For the past several months my parents have been using these on me...

For the past several months my parents have been using these on me, I did this thread before and it was nice to answer questions. Back to answer more if anyone has any.

Do you have any pictures of the previous thread?

why?

ummm no

do they fuck you?

My behavior, mostly.

no

Explain

mate what do you do that warrants such extreme measures?

is it because ur a rapist

>my parents have been using these on me
this is what I get to wear every night.
Yours looks more comfortable

Could you be any more vague?

was / am (less so) having outbursts, was acting out before thinking - some what violent so parents got these.

was punching holes in the wall, throw chairs, choked my brother once

why?

OP here, I go on a cocksucking spree. I LITERALLY CANNOT STOP SUCKING DICKS, so my parents got me these.

how old are you OP

Describe a typical "session" with this equipment.

Sorry. I was dinsangosed with depression, ADHD and ODD over the years. Not making excuses for my anger or anything just saying.

two years from freedom about, is how I see it.

>2 years

HOLY SHIT

UNDERAAAAGE

i mean your age OP at the moment

usually invovles me getting yelled out about something I did and my parents get frustrated so they take me into my bedroom, put these on me (not always all of them) and tell me to cool off anywhere from an hour to quite awhiIe

don't want to get too into specifics but it's not hard to figure out.

kek

How about a timestamp?

20? nigga idk

I can try, may take a bit

18 is usually freedom

Check em

Fuck

OP are you male or female
/asking the real questions

Ill wait op

kys

I'm male

kk

at what age was you put into this no touching your self device

15 aImost 16

People like you piss me off. You get diagnosed, then use your diagnosis as an excuse to not improve upon your diagnosis. Its like refusing to study because you dont already know the material, its like not working out because you're out of shape, it's like chopping off your left foot because you already lost the right foot.

You make your situation worse by thinking/behaving this way; if you want things to be worse then don't stop what you're doing. But if you want to improve you need to make changes.

I agree with you, I've gotten better over the last couple of months - I'm not perfect but it's a big difference IMO

why didnt they give you meds

i'm on meds too

well why would you still need the bed

OP, are you literally retarded? Because this were real, it's considered child endangerment, or something.

Go get some legal help, get emancipated, and give your parents a big middle finger or something.

ask my parents, they've relied on it less but I still am in it often. Mostly at night

OP is 16. He said two more years to freedom.

take this niggas advice

I don't want to end up in fostercare tho, my life isn't that horrific

16, or 20

Have any suitable Aunts, Uncles, or Grandparents?

1st

hmm ya but can't see any that wouIdn't agree with my parents

how do you feel about bdsm?

I doubt anyone else would condone strapping their child down. Not even doctors do that.

pretty sure you are right