So last week the gf told me she was pregnant...

So last week the gf told me she was pregnant. I kind of flipped out about it because I wanted to enjoy this relationship before I was pushed into marriage, but since she was brought up anti-abortion decided I could live with it.

So today she forgets her phone on the way out the door to work and I hear a text notification.

I pick it up and pic related. Seriously wtf Sup Forums?
She's going to coming over to get her phone and I think I'd like to at least say something about this.

Ask her for a threesom

make sure she isnt pregnant and that she gets rid of.it if she is. after that text it'll be like 18 more years of the last 8.

gogogogogo. it'll be better for your offspring and better for the both of you. that is fucked up. i hope this is bait.

Timestamp

How long you guys been together?

didn't see who the message was from and check facebook?

6 months

just a phone number
I have no idea what she does on FB I don't have an account

Timestamp pls

Demand a paternity test, she will only be against it if she knows it's not yours. Take it to court if you have to. Considering the clandestine dick pics I think you have a case. Don't get married to her, if she is trying to financially lasso you she needs proof she's on the level

It's a picture in a text. I don't have a "timestamp."

That's a hilariously small dick

>Take it to court

whoa whoa whoa that isn't happening
first of all she would have a shit fit if I even tried to suggest our baby wasn't mine

I don't think you've ever been in a serious relationship lol

You fucking faggot your cock is way smaller than that. Stop talking shit because it's black.

you have a phone...write out a timestamp and take a picture of her phone and the stamp. This isn't rocket appliances.

was it a random dick from a random number? no previous dick pics from the same number?

Lmao needle dick

Imagine how small op must be if he's threatened by that

Something like this?

gorilla see what gorilla do

OP look at the fucking picture you found on her phone. If you don't demand a paternity test you might as well tattoo "CUCK" on your forehead.

I'm not doing that. I don't even know if I want to bring this up when she gets over here. I sure as fuck do not want to post a screen shot off my gf's phone.

that looks like a tiny piece of poo

Why the fuck do I have to give you faggots a timestamp? I'm not a bitch.

If there is reasonable suspicion it isn't yours you should test it. If she honest she should have no reason to decline the test, and if she starts trying to guilt you by saying "You don't trust me for my word and your calling me a liar" make the case that it's objective proof, nothing more. She shouldn't refuse unless she's doing something shady. DNA doesn't lie, but people lie all the time

Look, fuck you, there is literally no evidence that my gf is being fucked by a nigger. You shut the fuck up, OK?

You have circumstantial evidence of infidelity, you are a fool to not insist on a paternity test.

yeah she is bro

inb4 cosby kids at the pool

You can't know that for sure, unless she gets a DNA test

It was at his moment I knew this whole thread was bait. No person is this fucking stupid. Especially not someone who doesn't use facebook allegedly

there is a picture of a big black dick in her phone that she "forgot" on her way out to work. In how many languages does this need to be spelled out for you.

or unless your white, she's white, and the kids black. fools

Confront her or be a cuck.

well then I can't take you seriously as a human being, because for all I know you're lieing. I know it sounds like a lot but if you want me to waste my time talking about your insecurities as a cuck I'm gonna need a timestamp.

Look I've pointed out why this is a bad idea.

Why is everyone in this thread starting to turn into a huge asshole over this?

except that if OP can man up to demand the test he may not have to waste 9 months in a relationship with a whore pregnant with a nigger baby.

Shut the fuck up. If this were IRL I would punch your shit, seriously.

If you knew it was a bad idea why even post the pic asking Sup Forums for advice? Sounds like you're just too much of a pussy to do what needs to be done.

OP= beta cuck. Nothing to see here.

the point is also partly that you are in a commited relationsip that is exogenously being thwarted by a black sensibility. Please, do yourself and your "respects" the favor of making sure you dont lose more than the simple prospects you have in place for your life. If you let in one "black", you ,by proxy, let them all in.

Do yourself this service. Next reply makes it clear whether this is or isnt a bait thread.

Look, shut the fuck up. This is my thread, and from now on I am only taking series replies. Fuck you and your bullshit.

it's the rules timestamp or GTFO

See, it's shit like this. I ask for advice, everyone fucking dogpiles me. Fuck you. You've obviously never been in a real relationship and you probably couldn't offer any real advice anyway.

You're so stupid it hurts. Get out.

>This is my thread,
Look out guys we have a badass here
A badass who is scared of his woman
Some badass

Look fuck you, I'm not a bitch, I don't have tits.

Shut. The Fuck. Up.

cry some more

I am only taking serious replies from now on.

If any of you faggots think you can keep posting like this and not get called out, guess the fuck again.

timestamp is not tits. Now it's mantits and timestamp or GTFO

itt: people baited

Serious relationships are all about respect, and if your woman doesn't respect you enough to not converse with the lesser races then you don't need to show respect for her feelings. Enjoy raising another man's shit colored kid.

You think you're fucking funny don't you? If you tried talking this shit to me irl I would fucking knock a couple of your teeth, faggot. I mean it.

Look, there is NO FUCKING EVIDENCE that child is not mine. Everyone in this thread so far is being a huge fucking faggot. And you're no exception.

If have to give a shit.

So internet tough. Go back to your Big Macs and denial.

lol threatening people on the internet
you sound like a smart fella, I'm glad you got cucked

>bluray disc

Holy shit kek

OP here. I am only taking serious replies from now on. I don't have to take this shit from you fucking jealous fuckbeards.

plap

And you're a fucking cuck for having evidence of your girl fucking a black guy, and you're like "It's okay, it doesn't mean anything, it's not like someone sent my girlfriend a picture of a huge dick."

Come the fuck on, OP either you're baiting like a motherfucker, or you're the must Cuck-worthy person on Sup Forums. plain and simple.

Fucking Blu Ray disc

then fucking find out if it is yours you faggot

Then maybe you should have taken precautions and made adult decisions

Ooooo. Only fuck beard is the sloppy seconds on your chin after eating your cuck maker.

OP here, im a massive faggot who doesn't want to accept the possibility my gf is dishonest

/thread

OP here. THIS IS NOT ME.

FUCK YOU.

hoooray, im out of here. these sensibilities are contagious.

nice b8 m8 0/8

Timestamp faggotron

Don't you fucking call me a cuck again faggot.

OP here. This is me, 100% cuck

She loves you OP. If she didn't, she would have been long gone by now. Your grill has needs too that I'm guessing you aren't fulfilling. If you love her and want to have a future with her, you might wanna acquire a taste for BBC. If she's cool with an open relationship, even better.

Are you fucking retarded? We've been over this. I do not have tits. I am not a bitch.

I DO NOT NEED TO GIVE YOU FUCKING KISSLESS FAGGOTS A TIMESTAMP.

OP again, I really am a BBC CUCK

Ok... timestamp fagalagadingdong

Just one thing, how the fuck you let her pregnant in only 6 month relationship. I mean, is so fucking little time. I have been with my gf for almost 2 years and we know is early for marriage or even kids.

OP here.

She just came home.

Is this cuck burger? I'll have the McCuck deluxe with beta sauce.

take pic of her

I'm not a fucking beta. I am going to make 6 figures next year. Fuck you. Seriously, fuck you I am sick of your fucking shit
SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Tell you want to hold her hand while her bull fucks her doggy.... you beta cuck faggot

OP here. Just found more pictures

Ask her how the BBC was

OP here. This is not me. I am NOT A FUCKING CUCK STFU

Lololol classic cuck denial, are you pissed you'll never surpass that stallion and you're gonna have to take care of his fucking kids? I mean you probably deserve it for all that white privalege.

you like man ass huh?

my fucking sides!!!!!

I swear to fucking god I would knock your fucking teeth out irl if you started talking that kind of shit.

Kek

Show them pictures OP

show us your big muscles then cuck boi

cut off all ties. if parency test proves it's yours, seek custody and welcome a mini-you into the world.

Lmao faggot after you knock yours out on my cock? I'll make sure your wife does all the hard work and then finish on your retarded cuck face.