Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Rory-sama claimed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Q3RyvQLqes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Claimu

masturbate

eat

sleep

later gators

>Fox

Goodnight, cute.

(Hat&Coat)
Been up to anything?
("Imp")
Trying and failing to sleep. Finished Nightcry earlier, and might play some Titanfall or something if I can't her sleep.

(hikage)
>checked
Ehhhhh...I have like 3 term projects to do on top of other assignments, so not too great. Fortunately I have next week off for thanksgiving so it's not all bad

(illya)
Oof, my friend in discord is in that same boat. He's sick and dying, and it's quite awful to listen to his coughing lol.

Why is imp in quotations?

Yeah, I have it on in the background right now while I take care of some other stuff.

>MUH CEILING REEEEEEE
Watching some college basketball and looking for some ingredients online right now.

Yeah, they live a while. Up until a couple of years ago I had 3 generations of parakeets- a blind grandfather that sired a bunch of descendants in an aviary. He got around by kicking around him to see if other birds or objects were nearby. Naturally the kids and grandkids picked up on it and they would go around kicking each other off the roosts or doing it between biting matches.

My grandmother, on the other hand, had a parrot that outlived her. The old buzzard lived into his 80s.

Agreed. Dogs a close second.

Hello everyone
>no life
>Juvia claimed
>QUADS
that's a good question that i don't have an answer for
No just enjoy being a no life and appreciating our waifus god tier style

Not claiming with magic Dio gif because of the disgusting loli

thou remains in the same location.

Fucking fantastic feet.

Rory is Dio?

Just like this image, I don't understand.

Yeah. Very close. My dream bird is a sulphur-crested cockatoo. Ill beed to buy at my age though, they're known to outlive people.
Love you too

You always say "Still here"

Thats the other Tomo

>Rory-sama

Ingredients for what?

Not me, fam.

Did you also forget that that Tomoko always stars his posts with the same image.

ayy haven't seen ya in a while, something wrong?

oh nice so no sweat about the homework, you do anything lately

well better think one up quick

ayy c_data

I figured but meh.
No, but i wanted to make the joke.

never seen you before, think you have me mistaken

Well, I'm gonna try and get as much of the work done before thanksgiving day, so we'll see. Just work and school, that basically my life lol.

I don't even have the excuse of being sick, I just can't sleep.
I've never seen an Imp look so much like an Elf, I'm still doubtful.
Wish I could no life it, sounds so relaxing.

Do people really believe there can be anything better than a busty blonde?

Those are special birds, both greater and lesser sulphur cresteds. They're all but impossible to find here these days. Growing up before a lot of the import bans, it was much easier to get a galah, cockatoos, or macaws among other birds.

I had a bunch of show pigeons growing up as well. Interesting birds when put alongside parakeets and cockatiels.

I'm on dessert duty again for Thanksgiving, but feeling somewhat lazy. I'll probably make lusikkaleivat again (Finnish shortbread cookies) with cloudberry & haskap berries as the two flavors. Gotta save the big guns for Christmas.

i can't stand not sleeping, the past few nights I've woken myself up around 4am for no reason at all. Also, they literally say in the show and LN that she's an imp lol

Hey there.
You should.. you know. Get naked.

Hi Mai.

カラミチーマス

Goodnight

Satellizer el Bridget

(yuuko)
ahh alright, have you decided what to do during some spare time or whatever, yesterday you said russian seemed interesting

oh wait yea yomo, thought you were the other one can't remember any tokyo ghouls character names right now, either way whats up my dude

we'll see, you haven't been on league pr anything lately either?

we still need a mio claimer to complete the trio

its my local farm repair person guy thing, that claims highschool dxd girl, hows it been

Living where the bird originates from is a massive help. Id never live down owning a galah, they're seen as pests.

night

>hikage

its Uta you're thinking of. i'm just waiting for some poster to show up, talked a little bit and I pop in every so often to see if he's here.

>tfw mommy takes away one of your body pillows because you made a mess with your adult diaper but you still have 14 more

I'm on "show up, eat food, pass out on sofa duty" and by god I'm going to play my role PERFECTLY

I usually play a game of LoL a day with some Rocket League or BF1 in there as well, but I've been really busy lately. Today was the first day I played my guitar in a week or so.

Sleep is the best, likewise I can't stand not being able to sleep

>draw an Elf
>call it an imp
Why is this allowed?
If you're going to lewd at least stop posting the same image.

Mask waifu coming through.

I think I'll do that, I just have to find a good way to learn it. I don't really want to pay for anything, either...
Know of anything?

Oh, that would be neat! We need more Nichi qts.

youtu.be/1Q3RyvQLqes

Best girl and best theme song

>
its my favorite

M-Mai is just a scapegoat you ELITIST

>tfw no body pillows

>When you need to sleep but don't want to.

Sleep is my favorite past time.

Every race in ALO has pointy ears: imps, undines, slyphs, cait siths, etc.

I don't think I've ever had that problem. I have the opposite problem a lot though

Bahaha, you got local farm guy right, but the waifu is actually Infinite Stratos girl, who also appears in other variations including highschool dxd girl. Dunno if we've talked before since I haven't been here long, but it's going good. How about you?

>can't post the entire chart because of image limit

Yeah, that's huge. I know how galahs eat like locusts down there. We have a large population of feral monk parakeets here that sometimes create trouble with power lines when their big nests cause a short or catch on fire from time to time.

That's a fine role too. I cook as one of my major hobbies so I don't mind sharing. It used to be harder at first since I didn't have enough people around to sample, but it's no longer an issue.

Oh myy~~

Alright, I'll accept it.
I know one of them have wings and another tails, but are there physical differences amongst the others?

Sleep is my favorite every time

dont have too many gif that work here
good

Don't have to KU won.
I am now a whole $10 richer
Well other than work it's pretty good. Why don't you become a no life?
Oh? Maybe like this?
>
Thank you
It's a quality lewd

np

which poster? and yea there we go, i was thinking about uta

i need get rl played it on my cousins ps4, shits fun, my pc can't handle battlefield rip. hopefully your schedule opens up

search online, or try something like reddit, their subreddits for learning shit usually have a link to a good site or someshit on their subs wiki/help page

only 6 of those seem like viable options for me

shit my eyes are killing me but yea infinite stratos and hdxd have alot of samey designs, the only houki i like is date a live houki, my favorite harem

what will you do with your new found wealth my rich lord

yuuki really needs more lewds

Can't afford it. And every job I've had that doesn't require an education makes me want to kill myself.

suzuya, doesn't show up that often i guess.

a lot of tomoko tonight
i know for a fact that it would look more bloody than that.

Keep going

Claiming.

any where a guy loses his dick

Your lewds give life to this thread and are much appreciated
Probably get gas, buy $10 worth of premium fuel.
Aren't you going to school right now?
Also i like my job. It's alright, but i see where you're coming from
These lewds have taken a dark and unpleasant turn

Kinda

I figured KU had it wrapped up with about 6 mins left in the 2nd half. Congrats on the win.

Hell, I never really paid too much attention to it but you're right on the designs. It's not Hiraiface at least.

All of those past jobs are good points of perspective though, even if the pay & people are shit. The downside is that hearing people gripe about an easy desk/office/lab job when they never did any grunt work can grind your gears.

I am going to school, and also eorking. Not much time left for no lifing.

Nui's actually mine. Just so ya know.

Colourful sailors washed up on the shore
Caught up in bad times
Spider in the ditch and she saw it all
On the train to London

man i used all of the lewds of your waifu already. she needs moar.
look harder then

looks like i reached the bottom.

Thank you, now i shall post lewds to celebrate my newly found riches
Thought so, don't you go to Northern Kentucky?
Quality claim

I can make simple stuff, but nothing too fancy. I appreciate all of the hard work you cooks put into thanksgiving lol!

Yep. Look at Asuna (an undine) and Yuuki. All of them have wings, and all of them have physical differences.

Yeah dude, RL is one of my all time favorites. It's so wacky and entertaining.

Nah

Yeah, that's fair enough. Hopefully I'll appreciate future jobs more.

All you will ever have is a phony!

Noodle claimed