Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/utRxwGR
youtu.be/mllccIrVVHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes
no
yes

Lurking

It's america, any moron can get through high school with ease if they know how to do work. Got Cs most of the time.

fluffy butts 'n stuff

I like fluffy butts.

tsk tsk

I would like fluffy butts even more if they were on my face

>tfw high school drop out
Get on my level.

Me too.

What? It's average, it's not bad nor is it great. I'll admit, I'm a lazy, unmotivated and bored of the shit they gave me. Same old same old. I did better with some classes, where I did badly in others.

I don't mind this.

Ah, high school

Was in a program for "gifted and talented" kids
completely fucked over any sense of work ethic I might have developed

but hey I spent a lot of time fooling around with this really cute girl with the most exquisitely massive tits

for real this poor girl was rockin' double d titties at the age of 12

good times, gooood times

Some of my spelling's butchered, isn't it? Fuck me sideways. I need to pay attention to what I type.

I was in gifted classes too, and was even hailed as one of the smartest in them. Too bad school is retarded.
Or is it me?

I was in the "gifted" program in middle school. Glad they dropped that name in high school, even though you'd still be in higher level classes.

(Did you get any?)

/fur discord come in and have a good time

discord.gg/utRxwGR

Probably the former, the poor areas aren't the most funded in education.

No thanks

I think public education has made the least advances of pretty much any area
shits still run like it's 1916

Yeah I'd consider her to be the girl I lost my virginity too, even if it was just all fingers and tongues. Was just a phase for her though, or 'experimentation'. Wish some of her big boobage had rubbed off on me, but I don't think it works like that. forever a chestlet.

still masturbate to the memory of sticking my tongue up her tight 14 year old asshole (no pedo)

I'm not the brightest star in the sky, mate. It's probably both. School was easy when I wasn't extremely depressed and didn't have such a fucked up sleep schedule. I made honor roll multiple times in elementary school, and was apart of multiple different gifted programs. Then come middle school I'm still in the gifted classes, but, people are shittier, I get more depressed, and it all gets worse from there.
I fucking hate myself.

Yeah, that is true. I feel like I would have done significantly better had I had a stable relationship with my family, and went to school in a better area.

sex with animals

Ha, nice. I was expecting something along the lines of "I didn't know I liked girls back then".

My internet is getting worse and worse, the fuck is going on?!

Well that sucks dude, I only got Honor Roll once. I guess that's what happens when you help your classmates with their too much.

Yeah.

I need to stop thinking about life. It makes me really fucking depressed.

Why would you help them? Look out for yourself and don't attract too much attention.

hehe my first sexual memory of liking girls is when I was reading through some encyclopedia and there were pictures of greek or roman statuary with classical callipygian form

was maybe 11 or so, not sure

man, I was a weird fucking kid

youtu.be/mllccIrVVHQ

KEK
EK
K

My first sexual thoughts were looking through this biology book with a fucking sexy German shepherd in heat. You could see her cunt and everything. Jacked off a lot to that picture.

Be glad all of that is over. Now you got new goals to reach.

I was little, I gave zero fucks about myself and my well being.

Man, at that age I was probably still in the "gurls are dumb" mindset. But now I'm on track to wizard status so take t-that!

Anyway, I'm heading out... Later.

I still hate myself for being such a fucking failure. I'll never get to do what I really want.

See ya.

bye 8

girls mature a bit earlier than boys in that regard, I think. catch ya later

sounds like my kinda biology book
kek

Howdy

Hey.

Later, 8.

Yeah, you will. Remember, you want to do smithwork. That's something, hell, I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I'm stuck in a loop where I don't think for myself and what I want.

Hey, Harpo.

sup?

Geez, I was kind of the same way growing up. I learned people's true colors when they stopped talking to me when I pretended to be bad at math and science. High school was pleasant overall though. Nobody talked to me which is exactly how I wanted it. The peace and quiet certainly felt nice while it lasted, but in middle school people were constantly badgering me for advice and answers on tests.

I never went through that phase. I never paid much attention to people in general, just dogs.

Good nite.

No kidding.

That isn't what I really want to do; what I want is to be a theoretical physicist. I want to do something for mankind by pushing beyond the boundaries of what we currently know. But that will never happen. I'm a fucking idiot and a failure, and I now remember why I was always so depressed.

Hey Dash.

Just got home from work.
Got a party to go to later so just killing time.

How are you?

took me a couple years to get over my academic failure

everyone had such high expectations for me, top percentile on all the standardized tests, got into a good college

panic disorder reared its head, failed every single one of my classes

felt completely worthless for quite some time

really had to separate my self-worth and identity from my academic performance to move on in life

heya

Good.

nice.

These fucking ads are the worst. It just makes Sup Forums seem more trashy than it already is.

God, I know those feels all too well. Everyone said I was always so smart, "brilliant" being the word used often, but I never felt like it. And now I'm definitely not. I want to fucking cut myself again for being such a failure.

That's good to hear.

Krystal is best fur butt

Why do you feel like a failure? Is it money related? I think most people feel that way these days.

tis true

Well shit, all it takes is time, dude. Time and effort. I know you can, in order to become a success is to fail a few times. The first step to winning indefinitely, is to lose. Then victory shall shower you with life.

Damn Jook.

nope.

>cut myself
I want to shoot myself or crash my old Mustang, you're just an attention whore

Honestly it was probably a good thing to happen to me

made me realize that I don't owe shit to anyone, and that my wellbeing doesn't have to depend on what other people think of me

I think I'm still going to go back to school and finish my degree, but it's going to be on my own terms, and I'm going to study something I'm actually passionate about

need to save money first, though, fuck being a debt-slave

yup