When the fuck did Pepe become mainstream? And why is he a symbol of hate?

When the fuck did Pepe become mainstream? And why is he a symbol of hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XpDjqbPyqRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>And why is he a symbol of hate?
Because he became the meme mascot for both the alt right and trolls, and a lot of images offensive to various ethnicitys and religions or with a white supremacist message were created. Like a lot a lot.

>When the fuck did Pepe become mainstream?
The alt right has no chill.

Funny enough, all those good ol rare pepes are somewhat more rare now that so many pepes exist/went mainstream

alrighty then.

Anything used even (in jest) as a fuck you to the Democratic Party/sjws/blm etc. is a hate crime up to and including not voting for killary. Its a tactic employed by the intellectually deficient to shut down debate, can't argue facts? Scream racism so the opponent has to turn his attention from facts and logic to defending against baseless claims and ad hominem attacks.

Pepe was never a meme used by white supremacists. There were a couple people on Sup Forums who jokingly used it in such a manner, but it was never serious.

Why does sam b always look like she has a sore ass

>When the fuck did Pepe become mainstream?
When Tumblr latched onto him and Katy Perry tweeted him

>why is he a symbol of hate?
Because /r9k/ and Sup Forums thought it would be funny to "ruin" the meme by making it so toxic they'd want nothing to do with it

It worked and Pepe is free from their grasp

in all honesty, i enjoy watching her youtube clips. she hates trump and republicans so fucking much that its humorous to watch.

Massive butthurt from being notoriously wrong on every position she takes.

She looks like a tacher talking to kids

Pepe is the symbol of the kissless alt-right social degenerate who can't get a girl, can't hold a job and become useful idiots for Trump/Pence.

Did you faggots think this really wasn't going to get called out?

>a tacher
maybe you should have paid attention in class faggot js

You'd have a sore ass too if in your resume you had to list yourself as the only un-funny person in the "Upright Citizens Brigade"

Pepe did nothing wrong!

sauce on that pepe?

this. x10000000 this.

ur retarded. congrats on getting trolled irl

thanks dumb fuck

kek. ur welcome.

this is racist?

Yes because it was meant to be posted in an anti-semitic thread.

anti-SS thread?

That picture is offensive to Jews, user. Did you really think it wouldn't be a target into your sketchy alt-right world?

>mainstream

I blame Reddit fags

> doesn't
What?

I have a lot of money. I could have you ruined.

you're a nigger

I have a lot of rich Jew friends and I could get you #rekt

youtube.com/watch?v=XpDjqbPyqRM
Pure cancer

>125x93

faggot

I mean it. I could look up your IP address and have you disappeared by tonight.

He's not a symbol of hate though?

you're still a huge faggot
stop spamming my thread

kike

>6283▶
> (OP)

Because Sup Forums has lost its trolls, we have lost our sense of community and comedy.
Found a super liberal news media outlet that openly asks for feed back ..here is their email [email protected] maybe let them know they are appreciated.

Do not reply to my posts unless you agree with me, asswipe.

That is probably the most offensive one. In a perfect world you should have to work for a Mexican family.

nigger

you're all niggers

Trump will be impeached by mid 2017

THAT'S NOT A WALL.

WALL MEANS WALL.

Fucking fences.

This

do not reply to me with Spiderfaggot
you have a small cock
deal with it

This.

This is going to be put into history text books, and 25 years from now will be taught to a completely different generation of people, who were born independent of its influence.

This is going to be printed, and distributed to and sold as valuable, educational, and historically significant event; this will be presented along side the works of James Gillray, Thomas Nast, or Hebdo.

This is the death of America.

With your fucking meme magic, that I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCKING USE. You have destroyed us.

I weep for my country.
Not because of Trump,
Not because of Clinton,
Not even because of Bernie.

No. I weep because of Pepe.

sick fucking james gillray reference bruh

>INCREASING THE VALUE OF MY PEPES

Pepe is a symbol of racism and Hillary Clinton is going to raise enough money to have it stamped out.

>losing an internet argument

Because anything that isn't hating on white people is a symbol of hate welcome to 2016.

except get anally abused by racist virgins. Pepe's great, but once Pepe got connected to Trump, it was over for him. He's a symbol of hate to the lefties now.

It should be illegal to post that

you faggots are in denial if you think just lefties would find that nazi bullshit offensive

Delete it, shithead. Now.

>When did Pepe become mainstream
Reddit.

>And why is he a symbol of hate?
Alt-right trolls on Twitter. You can also blame Sup Forums and r/TheDonald.

this is now a gore thread, but since i have none i guess it's no longer a gore thread, carry on.

>sore winners

HAHAHAHAHA IMPLYING

>full frontal
hehe

I have Jewish friends who could ruin your fucking life faggot.

Bitch voted Trump

When the Democrats take over they are going to have that shit b&

Trumpfags memed pepe so hard that they created an actual association between pepe and dumbass racist faggots