Daily reminder that if you do drugs, you are a pathetic loser and you need to an-hero right now

Daily reminder that if you do drugs, you are a pathetic loser and you need to an-hero right now.

Drugs are for losers and for ppl with no life, anyone who produces, consume, or sells drugs must be wiped from the face of the earth

>MFW Im smoking a blunt while reading this
>MFW I make more money on drugs then you do sober

Hello Newfag. There is a little bleach left if you care for a drink

Daily reminder that sugar, coffee and tobacco are worse than drugs and will make your life a robot's life without you ever realizing it.

High on heroin weed and lunesta right now bitch kys

So instead of looking at reality, you've taken the wishes of men from the 1950s and decided to follow them blindly because you're a "good boy". That's great.

>consume, or sells drugs must be wiped from

Should you yourself commit suicide because you drank a soda, containing the drug caffeine?

tobacco is good for you, it clears your mind and makes you feel serenity. name brand cigarettes have much more than just tobacco in them, that's why they're bad.

>tobacco is good for you, it clears your mind and makes you feel serenity.

That's nicotine, not tobacco.

b8in h34vy

I'm gonna go smoke some weed now. See ya

7/10 bait

nice b8 newfriend

Had friends die from heroin

Regular tobacco is disgusting,

It's scientifically proven that drugs users are smarter than non users. You nigger.

>seems to forget medicines are drugs, as are alcohol and tobacco products. GTFO

Damn strait. Caffeine users are fucking toxic

luckily i only smoke weed

coffee isn't a drug you fag, it's a drink containing a drug

>an-hero

I guess I'm a robot, whatever that means? Been smoking for 7 years. It helps me concentrate and relax

user remember the time when we weren't all triggered fags that rant on the internet? I do. So why don't you go make a noose and help us rid the world on one more fag.

you must be the life of the party

Yea and marijuanas not a drug too, just a plant containing THC

This is weed thread now. Whats everyone smoking? You live in a state/country where its legal? Fucking US texas here, havent smoked in a couple weeks and it sucks.

marijuana contains a number of different drugs so you're wrong there too

Its more like saying a blunt isn't a drug, it just contains marijuana

I'm vaping on some gorilla glue right now. Maybe I'm just a lightweight but vapes get me fried. I make $30 worth of weed last me a bit over a month, vaping once a day.

Missouri here. I may consider going to Arkansas or Illinois for some medical. Haven't smoked in years buy I may go for it from time to time

gorilla glue gives me that out of body thrown forward experience everytime. shit is great man.

Oh hey Reagan