What piss me of the most with that shit is you guy are going to continue to fuck up the planet and retards in...

What piss me of the most with that shit is you guy are going to continue to fuck up the planet and retards in china/india/brasil are going to say "hey ! if they put environemental laws in the garbage why do we have to continue as well ?"
and everyone is going to happily blow their home until its too late

You are supposed to be the most devlopped country in the world and you act like you were niggers lost in a shithole of india

good job

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-transition-team-lobbyists-2016-11
npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just gotta hope Trump fucks up, which he will, and the US gets burned to the ground. The world will be a better place without them.

I'll be long dead before climate change poses any serious risk to me. I couldn't care less what happens here at that point. My cows will fart freely in the meantime.

Wow so edgy

thats exactly what a nigger lost in a shit hole of india would say
please try to elevate yourself you'll see it give you a better point of view

Thanks, but I live on a mountain.

Since you're an inbred hick I'm guessing your family all live together on the mountain but don't you know anyone who doesn't and may be effected?
Who am I kidding you're a neckbeard trump supporter.

well you should get even higher

have you tried hanging yourself to a tree ?

It's cute how you assume China or India currently gives a fuck about their pollution.

Such hate.
At the end of the day, I'm still not giving a shit while the left pulls its hair out and burns down towns thinking they can change anything.

Have a good four years.

they do brah

maybe you're not very informed but china became very concerned and willing to change about his environemental policy

America is a footnote when it comes to pollution. It would barely make a difference. India is gonna keep fucking up everything by shitting on the side of the road and pissing in their "holy rivers" and tossing everything into the ocean no matter what.

You're getting all butthurt for trump, but China gives 0 fucks about the climate, environment, or your feelings. Obama was all high and mighty saying we would reduce our pollutants (which was code for giving China more industry so he could look like a champion for the environment) And all he did was give more jobs away.
Tldr go fuck yourself and get educated, dumbass.

lol k

fucking fortunatly im not part of this joke (french canada ftw) but whos the most hatefull ?
the one who insult you on the internet ?
or the one who tell you that he doesnt give a shit about what happen to anyone beside hes litle person ?

What about your kids? Grandkids?

Apathy != hate.

This

right... after they had done the dmg to their country, they care. perfect fucking sense.

Have you even visited china? There's a fucking permanent SMOG.

yall fucking hypocritical
you guys are always so fucking proud about merica being the leader of the world, the fucking number one, the ones everyone immitate and follow
but everytime it comes to environemental questinos yall "america just a tear in the sea, china is a way bigger problem"
Not realising its way more about the example you're giving to the world

China's air looks like that one nuked out place in the corner of the map in fallout 4.

Let's convince everyone that Donald Trump was in the KKK when he was a teenager.

I'm not a hypocrite. America is fucking gay. They just aren't as bad as polluters as India. That's a fact.

Everything in the universe is finite, even the universe itself. Eventually the sun will die and the planet will wither, but your dumb ass will be dead long before then. Thank god too, cause you're fucking retarded.

in your narrow litle mind maybe
but apathy is a latent symbol of hate and a small reflection on your person should prove that

Hahahahahahahaha! More tears! More! I live off of this shit, cry cry again motherfuckers! Piss on you all, piss on climate change, eat shit you dickheads. We won, you lost. Get bent.

The function of the President is to keep Americans safe. Not Keep Americans being, like, totally stoked about like the general vibe and stuff. That's you. That's how you talk.

China and India don't give a fuck what "example" America gives. One one hand they're backwards black magic believing retards, on the other hand they're fascist oppressive communist psychopaths who limit the number of children you can have and flush baby girls down toilets.

wow thats a very fancy way to prove you're a complete retard !

>tweet from 2012
>thinking one policy makes a candidate bad

Ha, get roasted.

ahahah i see that you're man of your time, following the tides and fashion
I don't give a shit about you or your miserable life i'm not even from the fucking us !
I think the world we live in is a fucking jewel and has to be preserved
I do not pretend to be more worthy to live or anything, but call me a faggot idgaf I care for our damn planet, nature, trees and shit because its the only thing that give me happiness in this world

You commie faggots have used global warming alarmism to push your commie agenda for so long it has no effect. Go cry some more you pussies. And if you care so much about this made-up crisis, maybe next time don't push a corrupt candidate who promised to ban private ownership of firearms. You will need to make some compromises in order to save the planet fuckwads.

Yeah you might have a point if he didn't still believe this and this was his only bad policy.

Reasons you're stupid:
Already having record temperatures.
More extreme weather patterns will happen in our lifetimes.
The economy will be disrupted within a couple of decades due to rising sea levels displacing cities, climate variability interrupting agriculture, ocean acidification and rising ocean temperatures decreasing fish populations.

Basically, you're a dumbass.

>not thinking one policy make a candidate bad

thats why you guys have such a president, its like your main argument
"oh yeah he said that but that does not reflect what he will do or say when hes a president"

and no ones here to point out the complete emptiness and stupidity of this argument

>Already having record temperatures.
They're perfectly fine where I'm at.

>More extreme weather patterns will happen in our lifetimes.
I barely have seasons, let alone extreme weather.

>The economy will be disrupted within a couple of decades.
Will be long dead by then.

>Basically, you're a dumbass.
No, I'm just a self-centered asshole.

but but muh planet

I'm sorry good sir, I was just fucking with you. You know this one time as a kid I was arguing with my brother when he caught me jacking off my dick in the bathroom about who's dick was bigger. So i looked him right in the face, and would you guess what I said? I said that "if you read this your mother will die in her sleep tonight." And now you're probably feeling you tricked. You did good sir, you did.

I should frame your post because
whe shit hit the fan y'all gonna feel dum af and are going to blame the governement you elected

All the people that voted for him are the biggest cucks of the century. Took the fucking bait so hard. He won't do ANY of the shit he ran on.
1.already not destroying obama care
2. His cabinet is like the most evil washington insiders on hand
3. no fucking wall
4.hillarys not going to jail
5. He wont do shit but be a puppet for the republican elite.

Obama fucked up trying to fix global warming. Elon Musk has it covered.

Is that you Dicaprio? You uneducated commie tool.

LOL they said obama was gonna take guns too. Further proof of how fucking baited you were.

A whole week of not being president yet and he hasn't done shit.

1. Already working on Trumpcare
2. businessinsider.com/trump-transition-team-lobbyists-2016-11
3. Still not president.
4. Nobody cares.
5. Why would he do that? give me one good reason.

Here's why you're an idiot.

npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days

Eat shit.

>LOL they said obama was gonna take guns too.

Yeah, he failed at almost everything.

ahahah id love to know what kind of education you recieved I mean if you give the smallest fuck to what happen outside Arkansas you'd know

I agree with everything but #1. The Trump administration will do something to the ACA because they want brownie points on their resume.

I just voted for him because he wasn't Hillary. If he accomplishes even one of his goals, it will be more than Obama did for us.

Nice picture though.

Baited like a fox, you commie POS.You know your boy Obama wants confiscation, he just has not had a compliant congress. And guess what gun-grabber: now we president!

you mean beside saving you're shitty car industry and sweating blood to provide an healthcare (which was absolutly destroyed by the congress)

ahahah and you believe this shitt

well cya at the end of the 100 days fucko

Juris Doctor, you commie stooge. Let me guess for you: Bachelors in Social Work. What a faggot.

fuckin exactly! These cucks believe he's got stalin powers or some shit.

Wow. You honkies are beyond stupid.

If you can't come up with a way for industry to produce anything that meet environmental standards and do it for cheap, you're just another mouth breather part of the problem. You really want to make this world a better place? Take up a science or engineering major and combat the problem instead of parroting shit you hear from other mouth breathers who aren't doing anything to solve the problem but address it and point fingers. I know YOU think that's solves things, that's not how reality works. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. You always were.

Those towers that remove CO2 from the atmosphere and run on solar power. Problem solved, read a book. Fucking hippie

SCHLONGED

Aw, someone butthurt we are superior to their little 5 million faggot country?

So tell me how we die from the temperature going up a few degrees over the next 100 years How? I know you're one of the faggots on here that believes a guy who dresses up like a girl and grows their hair out magically becomes a girl. Its still a guy and in case you don't understand the connection, no normal human being will die from the average temperature being two or even 10 degrees warmer. As for your increase in storms and violent weather systems, there is no correlation much less causation. Go back to looking at traps and telling is all how you're not a faggot for wanting to suck a guys cock.

But muh beautiful planet.

well that just confirm what i was thinking

dude think a college degree is education

maybe that explain the result of your last election if your country is full of people like you, who think they know shit after getting out of university

>Just gotta hope Trump fucks up, which he will
That doesn't make sense.
I hope water comes from my fossid, which it will.
It conveys a general meaning, but it doesn't have syntax. I don't mean to insult you, don't misunderstand me.

The term climate change sounds more realistic than global warming.

Somehow being called "cuck" by a total faggot lacks the sting

>Take up a science or engineering

By the time you get through Sophomore year, you realize Liberals are living in Fantasyland.

BSME

You just described the "educated" Obamao and Clinton voters

Agreed. What's really weird is that I hear feminists parotting this shit that women aren't allowed in STEM fields, when most of my math teachers from the start were mostly female. Already have cal 1 and 2 and the lab that comes with it both females. My physics professor, female, head of engineering department, female. I live in a bizarro world where this idea the STEM fields is for men is weird to me.

well actually the solution are easy as fuck but no one want to hear them
I'm not going to do a full speech but the main solutions don't even need a major in anything

first we stop building shit that last only 2 years at best
secound we stop focusing on economy growth like it was the mountain god we have to please to stay alive
and slowly we get back to a more local economy

but of course ths implicate no new iphone every six months, you have to keep your car for a decade and stop eating mango when you live in seattle

Good ftw... why keep this shit show going let's run it into the ground that way no one else has to listen to your pissing and moaning

>first we stop building shit that last only 2 years at best
Can do. Check!
>secound we stop focusing on economy growth like it was the mountain god we have to please to stay alive
Also can do. Check.
>you have to keep your car for a decade and stop eating mango when you live in seattle
I have a mango addiction. We're fucked!

I look at my note 4, don't use it more than checking email and looking at pictures saved from the internet. I could have done entirely without it and only bought it solely to see what the fuss was about with a smart phone. If we have to go back to flip phones, I have no problem with that.

I do have a problem with buying a car and living in an area where only one place can fix it outside of the dealership, that's almost a monopoly. So I traded my 2013 Jetta for a 2015 Malibu. At least people know how to work with it if shit hits the fan.

and you're still missing the point

when i say education 'im definitly not talking about college
half of my friends are way more educated than me while they never laid a fucking foot in college

just sayin

of course im talking of an utopical world were we build cars that can last 10 years without you having to pay the car price twice in reparation

and you can keep your smartphone ! actually you can keep it 5 years !

If they vote for the Democrats they are dumb as fuck

You forgot one of the biggest groups of people in America: The retarded.

You faggot EU's will see why you need border control when your wife is getting fucked by middle easterns. Fuck one world government fucks like you

I keep looking at all these new smartphones on the market and ask myself: what does this new smartphone have that makes mine obsolete? And advertisements and sales agents are calling them upgrades, but they're not. They're refinements at best. We're starting to see people buying affordable 4k TV's without seeing much 4k content, my phone has had 4k for years. I don't think I'm going to buy another smartphone for a long while, but I'll keep looking. All I really want is something that always runs smooth, has a big screen easy on the eyes, and longevity. Only problem I have with this note 4 is that turning it sideways doesn't catch up like it does on apple products. Seems like apple sure has the software when it comes to how you hold it, and that's something android needs to catch up with. I'm willing to pay $50 if there's just an app that makes your phone understand the angle of how you hold it and compensates.

Overall, our society is drugged into having the latest flashiest thing on the market as soon as it reaches the shelves. We can't stop this, we have to work around it, that's why I feel that majoring in engineering is going to be a steady paying job as it seems like there's always a demand for it. I really want to learn CE, but from what I've been told, it's half EE half CS. I know I can learn programing on my own, in fact, I have a github account and I'm learning how to code on my own. Engineering does require a set of principles that can't be taught by reading a book, so I guess EE while learning programing languages aside from auto-cad is generally a good idea.

tinyurl dot com slash j8wbvuo

EDIT AS YOU PLEASE. Bunch of fucking libs.

www.Sup Forums.com/pol

damn u r so smart. but do you have an argument?

This is an open google doc full of professors at miami university

the fuck wouldn't he do that for? Why do you think Trump gives any shit about America except for personal gain?

So I'm assuming you don't drive a car or use plastic products right? Otherwise that would make you a hypocrite

Why are Trump fans so retarded? there isn't a single good argument in this entire thread

im tired so i'll go staight to the point

we will not succeed if we want to change or impact on environement but refuse to change our way of life
Soon we will all realise how urgent and essential its is to make sacrifices on our lifestyle

because we have a fucking great life in USA and EU but its a life our planet can't offer to the billions of chinese, indians, africans.... etcs

the harder you refuse to see this the harder you'll fall

Are you retarded?

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Understood. G'night.

Not our responsibility. Sounds to me like those billions of other people have a job to do.

Its not about how I live that matter actually the individual is practically powerless against society

but the general environemental policy of the most powerfull country in the word weight heavy on the balance

Climate change is a hoax to justify a tax on living. Environmentalism is a religion. Michael Crichton said it best.

how does you come up with such a conclusion ?
thats the exact opposite of the truth

mynigga.jpg