So how does Sup Forums deal with God being an asshole? Anyone deal with supernatural phenomenon before...

So how does Sup Forums deal with God being an asshole? Anyone deal with supernatural phenomenon before? If this sounds like a joke don't even bother.

>God being an asshole

because god essentially exists within our heads only, and as such is a reflection on the assholes that we are as a collective

you have to fight him for the dominance of your ideology with a team of demons

If there is a God, why would he have to be benevolent?
>If this sounds like a joke
Why?

Because you get used to it. People are assholes too.

Got a serious cramp in my foot just reading that, and my gut spoke typing this.
ok
Is that not contrary to trust?

>People are assholes

Learn to laugh at it, its better than crying.

It's causing seriously life threatening delusions and the anxiety to carry them out. Also it's manifesting as real pain now not just night terrors, hillusanation and the like, like real pain.

i take it the "god is in our heads" argument is not one that you want to hear?

would you rather i just agree that god is definitely real?

Stop being a little bitch. Whether God is or isn't real, bad shit still happens.

I'm intolerant yes.

I feel like it's just a long walk through Hell for me by this point.

Has no one been through this? Am I in the wrong place to ask, or am I warning you?

was that meant to be a reply to me?

The first part I lover looked the second because the first. If you'd see how many people in aw are commenting right now. I was looking for answers when i started this thread, But that's dumb because there is never a simple one.

fair enough, my argument has always been that god is definitely real, but that he doesnt exist as the bible says, but rather as an idea that is shared by millions and thus influences the lives of millions, and that gods physical form exists as the brain matter that holds this idea. (simplified)
to em that makes sense from a logical and scientific standpoint. but I'm not about to step on your beleifs, I'm open to the possibility that i'm wrong, but i guess i will have to die toi see the proof, either way.

thats cool, in a topic like this there can probably be no definitive answers, only discussion and ideas. If somebody had the definitive answer, they would have proof of gods existence or non existence.

Yeah could be ghosts or the supernatural I live in America and we all call it God here so.

If you know they are delusions, focus on that. And what kind of physical pain

Alright so not God That's controversial. But metal illness? schizophrenia or MS these things that don't have a definitive reason why they occur. Anyone deal with it?

I'm actually just pissed there is nothing to be said that I'll hear. Who ever say that was right.

You might be in the wrong place, but who knows.

As an user, I've been all over the place. It just sounds like you're looking for validation, to find something to rationalize away to make your current convictions real... but there's a part of you that's ever-doubting. Some part of you that, while looking for a contradiction, still wants to believe in the convictions you have now, for convenience and ease.

You can't say you want help, but argue that you don't need to be saved. Ask yourself, really:

Why do you want to see us reply?

There is always a simple answer. Simple, on it's own, is not anything else, except simple.
>example
>1 = 1
>1 = 2
>1 = A
See? Maybe, depending on the respective system, it isn't correct. But, it's simple.

It just reads as if you're looking for a meaningful or profound one, one with strings, one with consequences, one with a veil. That's not a bad thing, but it's better not to lie to yourself.

You can deal in absolutes with mental illnesses. You can simply say it's nothing but a chemical imbalance, or synapses gone wrong. Maybe parts of the brain are damaged physically, maybe some of it is missing, maybe there's more than there should be. Maybe it's genetic, maybe it's congenital. Maybe there are ghosts.

See? You can deal in absolutes if you choose to. Believing in them is another story.

So go to the We care center tomorrow? The question is what do it do? I feel like if I finally get the diagnosis it'll ease up.

I've been putting it off about a year now and It's getting worse. I went to the ER for it about a week ago but they sent me hope with a referral, have not been out of bed long enough to call.

You have to take back Jerusalem. DEUS VULT NIGGER!

I know a handful of people who have mental illnesses, and not many people would ever be the wiser about it. While everyone's case is different, ultimately, help is the way.

All of them sing the same song: time, and help. Like most things in life, never expect everything to change in an instant. But, with time comes understanding, and with help comes, well, help. An answer, maybe.

The diagnosis, whatever it should be, isn't guaranteed to ease your anxiety. But, it's a step in the right direction. The decision is ultimately up to you, but like everything in life, you won't have what you want, if you don't get what you need.

Thanks.

Yeah my Grandmother and uncle, who both have schizophrenia, have recently moved into my mothers apt with me. Lol she has MS it'll be a fucking nut house here soon. It's like a two bedroom apt she's trying to kick me out like slowly but whatever.

I think sleeps the only thing that'll keep me from dieing or in jail by this point.