Anybody know if Arrival is online yet? Ive checked popcorn time, 123movies, putlocker...

Anybody know if Arrival is online yet? Ive checked popcorn time, 123movies, putlocker, and openload and its not on any of those yet. Also if not, any movie suggestions for the night? Im a super movie buff/film major so I've seen a fuckload of movies. Someone surprise me with something good.

Why not just watch it in theaters? Especially a film like this.

my weakness for booze and weed is too strong to spend $14 on a regal theater ticket. Also no one to go with. I would love to see it in theaters if i had extra money for it. i agree this is a movie way better on the big screen.

It was garbage, you're not missing anything.

Lawrence of God Damned Arabia.

You'd better love the fuck out of that shit, or just go ahead and hang yourself.

Go to a matinee screening for $5-$7 dollars. Some theaters have discounted prices on certain days of the week as well.
With that said, I do not have any links to offer, but I do have recommendations. Y Tu Mamá También, Before Sunrise, or Nightcrawler for starters if you have not watched any of those.

I've got school and work all day. but i feel that price. and yea, i did a project on nightcrawler and I've seen the other two. I've been on an indie binge lately.

>my shit opinions

What about these?
Ghost World
Oldboy (Korean)
Rush
Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain
Living Is Easy with Eyes Closed
Whiplash

Piracy is bad and is destroying industry and taking murican jibs

Read a book fagit

Les Chevaliers du Ciel
French Top Gun
So fucking good

Instead of flying planes they just surrender and suck each other's cocks for two hours?

kek

I swear this movie is a straight up copy of an old movie I watched On syfy channel when i was a kid. called enoch or something, but i cant find any evidence of the movie existing. almost the same plot. Unknown object on earth, man and women explore it, women changes...same movie. any help anons?

Arrival was such a disappointment. The first two-thirds showed promise, and then it shit the bed. It's worth it to watch in theaters, but you probably won't want to watch it more than once.

HAHAHAH FOUND IT
Epoch (film)
Alarmed by the electromagnetic phenomenon and under request of the government of Bhutan, the American NSA launches a military and scientific reconnaissance operation on site, led by Dr. K.C. Czaban (Stephanie Niznik) with the technical assistance of terminally ill engineer Mason Rand (David Keith),, they literally ripped off this independent movie

Epoch

Here is the fucking cover..wew lad

Now that's a movie

Wait Putlocker is back up? Bs prove it