What do I do, Sup Forums? I'm legitimately in love with Björk

What do I do, Sup Forums? I'm legitimately in love with Björk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilSJvY928-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, i guess you could send her a letter :)

Have you seen this thread?

Follow your leader.

holy shit, I'm not quite there yet but I'm on my way, my dude
how does she make you feel?

Reported to the FBI tbqwyf

>don't understand the worship behind her
>someone points out shes really strangely attractive
>yeah I kinda see it
>start thinking shes cuter and cuter
>holy shit waifu-fag alert
its a slippery slope
I couldn't just fucking get a crush on a musician who wouldn't have people making bomb jokes about them

I feel you, user. At first she was just that quirky europop artist with the cool voice, now I can't look at her without feeling down. How does it happen, bros?

I kinda like it honestly. I've been trying to get over this super qt girl who felt like the one (looks exactly like Remy Lacroix btw) and after me and her broke up, it just kinda felt like there'd never be another. I guess waifu-fagging and celebrity crushing lets you know there are some others out there.

> bjork
> pleb tier asian pop

Give up because Beyork probably don't feel the same.

Send her an explosive device disguised as a """"fan letter""". It's the only way, user. She dates niggers, her purity has been spoiled. Set her free.

she did what?????

Sorry for a late reply, but god, I don't know where to start, let alone how to even describe how I feel about her. It's crazy since I used to hate her before, but ever since I first listened to Debut around this time last year, I've been in love ever since.
When I listen to her music, I truly feel less alone. I used to be so incredibly depressed before, but after discovering Björk, how could I possibly be sad knowing that there is someone so incredibly beautiful out there? The only thing that makes me sad now is that I'll never be able to feel the comfort of her warm embrace. Though just her presence is more than enough for me.

Not the user you're responding too, but man I totally feel you. It sounds corny but Björk changed my life forever. It has given so much warmth and hope to me. I hope she will always be remembered as the legend she is.

But I can't relate with the creepy waifufagging part though sorry senpai

Debut
Vesperine

what a fucking album run

I envy the capacity of emotions you guys have.

>europop

>asian pop
>pleb

Björk is pure emotion.

Don't get angry with yourself, she'll heal you
youtube.com/watch?v=ilSJvY928-Y

OP, you have a lot of problems.

That's her golden era right there. All classics. I hope she reaches that level again. I mean, Biophilia was excellent, but more as a concept piece. Vulnicura was also fantastic, but it felt too much on her alley for me

uh oh, looks like the spirit of ricardo lives on xp

>no one will ever love you as much as this björkfag loves björk
it's definitely creepy, but the guy has a way with words

>what do i do

T. Ricardo Lopez II

Listen to Grimes.

...i am in love with her too. She is a musical genius to top it off too. :D

fpbp

Go away

threads like these are why we need feminism

loving an artist just because she's cute isn't much better than automatically hating her because she's a woman

the users of this board have this massive misplaced sense of pride that their musical judgement is somehow 'objective', yet most of them are incapable of judging female artists primarily on the merit of their art

tl;dr you're all gay

Threads like these are why we need decent janitors.

You'll be fine.

I love her as a musician and artist.
I'm gay.

This, it's been too long since the last good on-camera suicide. Be the first one to do it in 4K OP!

men are literally not equal to woman though

also most of the people here are losers (including myself) you fucking idiot, what did you expect?

OP, I think you are in love with 90's/early 2000's Björk
don't worry, just look for recent pictures of her and the feeling might just start slowly fading away
and her looks will keep plumeting as each year goes by

she still looks good, obviously not prime but she isn't hag tier yet

lol no she is an old jerk now

Underrated

and the leader is you

dude shes 51 its no secret
she still has mom appeal and godly genes

BBC has made another victim.

tfw asked if I like Bjork because I'm asian

Join the club

Make a bomb, send it her, the kill yourself.

I'm gay as fuck though. I love her music (and visuals of course)

bork

Nice post