I keep hearing that this album was anti-male... what's the real deal Sup Forums?

I keep hearing that this album was anti-male... what's the real deal Sup Forums?

idk but it's catchy as fuck

Daily reminder to
>ignore Grimes threads
>filter Grimes threads
>report Grimes threads
>use sage

Those faggots need to learn to stay on their containment thread.

can I get a link? cuz I just got here today, no need to be such a dick. :l

>KILL ALL STRAIGHT CIS WHITE MALES

what grims mean by this

>

The real deal:

It's the best Pop album of the 10's, but that's either a hard thing to digest for tryhard nu-males. So much so that many of these tryhard nu-males will bash on Grimes before even giving her a fair shot.

This coming from a former grimes hater by the way

Hmm I'd rather not post three, those are some pretty miserable people.

Can I just get some insight on if this album was anti-male or fucking what dude?

correct

it's not anti-male lmao. grimes was pretty explicit about it not being anti-male, it's not even feminist really (i don't get peoples' aversion to "feminist media" but that hatred really shouldn't apply here, unless their definition of feminist is anything created by a female... which it seems is the case for a lot of those fucks). it's just fucking great pop

Why do you care? Just listen to the album, cunt.

t. nu-male in denial

This desu. If someone has a catchier album I'd like to hear it

Everything you need to know - from the source.

/thread

You heard it wrong. This stupid archive doesn't work so I can't find that screenshot with some of her messages on Twitter related to post feminism. FYI she doesn't hate males, she even has a bf.

This user Thankfully someone posted it

Where? Where do you hear that this song is anti-male? What do those conversations sound like? How many people do you talk to with that opinion about Grimes?

It's weird that the OP believes that. I don't sense misandry in her lyrics.

Its anti nu males

respect for grimes +10

grimes is fucking cancer

if i applied myself for a year i'd blow her album out of the water

she's fucking garbage, and call me old fashion but girls should be tending to their husband and kids

stupid bitch

do it.

+ 1 pepe freind

You're just an envious prick. How does it feel to be a NEET while she's rich, famous and respected? Heh?