What is your honest opinion on Adolf Hitler?

What is your honest opinion on Adolf Hitler?

sucks

He did nothing wrong.

He let his cousin pee on him

He was the worlds biggest cuck.

>What is your honest opinion on Adolf Hitler?

Nice fella. Found a third economic path forward, neither Communism nor the Jew-based debt slavery we seem to favor in the west.

For that the (((Jews))) utterly decimated Germany.

Decent looking dually, probably kind of boring

I'm chill with him

He knows how to clean a gas chamber

True

The Polish college of Arts should have accepted him as an artist since his performance in art was definitely qualifying. Their own inside-club may not have been the sole drive to fuel Hitler's hate, but it was the leading role to bring it out.

Without him, we wouldn't be seeing fascism as bad as we see it today. We wouldn't see that people can turn into something horrifying that we don't think is possible in humans. Without him, we wouldn't have this drive to desire a small government and maintain our birthrights and defend ourselves from those who dare impede on it.

He was misguided, but we need to paint fascism as evil instead of having any debates as to why we should have it. If he escaped, I hope he found his peace. A man like that who has done so many transgressions will inevitably be judged by their own actions later in life, and if he can't forgive himself or move on, he may be a soul still torn in his own hell. Not because he deserves it, but because he made it on his own.

Evil or not, I don't care who has done much wrong in this world, they need to find peace before they leave their bodies.

He was a very charismatic man who truly wanted to make Germany great and protect her people, but was in fact an idiot who bought into conspiracy theory, was morally inept, and had a disdain for democracy.

He was a monster.
Cruel and sadic.
I hope humanity never do anything like holocaust again

Umm yea. Despise him. But...

He did nothing wrong and he sent 6 million of God's chosen people to heaven

Who has the formula for vitamultin?

Brilliant man, saw what the world would come to if the jews were left unchecked, was thwarted by dumbshits like fdr and churchill and now we suffer the wrath of the jews.

he was an ok guy

Good ideas, listened to the wrong people or didn't listen at all. Way too impatient in dealing with the Jews. Fucked over Western society in his failures.

Love/hate relationship here.

Um... Yeah.. never again...

failure
was literally the last chance for whites
islam will dominate the world

leaders foster many things and give expression to making cohesive momentum real about coming together as a people. He was very inspiring in his vision of conquest and he was driven to lead this change to be thought of as a so called failed leader . what leadership have we seen in modern history that comes close to the enthusiasm that this man generated

He looks strangely similar to Tesla....

the reason why the world is shit. if he would just shut the fuck up and die in ww1 our countries would have been better today.
i hate that man so fucking much

Well he's certainly no Donald Trump but he's ok

He was a visionary who had a great darkness in him. He let his desires for power and lust rule him and it nearly destroyed the world. He became a monster when his ideals were corrupted and the world has not completely struggled free of his madness.

he did mostly nothing wrong. the amount of good he did far outweighs the bad.

cried from laughing so hard

He had a shit fetish and he was a shitty dictator. D-Day was such a success because he slept in till noon that day. If Germany had a better dictator, we would be living in a different world

He tried.

he was right about many things but mein kampf is boring as fuck

He's a fuckin homo you gaylord

Shame he didn't finish off the Jews.

>What is your honest opinion on Adolf Hitler?

He knew how to use rhetoric to incite the people of Germany into a unified force. But yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater is a far different thing than leading.

The Nazi leadership should have realized he had outlived his usefulness prior to the invasion of Poland in 1939. If they had eliminated him and continued to build upon his polices, Germany would have been an unstoppable powerhouse by the time the war was planned in 1943. Especially if Germany had done the smart thing and condemned the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor in 1941, rather than declaring war on the U.S.

He's one of the greatest heroes in modern history. I suggest you do him justice and go out tonight on a midnight vigil with a candle for him.

The only thing he did wrong was not finishing the job

if I was white I would say he's a pretty cool guy a visionary.

Since i'm not at least he gave the world a multitude of topics for some great movies.

and helped technology progress by starting the war.

on the other hand I have no place in his ideal world so fuck him.

Despite the fact that he has killed. 6m+ Jews, he actually was a brilliant man and a good flower painter

He made 2 mistakes.
Invading Russia
Child soldiers
Other than that maybe should have just deported undesirables instead of putting them in camps

He wasn't efficient enough in his killing.

Time is money. Wasted time means wasted money means trouble.

>on the other hand I have no place in his ideal world so fuck him.

So don't live in his territory?

>Child soldiers

Yeah because they were the only ones left duh.

What move to south America when the Japs and Nazi's carve up the USA and Canada into territories? I guess Brazil and hard labor for me.

I was playing dota and some Iranian thought that Hitler was talking about indo-Iranians when he was talking about Aryans, fucking lol.

Holocaust never happened

10/10 would bang

Germany should have found a stronger leader instead of this pussy. Just look how many fucking Jews are left. What a waste of a war.

Back in 1939 nobody wanted another war with Germany, and Americans were getting caught up in the Nationalist movement. There was a fairly powerful Nazi movement in the U.S. in the 1930's, and there were actually Nazi youth camps all across the country.

Germany wouldn't need to carve up the U.S. Americans had all the right ingredients for a Nazi movement as soon as the Japanese internment camps started going up on the West Coast after the bombing of Pearl Harbor.

>terrible haircut
>horrible mustache

Too far left for my liking.