Name my band Sup Forums. We do new age pop

Name my band Sup Forums. We do new age pop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48

Raped by dad: The antimale symphony

p town protesters

the weird kids you avoided in high school after high school

Who are these winners? They look like South Park-esque caricatures of SJWs.

Typical Clintonians

IJABTGL.. i joined a band to get laid

Anti-trump protesters

Squints and the Unsure Life Choices

Fuck Trump because I didn't vote!

Wow.

I think Trump is a crass buffoon, now in waaaay over his head, but holy shit, those fucking people are walking, talking stereotypes. You know at least one of them has a homemade driver's "license" which identifies them as a polyamorous, non-binary, genderqueer dragon-kin.

>yourenothelping.jpg

I detest the man, but Trump won the election gair and square. Put up someone more electable than Hillary fucking Clinton next time, Dems. You know: FUCKING ANYONE BUT HER.

The only people seriously protesting him now are libtards like this and illegals

The odd man out is the freak in the middle. He looks not like an SJW, but rather some loser on permanent disability who spends all day in his trailer in rural Wisconsin, which he only leaves, once a day, to go buy meth and masturbate in the Walmart parking lot.

Arrested Development

I seriously get the concern over a loose cannon like Trump in the White House, but he won. These protests are just another temper tantrum. What do they expect them to accomplish? The US can't just invalidate the election results because these people have bad feels. There is still the rule of law.

And this is the opinion of a Canadian liberal who is disgusted by these people and their childish actions.

The Skyrim Premade Characters

all of them are white except the asian in the middle and the caveman above him, go figure

The Obama Chorus

Negasonnic and the Teenage Warheads

The Bleach Chuggers

White Niggers

Jim Jones and the Diciples

The Un-Americans

The Homeless Brady Bunch

Negasonic Teenage Methhead.

Got burnt for Bernie, shilled for Hillary and now ready to kill Ourselves

Nine Useless Eaters

kek

Angry Lesbo Caveman Troll Squad

Cum on Eileen

Christina and the Dry Mouths

Animals In Different Sizes
(AIDS)

I honestly thought those were mugshots of meth arrests... I had no idea they were protestors. And that REALLY supports your comment.