Anything cringe worthy!!!

Anything cringe worthy!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCbQ2scDql4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Thisiswhatdesperatelookslike.png

they would raise him to be just the same retard.
so in short, natural selection.

inferior turds killing off future inferior turd offspring, then die in the future.
less turds overall, world is a better place.

i fucking love darvin, even true in a world where we allow shitheads to live longer than nature wants them to.

He has all the maymays on his cool hat, how could that be cringey?

>filename

Took me a minute to see the guys on the left...

eww groosss

Nature doesn't want anything

>Lotus

What a faggot. He should have gotten a Carrera GT. Those fillies would own the road.

>obligatory "Jinkies"

yeah, thats about right

Sometimes, I want to purge the MLP fandom until it's only .1% autism. But then I remember I wouldn't have any friends who watch it.

I nearly hurled. Goddamnit.

that or they wanted him to die and used "prayer" as an excuse so they wouldnt have to take care of his disabilities. RIP

Friends in the background will NEVER be the same

Ugh, it's idiots like this that give atheism a bad name. In my opinion, I think it's arrogant to dismiss any possibility completely, god is an unfalsifiable hypothesis so you can't know for sure. Most signs point to the contrary but there is no CONCRETE proof of nonexistence. I couldn't give less of a shit what other people believe, that's their business and arguing with them is just gonna make people hate you.

I recognise that gay blowjob

fresh OC

This is half of America now. Think about that

Lel, Nazis killed "sexual deviants" this is lake a black guy supporting the KKK

youtube.com/watch?v=vCbQ2scDql4

Why are pokemon youtubers so cringe

She's from New Zealand

Yeeeeah wearing the pad/tampon is the nicest part of having a period... so that doesn't help at all

Parents should be charged with negligence. There was a similar one with chemotherapy. They said that it "just made her worse" and quit before the regimen finished. Of course it made her feel like crap, it's literally poison. I had chemotherapy for lymphoma and I knew it would feel worse before it got better, chemotherapy is basically carpet bombing your body and hoping the cancer dies before you do, it sucks, but it;s the only proven option available at this time.

>drinking water of pain

Bumperoni

meh, raise boys and girls the same

sucks when retarded parents project their guilty insecurities on innocent children.

I guarantee no such conversation took place between parent and child

What in the actual fuck

I feel a lot of these people end up in these groupings because they're fat. They're fat and feel they don't fit in, and getting fit is way too much of a hassle, so instead they give themselves new attributes to fit in in a new group and feel fulfilled.

Meh. As long as they're not giving the kid hormones at such a young age I don't see what the problem is.

Parents should be stripped of their rights to have both him and any future children

Second this. Just don't force some tumblr snowflake shit on them

Thanks for contributing to the thread. As for your beliefs, gj m8, gj.

Kek wtf

This just makes me sick

holy fuck it's m13

Rip pants

I don't see the need to strip them of their rights to have children for not putting gender roles on kids. I think it's bullshit when boys only get to play with action figures and girls with barbies. Let them play with whatever they want. You should just let them play dress up as they please.

Just don't force some "everybody are cis scum" ideology on them.

Essentially, let kids be kids and play however the hell they want. Don't force them either way.

Though, it's bullshit to use your child to gain acceptance on the Internet. This type of picture should be saved for viewing in the future when reminiscing about childhood, not be posted as some "look at how good I'm parenting" shit.

Dude what the fuck

some fresh oc for you

Not reading all of that sorry lad

They're letting the boy believe he's a girl too, when he's not. It's one thing if he wants to crossdress, but it's a whole different thing when he practically claims to be a hermaphrodite.

>aw shit nigga
my fucking sides

Poor little girl, I feel really bad for her

Why the fuck do whales wear thier parachutes over thier gut??

Oh my fucking God

kek

I'd love to see any brit bong try to disarm an American redneck.
I'd pay actual money.

Ya

Yeah we do have a problem. A problem with ugly cunts bitching about our right to carry guns.

He doesn't know what a fucking hermaphrodite is. He's a kid.

"I wish I could be both a boy and a girl so that I can dress as both"
This is normal child logic in the sense that they claim things they don't fully grasp. What the kid says is basically "I wish I could dress as both a princess and ninja"

In which case, explain to your child that nothing is in reality stopping you from wearing a tutu, but some people might frown upon it.

I don't think this will change his orientation for the future unless yiu molest him at the same time.

You CCW?