Sad and Lonely at 11pm ~

Sad and Lonely at 11pm ~

Join me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eqsXMVobPZM
youtube.com/watch?v=DfTUs-s_XkI
youtube.com/watch?v=C11MzbEcHlw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You ever get your pant antler chooched by a dude?

im here Sup Forumsro

Yes

Hey my man

whats got u sad n lonely on this particular tuesday. midweek blues?

im with u bud. tame impala and alcohol atm. hope you're good. i miss her.

Something like that, stress and life in general is taking its toll. Just need to be sad tonight, you feel?

Its aight dude, we hustle how we gotta hustle. You dig?.
Sometimes life gunna getchu down, hell i been there for almost 5 month str8 freal.

Jus gota fake that smile yo yknow, stick some music on that aint gun destroy the rest of your soul dog, we here.

I'm alright for now, just enjoying the sadness.

I miss her too.

what's her name, user?

Well guys, I miss her, but I found someone else who makes me even happier. Don't stop trying.

Ellie.

Olivia. Liv

Tell me about her, what do you like about her? Her smile? Her perfume?

I'm here, Sup Forumsro. What's up?

tame impala is an approved cure for any kind of emotional escape. their last album was fantastic.

damn right son

Lara

What's up yall? Can I post some shit in here?

What do you like best about her?

She was the only female to actually understand me, you know.

Played the same vidya, liked the same bands

hell, she even thought it was cool that I was a btard.

I'm never gonna find someone like her again. She's gone and there's nothing I can do about it.

She said she wants to put her bund on my hot cross. IDK what that means, but it'd probably because we went to a middle school band concert.

What happened to her, user?

applies to

pops died of spinal cancer a couple years back, and i fear the day i realize just how much he's really gone.

im scared, guys. i dont want to live the rest of my life without him.

Liv is intelligent. She's a go-getter. She's motivated. She makes me feel insecure in a good way. I can't explain it.

Ill post some sad / chill shit for yall.

Have you made a move on her, user?

You'll change. Just add inevitably as a river empties into the sea. And with that change, new people and new possibilities emerge. You're right that there's nothing you can do to change that she's gone, but you're already doing what needs to be done. Life, man

did u smash

Decent song for chill sad vibes. Techno, not sure if you guys like this shit. But its okay.
youtube.com/watch?v=eqsXMVobPZM

Though it's cold and lonely in the deep dark night
I can see paradise by the dashboard light

She tried to fuck my best friend and his cousin in a threeway the other night. She has feelings for his cousin and I know it. He's a fuckboi too and I've told her, but she won't take my advice. It's for the better I know, but shit hurts man.

He's probably just glad you outlived him. No parent wants to put a kid in the ground. You made him proud.

Sound like you're doing that whole Nice Guy(tm) song and dance. Fuck that noise. You're better than that.

That hit me hard man. (Not the dude who lost his pops) But still. gave me chills.

Vanessa

i fuckin hope so. ive done too much to dissapoint him, and i only wrecked myself more by trying to be a mediator for my family.

my mom practically turned into a child, and i had to "stay strong for the family" and all that because its what i feel i need to do.

it just hurts alot of the time.

Kind of annoyed over a phone call I had with my mom earlier. I swear, her dismissive mentality is enough to piss anyone off.

Sorry to hear, user. It is for the best, though. It hurts, but remember to keep your chin up.

nice

What's your story, user?

i find this image to be very thought provoking

youtube.com/watch?v=DfTUs-s_XkI

am I really though? I'm sitting here at almost midnight, sharing my compressed emotions with a stranger online. I don't think I'm better than that. I'm just a fucking cloth, and I can't do anything about the fact that I'm going to get stomped on my whole life.

a girl who has threeways isnt worth your earnestness, op. don't sweat it.

she sounds sexy as fuck with a name like Vanessa
69 confirms

that's why i saved it my friend :)

you can be an internal nice guy and pull dickhead stunts. wanna hear the sad truth? pull enough dicky chad stunts and youll become the person you're imiating

Help me out brother. Wtf that file name mean?

no idea bro sorry

Her Smile... The way she smile and looked at me.

The way she talked. Always active, lending a helping hand, kinda naive. But she was mine.

By far! The best girlfriend that I ever had.

until I found out that she was bad shit crazy!

inferior non-english language. any information deemed irrelevant

OP Here ~

Thank you to everyone, even though you are all text on a screen, you guys are my friends and family. I'm glad we can share our shit like this, even if its brief. It feels good man. Love all you guys.

She's my best friend's litter sister by one year. We had a drunkenly made out at a halloween party, while she had (and currently has) a bf. We promised each other we would keep it a secret and "not catch feelings". I thought I could forget about it but I can't. She said she regrets it. She said she thinks i'm "cool". She's obviously not interested.

You're here, talking to strangers online. That's not worse than fucking two guys, honestly. Read Nietzsche, it can give you the strength to realise that you're better than what you think.

I fucking love you OP. We'll never meet, fuck i doubt we'll ever even talk again. But without you, my night would have been worse. Thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=C11MzbEcHlw

What happened, user?

love you too bro it's good to feel empathy every now and then.

checked checked checked and checked

You might be right. For now at least. But tomorrow? Que serĂ¡ serĂ¡

Also what do you mean by cloth? Is that a regional thing?

Spinal Cancer papa here.
her name was melissa.
while my dad was slowly going into a vegetative state, i kept focusing on this girl instead of this beautiful man i could never get the pleasure to truly know.

i spent all this time with her, and in the end its my greatest regret.
because i chased her knowing she was taken, and while it worked, it wasnt worth it, and it never will be.
for months i trapped myself in the mindset that this girl mattered so much, and lost time with my pops because i was such an ignorant ass.

Been single for past 6 months after long relationship ended. Had kid so lost contact with most friends. Wife cheats (again) so i leave. Shes been going out, fucking guys from facebook, tinder. Im in my moms house with no car no job and no friends. About to work at pizza place to buy car. Spend time getting drunk and getting blown by gay guy who gives me adderall. Life is strange.

I'm here, bud. Sad too but it's no biggie. It'll pass. Keep your head up, OP. We all get down sometimes.

The only thing I look forward to after work are the hayley atwell threads on /s/, and they're gone

> 2016
> slutshaming
ishygddt.jpg

Poor rittre meeee.....

Cloth, floor, whatever. The point is that I'll be walked on, and I don't do anything about it. It's hard enough for me to find women attractive, and those that I do I always get screwed over.

Shannon.

Don't worry, she's desperate. First thing to do, get a job. Drop drugs. Work your ass off. Read books. Give yourself a chance, user. The rest will come in due time.

Oooooh doormat. I gotcha. I hope you find the confidence you feel you lack. What's this about not liking girls? There's no shame. in picking the pole over the hole.

I was on my seco.d tour in Iraq when my dad doesn't unexpectedly. I've never told anyone but you guys. Somehow Sup Forums u Der stands and I love you for that. I miss him all the time. The worst is when I dream that he's still alive. Then I have to wake up and relive his death all over again. He was my best friend.