emotions
>Continue talking to her
>Apologize for all the things i did wrong, listening to her
>3 Months pass and i ask her out again
>2 months after that we're back together and she makes me the happiest man on the planet

Sometimes it's worth a text

I can create a more detailed story that this if wanted, just trying out my first post

Girls will never say that they want you unless they already had feelings for you.
If you could have a bank giving you free money, would you sign a contract with them or go with another bank and get money with both? If i woman can keep you as a friend and still get a boyfriend that's what she'll do. Sometimes a little distance makes all the difference.

Online dating seems to be the thing I need, but I feel like I'm too ugly and not interesting enough for it.

>be me
>27
>baby momma just cheated and left me
>told people she was only still with me because she felt sorry for me
>raise beautiful 2-year-old daughter basically by myself
>meet amazing girl
>beautiful, smart, funny, mind-blowing sex
>most importantly, excellent "aunt" to my baby
>10/10 stepmom material
>almost loves my daughter more than I do
>but she's only 20
>not ready to settle down
>we aren't "together"
>is seeing other guys
>tells me she loves me
>tells me she hopes I still want her when she's ready to settle down
>try to be cool
>but I fall more in love with her every night we spend together
>fall twice as much when she's with my daughter
>wtf do I do

Garrett?...

You know you're just her anchor for when she gets pregnant with Tyrone's niglet right?

all I do is smile when someone talks to me after that I go to my room and play games all day until I get tired and go to sleep I miss my friends.. do you guys like to sleep? I love to sleep

wait... Garett?

It passes the time, that's for damn certain

Try to seem less attached, refer to

I feel you dude.. her name was kim we'd stay up all the time play csgo and constantly message each other I thought she loved me I was happy but she turned out to be a bitch sending me fake nudes telling me how she used me and shit

I had a friend named garrett, he was the center of my group of friends, we all liked him a lot, but one day he got really sick and had to drop out of school. We talked at first and still hung out, buy he eventually wouldn't respond anymore, we miss him a lot, but he just won't talk to us...

same but she's married now and probably happier than she ever was with me

Maybe I am too and just don't know it

It was shit. Half the time desperatly trying to impress everyone, the other half on drugs. It was probably the same

You didnt miss jackshit. The good things are yet to come

>rejects love at every turn
>fucks at parties, drinks but doesn't seem right
>meet someone I actually enjoy
>give my heart to her
>cheats on me twice
>still believe it could work
>drops me for older guy
>absolutely crushed
>asks if we can still be friends
>still care so yeah
>get pissed after a while
>call her and I quote "Slimey Potato Nigger"
>completely drops me
>sometimes regret it but holy fuck it was funny

same, she's already moved on and started to fuck the next dude

she's already happier than she ever was with me

I once had a friend named Adonis. I never knew adonis in real life. Id never spoken to him. I dont even know where he lives. Thats because Adonis was just a guy that sat in feels threads the same as us. Adonis was always there for me oddly enough, any given feels thread i could vent to him, and he would offer advice. Adonis is just as much as a friend as anyone else. i guess what im saying is, friends are forever.

Find what you love.
Take however much time it takes to figure out what you want to do or what kind of life you would enjoy living
Then do it and fuck the rest.

From alcoholic to lasted less than 2 minutes i feel you :(

My life is falling apart, my true friends moved away, and the rest of the people I thought were my friends, are all turning out to be fake and none of them actually care about me.

I could think of worse fates if that's the case.

Not sure what that says about me, but there you have it.

See, I know that. And I try, I really do. But this girl is not only the love of my life and my best friend, she's almost my only friend. I've never had very many friends, and %90 kinda left with the baby momma. The very few who remain, I'm not able to spend much time with due to distance, conflicting schedules, etc. So when something noteworthy happens, whether good bad or just funny, she's the first person I want to talk to. It's so hard to break that habit.

Jesus that got me.

Highschool can eat a bag of dicks. For some people it's the best time of their lives, and we should feel sorry for them because that means the next ~50 years or so are a huge disappointment. For others it's the worst time of their lives; We should still feel sorry for them for what they suffered, but it DOES get better.

So are you gonna let HS be the best days of your life, or are you gonna work hard and make it the worst?

I honestly don't know what to tell you. I want to call you a fucking idiot and get over her but at the same time its only because i was where you were. Maybe not exactly but under it all its fairly similar. Though not as old as you i got so tired of being the back up, i got tired of being there just because she wanted to make sure she wouldn't be left alone. Love is a crazy thing, but if you love someone how could you sleep with another? You dont have to stop talking to her but wait with your messages a bit, dont be at her beck and call, learn to treat yourself better and try to reconnect with your other friends otherwise you'll probably be left alone again. True friends will be there no matter who you're dating, and a lot of the time they help the most.

This is OP signing off
It was a pleasure feeling with you gents

Good night guys

I got dubs and shit nice

>be me 19 Canadian
>ldr with 17 yo girl in England
>we were together for a year and a half
>she never told her friends or parents about me
>broke up on October because she wanted a real relationship
>wanted to be friends
>so heartbroken so I said sure
>yesturday she told me in every single detail how she had sex with a 23 year old off hot or not
>she thinks I'm over her but I'm not
>I'm so mad and lost right now
>feels like our relationship meant nothing to her
>I was saving my virginity for her
>now I have to except that I fell in love with a slut
>I've decided to block her out of my life completely on Thursday
>might be the hardest emotional thing I've ever had to do
>angry part of me wants to email her dad and tell him about the guy that's 6 years older railing his daughter
I'll never hear from her again or see her again so what do?
Would I be helping in the long run but telling her parents or would it make things worse for her?

Well guys finally grew a pair and told my toxic ex good bye
Blocked her for good and deleted my account

She called me an asshole for not saying good bye, she cares so much to read what I said

I'm the same guy who's in feels threads a lot talking about a girl named Lizzy or Elizabeth

20***

I texted my ex-girlfriend today Sup Forums. I regret doing it now. She doesn't care much for me anymore but I still care for her. I just wish I can get her out of my head now. It hasn't gotten easier even after 2 1/2 months. How long did it take for you Sup Forums?

you could tell them to me user...
i wont tell them

17 years and counting.

What was said?

I'm so sorry.