Fuck....i didnt know you don't train def

fuck....i didnt know you don't train def

should i just reset now?

If you were trying to make a pure, then yea. You could always be a med lvl with 70-75 def I guess

Not played this game in nearly ten years. What's wrong with training defence?

i might try 70 def "pure", but i'd still get fucked by lower levels

because your level deals with how much damage in that type you give or take, a lot of people now a days will keep 1 def, and have 99 range mage str att

so your combat level isnt high because no def and you fuck people up

Just become a barrows main aka 70def and not higher.

Def was my first 99

come play rs3 while i bot to max

You wouldn't. Not once you're close to maxing out strength anyways.

Med lvl accounts pretty much run the wildy. 70-75 att and def with 99 str and range puts you at combat 105-110 iirc. Meaning you can fight lvl 80 pures in 30 something wild with the same offensive capabilities as a maxed main

voiders and the occasional zerker with good rng are the only low def accounts who can even come close to touching you, and you'll still have better offensive stats and defensive stats.

Med level accounts and mains are easily the most lucrative pking accounts unless you know of some high stakes underground pure risk fighting club that I don't

i will i think

i dont understand how people get 99 anything....thats so much xp

defense is the best skill my friend

ay i like the sound of that Sup Forumsro thanks

holy fuck that xp...i could never lol

im at 10m

Look up some nightmare zone guides and then find an app on your phone that lets you remotely control your computer.

It still takes forever, but at least you don't have to sit in front of the computer or carry a laptop around. I maxed my account while I was at wasting time at work or sitting on my fat ass watching movies

I started playing in 4th grade and it took me until senior year to get it

the top exp is incorrect. i'm actually at 91m total exp atm. but in all honestly defense is very useful

You should be wearing nothing but the bunny ears, leggings, and a pair of vyrewatch boots. You might have to change your skin to white and your top to blue to get the full effect.

Thank me later

If you're not iron you can log off

anyone playing rs3?

op rn

making molten glass

blue graceful > vyrewatch

I started playing from scratch like 2 or 3 weeks ago casually and I have no idea wtf to do anymore. I just did monkey madness and I'm starting to get bored of just training / slayer tasks

>not wanting to be a playboy bunny in fuck-me heels
Whatever floats your boat gayboy

Start going for barrows gloves and a d defender or something

What efficient bots are you all using these days. I haven't botted since 3 years ago and my main and mules were linked. I got my 15 mil taken and 2 h masks.

this looks horrible.

don't know about barrows gloves haven't played since like 5th grade, but I guess I can use google. And I tried to go to that place but my att/str combo is too low i guess. I rushed 60 att to use a dragon wep since I never got to as a kid

Cmon yall. Get fucking good.

powerbot is the new rsbot after they got taken down, psure it's the best bot

Runescape Classic is the only way to go. Not rs2 or rs3

Okay thanks. 13 year vet wanting to come back after the island updates or what ever. Want to get back to Rs classic. Due to main having rs classics cape along side scythe and yoyo

Main now is hot (stolen) has scythe. bunch of 99s Inactive due to not being the good ol days.

bank though?

Minecraft killed my interest in RS, it's basically the lego version of RS with access to mods

That's because slayer is bullshit at a low level and training is always boring. Best to get 70 base combat stats before you bother with slayer imo.

Stay at sand crabs until 60 melee stats at least before you really get into slayer. Then start looking at nmz for raw training as its the fastest xp/h from there. Slayer is only good money once you're 85+ and it'll take you a while to get there. You'll probably want another money maker and training option before then.

All the fun content is high level content, unfortunately. If you can get 80 combat stats, the game will really start to open up

You're not supposed to wear elegant or face the camera

Pretty impressive.

How long have you played? how much money didi you spend for all rares. and have they dropped in price? total value only says 400 some miL?

You bank is roughly 4x mine. Staking fucked me & delayed my max grind alot. Plus, currently buying 99 prayer. So I'm broke as shit. Lol

to be fair that was an old photo. this is mine currently. and yes every item has drop since. i'm estimated maybe around 300m+ bank?

Well I guess I'll be getting back on now. Lol any pets? Goals rn?

Thats rediculous. only rares ive ever held Greeen h mask and blue H mask. Kinda stopped after that to play css etc etc.

skilling to do monkey madness. i'm garbage at questing.
come to ge w2 and i'll toss you a phat

add me : Lame Brains.

if your redistributing wealth can you help me get 99 pray and herb?
>AsukaLangly

I'll come as well. Be there in a few minutes. Btw if you wanna ever go dks. I have notes bones.

99 crafting is where it's at. Dropping 100m+ gonna hurt though. Lol

no members lol ill still get on tho

but a phat is like maxcash isnt it? lol it was worth the shot thanks for considering ^.^

Not in oldschool rs. Jmods legit spawn em in during holiday events. They're dirt cheap.

in osrs phats are near worthless.

ah im in rs3

do you have an rs3 acc?

Make RS great again... I don't have enough time anymore to re-earn all my stats on OSRS and RS3 is ass. Really disappointed that they did the EOC update even with all the backlash from players.

world 2 rimmington house portal "Eons" if you wanna chill out