Hey guys, I've been diagnosed with cancer, and it'll be tough this year. Can I have some nice smiles please?

Hey guys, I've been diagnosed with cancer, and it'll be tough this year. Can I have some nice smiles please?

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalsolutions.nz/content/bravo
puredca.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why, is cancer painful?

Good luck.

Stik erin zou ik zeggen. Leuke foto wel. Too much?

Don't die!

Dont die brosco hang in there

I don't know, I've never had it before, though I'll have to stop school and stay in the hospital most of the time

hope everything goes well user! :D

Sweet jesus.

how old are you? what kind of cancer?

Sorry, just lost someone to cancer, hope you recover, if only the kikes would release the cure already...

thats what im talking about

If its painful I'm sorry. I have severe crohns and I'm in pain and exhausted all the time. I think I should just end it since I used to live for friends and love but those all disappeared now.

Was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer last year. in remission now. Plus, hot nurses in chemo. So have fun.

yes. it hurts. they gave me hydromorphone, percoset and toradol.

Sorry OP , hope you get treatment and come out the other side. Just found out my mum has terminal cancer of the pancreas that's spread to her liver and lungs. Shit sucks. Have some titties!

Here is a big cat hun hope you make it through

Good luck user, hope you get well

Hope you get well friend

Cancer raus!

here's a couple smiles for you

sauce?

That's some fucked up shit, user. I hope you get well soon.

God damn butterface...

hey guys
guys, listen to this guys
OP has cancer LOL
XD

ecks dee

>is guys
>OP has cancer LOL
lolololololllllll

Did the docs catch it early? My mom had breast cancer and she beat it. My mom's black and the jewish and east indian doctors rolled hard on that shit. Ten years later she's still going strong and almost 80.

rectum, damn near killed um

In all seriousness how does colon cancer present its self? What are the beginning symptoms, cause I've had hemorrhoids on and off for while now. Have not seen a doctor about it. Shitting blood pretty regularly.

Rooting for you OP, that shit is never easy. Much love, brother.

OP I have been studying cancer for 7 years now and I have a few things for you to look into.
naturalsolutions.nz/content/bravo
GcMAF is your first and last line of defense against cancer. People are currently being cured in trials injecting it directly into the bloodstream however getting it is impossible. This above product contains it.

DCA. puredca.com/
Absolutely worth researching - I would take this immediately if I have any form of cancer.

Cannibis Oil - Prevents growth of Varicose veins which feed cancerous tissue, as well as de-inflame site and helps to break down the protective mucous barrier.

Ketogenic Diet. Essential, prevents fermentation of cancerous tissue and stresses the cells through starvation.

Turmeric - can't have enough Turmeric.

There is plenty of other things, but do that... you will not need chemo. Chemo ruins odds of recovery. Doctors will tell you it is the only option, they are taught this and they mean well. It is not the only, or even a good, option.

Good luck OP.

make yourself some rick simpson oil. look it up.change your diet to alkaline from acid. Godspeed friend.

I win the thread.

Sauce?

Good luck OP. Times will probably get hard for you can beat it as long as you don't give up!

god damnit vinny

Oh and..

I recognize the face and name but what is he from?