Now that this is a little over a month from coming out, how are you feeling Sup Forums?

Now that this is a little over a month from coming out, how are you feeling Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UprcpdwuwCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOMS

Tired of """"viral"""" marketing

I don't give a fuck, man, I really don't. Maybe it'll be good, maybe it won't. Nobody fucking knows, because it won't be released for another month, and nobody has seen it. So I'm pretty sure everyone's opinion is exactly the same as it was last week. Just drop it

Ready for edgelordkino.

DAMAGED

I'm more looking forward to BvS ultimate edition to be honest, that trailer with the 'you don't own me' song put me off and then that fucking music video they released literally shat on any expectation I had of this movie.

Then I saw the soundtrack consisting of Lil Wayne and Skrillex, now I'm not even going to go into this with no expectation, I'm just not going to go full stop.

Hey Sup Forums I heard about Jared Leto doing some insane stuff on set, but can't remember any good examples. Help me out?

I'm going to go see it just because I think it's going to be really bad. Jared's gone COMPLETELY INSANE. I know this is exactly what they want but I don't care, they've earned my admission with their horrible edgy marketing.

>GUN BULLETS

chill out man, it's not like the thread is about your opinion on the movie jeez
'course you haven't seen it, nobody has
don't act so know-it-all, you just come out as whiny bitch

Waiting for skrillex music video out of 10

He went to the craft services table when nobody was looking, and switched the labels on the jars of peanut butter. The poor crew kept getting crunchy when they wanted smooth, and vice versa. They had to shut down production for two days to figure out what happened

what music video?

>I know this is exactly what they want but I don't care, they've earned my admission with their horrible edgy marketing.

Fair darts. They went balls out on that shit.

He walked around set with earphones in ignoring everyone. Finally , an unnamed cast member became so frustrated that they yanked them out of his ears only to find out they weren't connected to anything

Look up 21 Pilots Suicide Squad or something like that, I could only get a minute through.

This. Also what the fuck is up with having trailers years in advance? By the time movies are out I'm already sick of them.

Christ, he's completely bananas at this point. I wonder how many crew members are in need of counseling.

youtube.com/watch?v=UprcpdwuwCg
Ew

I may go just to hear 'It Aint Me' play

I have no faith on it being good or even an Ayer flick at this point

Im honestly really excited for it, its been apparent from this first trailer that this is going to be the worst movie of all time and the shitstorm is going to be glorious

They do the same thing with video game trailers.

Fuck off shill

I like the two clowns like every other millennial. I liked Deadpool and Guardians of the Galaxy. This looks better than both. Not excited though. I really fucking hate theaters. By the time I see this it'll have been ran into the ground by the board I'm addicted to ;) Please don't spam too many arbitrary lines. I don't wanna hear something like "can I have a glass of milk" and scream HAHA ITS DAT MEME.

We really are under attack of viral marketing

it's just an ironic shitpost I think

I look forward to the meme-posting, obviously not gonna see it though.

This
It's already a goldmine
It Ain't Me is actually part of the soundtrack

Not excited at all. I personally think it looks stupid but my brother will call me up and want to see it. I actually read comic books but he's the type of person that likes to Wikipedia everything and then proceed to tell me about shit that happened.

You "read" comic books but you aren't excited for this movie? You fucking autist. This looks better than anything DC will put out through 2020 unquestionably.

same tbqh. ive actually never watched a comic book movie before or read a single comic

I agree that the "you don't own me" part was bad but the rest of the trailer with the blitz song kicks it up a notch and is actually better

I don't know what's worse.

The "hot-topic" look and feel of the characters, or the ridiculous shilling that's taken place for this piece of shit.

>Jared Leto is CRAAAAZYY as the Joker, I tell ya, CRAAAZY!!
>Look at Margot Robbie! LOOK AT HER!!! Isn't she hot, you fucking virgin beta boys!! Don't you want to fuck her in those short shorts!!!! SEE THIS MOVIE YOU DORKS!!!

I might have seen this movie if I was a 14 year old neckbeard, but I'm not, so I won't be watching this trash.

That's because they're pandering, m8. It wasn't an accident, they know it's a meme and that's why they included it. It's not fun anymore when it's self-aware like that

That was fucking unbearable on every level. Holy shit that fucking sucked

Are you seriously being a meme snob? Wow.

>that moment when you realize the memes aren't memes any more

>tfw SS might do better than BvS

there was an early screening in California and everyone who saw the movie was praising it and saying it was really good

I no longer know what to expect

The whole marketing campaign feels a bit like real life ironic shitposting or post-ironic shitposting or something. If so some kind of awareness is required for ironic shitposting.