Dr. Pavel, I'm MDMA

Dr. Pavel, I'm MDMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ci39aH8T9vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek, if this was the 90s he would be the guy to walk around in fishnets and silly glasses

>littlefinger
He's mayor Carcetti.

You're a big high.

If I take you drugs, will you die?

Hes also the arse bandit

Holy fuck he's getting bengy is it at the Stone Roses or something????

>you will never meet high as fuck Aidan Gillen and recreate the airplane scene with him

body and soul, music festival here in Ireland

Dr. Pavel, he's CIA.

He's gurning like mad. Looks like he's doing everything he can to stop his jaw from falling off

That nigga in the middle looks comfy. If I were him I'd lean my head into Aiden's, have him really feel the faux fur.

>Sum'dy stoap ma da, he's goat a hert hing!

>off his nut

What the fuck does this even mean? Did he cum in his pants or something?

it means he's high af

kek

UH, YOU DONT GET TO BRING BENZ

You're a dumb guy

I know he's obviously got money to spend but I could see Gillen going for the scratty drugs instead of molly. Think he's mashed off his head with ket here desu

What accent does he use IRL? Irish, American or Langley?

that's the face of a man tit deep in a k-hole if ever i've seen one

Dr. Pavel, I'm DUBS

>K is common across the pond

being an American is suffering

fro youuu

uh, you don't get to bring friends

it would be an incredible downer

> tfw couldn't go to body and soul
Wanted to see nah and BBNG :(

How can he be high if his eyes aren't red

WTF is wrong with the other guy's hair? Did he tries to look like a lion?

MDMA high looks like:
>swinging jaw
>droopy eyes
>dilated pupils

pic related

lol, you're a good mate, 10/10 would get high with

No shit right? Just another night out for the lads whereas I only see K maybe twice a year in my town

I will never enjoy drugs again, thanks.

>Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would neck 2 garries before railing 3 grams of ket
>At least you can gurn who are you?
>It doesn't matter who we are what matters is our bags

Really? Can't move for it here feel sorry for you lad

topkek

Man that must suck. K and most other drugs are fairly common over here. Be paying a premium for good shit though.

C.I.A is fairly into the sthuff lads. His bird is well into the bit of stange swell. They have an open relationship from what i've heard

well them actory types from the pale... what would you expect?

hes wearing a fur hood you fuck

what kind of special retard wears fur in summer

Do you think he does anything other than coke and MDMA? I can't really picture him going down a khole or doing benzos

This is an Irish summer you're talking about

When did the kids stop calling it ecstasy?

>I've never been near clubfags

They either dress in neon tanktops if they're skinny/buff or wear some ridiculous jacket like that one if they think they're fat

Ecstasy is now considered cut MDMA, usually with some kind of meth. This scares the college kids so they call it MDMA when its pure so they can be reassured they aren't doing meth.

Its still cut with meth

t. someone who used to sell and had a lot of test kits

muh deep web though

I can find it in Detroit, which has a gigantic techno/music scene, but when I bring some back home for friends people think I'm offering them heroin or crack, there's quite a stigma. It's probably my favorite drug

Timewarping on Ket is the best thing ever after a night out desu

I bought off the deep web and it was the same shit as buying in person but cheaper. If someone wanted to scam you there wasn't really anything you could do. It happened a couple of times but then I found a guy who sent me PCP by mistake and sent me double my order for free to make up for it.

So I ended up with a half kilo of PCP I didn't want anything to do with and a kilo of MDMA

i was watching shanghai knights on netflix and CIA was the bad guy who killed jackie chans pops

>tfw fat guy in a neon tanktop

Or my black deep-V

MDMA is shit, worse than coke but better than LSD.

>when u donated to bernie

>Americucks

Fun story, I took this jock friend to a club and he wore a black v with cumstains on the back. There were blacklights. Everyone knew.

Summer is off this year nobody tell you or what?
London is fucking flooded lad

Are you black?

man he looks too tired for drugs

I like MDMA cause it lasts longer and I always have to keep bumping coke to keep from burning out. Plus my dick still works on MDMA

Also MDMA sluts >>>>>>>>>> coke sluts

isn't Aiden Gillen a family man, doesn't he have a couple kids he should be taking care of?

>Not making it rain PCP at the club and watching all the idiots hoping for coke/molly gobble it up

When you're rich as fuck you can afford to blow a day at festival while your nannies watch the kids. Plus he's irish so his kids are used to dad being fucked up

THREAD THEME

youtu.be/Ci39aH8T9vo

In Irishland you see your offspring first thing in the morning about an hour before sunrise when everyone wakes up, hand them a potato and send them off into the sheet rain to go about their day
As and when and if they come back is their own choosing

MDMA is the the most fun drug imo.
i have a top tier hook up and only use very occasionally so it always feels fucking amazing.
plus the girls on mdma are top tier.
some of the best sex ive had was on mdma

literally why even live

Oh, so it's just Americans being plebs again then

Over here methamphetamine was always just Speed, and nobody really gave a shit if there was a bit in your E

Irish fag here, you don't go to body and soul and NOT do insane drugs and have lots of sex... CIA confirmed for degenerate.

I've worked twice with Aiden on two shows and he is reserved and quiet as fuck so he's defs fucker in that photo.

must admit, kinda guess his was into his drugs. In interviews you can tell he's tried acid more than a few times

Hey, I was at Body & Soul

Lineup was shite this year

>white girl
>has 2/3 lines of meaningless cursive tattoed on her side

everyone deserves the odd weekend off to imbieb recreational drugs. If you've been in movies you can afford a babusitter.

HOT

It's a cultural thing before. The majority of Brits had lost all hope by the 70s, whereas Americans weren't bludgeoned to death spiritually and emotionally until the early 2000s. The rise of club, drug and hook-up culture over here is no coincidence, we just caught up to what Europe has been doing for decades.

We had exactly one and a half weeks of summer this year. And that was going pretty well.

Why is he so perfect?

DUDE

>And that was going pretty well
Bollocks, it was far too fucking hot

I traded it for 3lbs of weed and threw a party. My ex girlfriend showed up with her new boyfriend and they got kicked out because they were hanging out outside throwing rocks at cars, the party was on a dead end road so she basically throwing them at the neighbors. So we kicked them out and her boyfriend tried to fight us and got beat up by six different people. Then we left because the cops were coming and no one got in trouble.

/blog

This and bird tattoos are just signs that they'll get high and put out

You've got to soak it up like a lizard

Which one of you arse bandits is this?

not me, I maintain an IRL reputation as someone too sophisticated to have anything but disdain for memes, and then I come on Sup Forums and just fucking meme memes memely all night

I've seen a few bane posters in that post... have they no shame?

You

Whomever it was he is an absolute mad man.

The only thing i've ever seen him in is the plane scene, but I have such irrational fucking love for this man.

I would fucking take a bullet of aiden gilian, he's my fucking hero. because of that one scene

what the fuck is wrong with me

Go watch the wire you pleb

one of them made this thread

Hes out of his tits man

Baneposting has made its way to reddit and tumblr in small doses. Normies still don't get it so its still pretty safe to do.

I do it irl sometimes by accident
>Picking my friend up to go to a bar
>He's with two other people
>Without thinking say "You don't get to bring friends"
>Blank offended stares
>......haha just kidding lets go
>No one laughs

>yurocucks

underated

His wife takes care of the kids as he gallivants round the place riding bitches and being a hero.. The wife is allowed to play away from home in this agreement. Lovely art collection she has ;)