Was Jimmy gonna whack Karen?

Was Jimmy gonna whack Karen?

It sure did seem that way. But we saw things through her viewpoint, so she may have just been paranoid.

Nah, Jimmy was a goodfella. Just trying to give Karen some nice dresses. Whatsamattawitchu?

The mob usually didn't whack women and children. Probably just paranoid.

Ptffffffffff

Yeah he was going to whack her alright, with his giant cock

assuming you have a brain you would've sensed jimmys paranoia after the big theft, realized he was a sociopath and realizing karen was a loose end do some fucking math

>Ptffffffffff
Ptffffffffff

they killed maurys wife

Jews don't count

Pish-posh

Scorsese is a master of subtlety.

Jimmy wasn't in the mob though. He was in business for himself.

The scene is explained especially early - at the Lufthansa heist, where everyone was flaunting their cash after the crime. Jimmy is super paranoid, and will sever ties with anyone who can finger him. He killed or had killed everyone associated with that crime, including, famously, the wives. The surest settlement to anything dangerous to him is to have the loose ends killed. Henry, and by extension Karen, knew too much about Jimmy and were clearly a threat in his mind. She was certainly going to be killed.

Karen was a chosen too, edge cunt.

She just got scared

>Cunt
Don't hit yourself on the door on the way out assie

>yfw Jimmy gave her money for her own whack

Haha, that's crazy.

Nevermind that, why did the goodfella laugh like a retard like a retard????

kek

>taxi driver
>has a taxi driver in it

Because they are retards.

>do some fucking math
>doesnt give any numbers to calculate
you must be a fucking idiot

>fucking with a made man

Why didn't he just get his fucking shine box?

The one in the pink Caddy?

That was Johnny roastbeef's broad

lol, I've seen this movie 25 times and this is the first I'm aware of this

what am I looking at here.

Wow awesome.

If you had a brain you'd remember Henry specifically saying he was safe since he had nothing to do with the heist

The big fucking "ONE WAY" sign

It says don't walk and pointing into the place that she thought she was going to get wacked in.

"One way"
"Don't walk"

meaning she isnt returning and she shouldnt go.

>DON'T WALK
>ONE WAY

underrated

you're special?

This wasn't about the heist, it was about Henry getting pinched. And he knew enough about the heist to get Jimmy and Paulie in deep shit too.

Why did Tommy hang around with Irish micks?

Technically he says that he's safe cause he's not bothering Jimmy for money, nor is getting any attention from the police.

But honestly Henry was literally the last tie with the heist and he was having troubles with the police. Jimmy was going to kill Karen.

Jimmy isn't a made man, he's just an associate

Gravy's good tonight

It's directly in your fucking face, that's not subtlety. It's meant to be obvious.

why you muddafucka you

did you guys know that the real karen hill was banging big paulie

When Pauley told Henry he has to go home Pauley said "He'll talk to her in his special way."

The mob is all fucking each other. Look Victoria Gotti. She looks like Gotti's underboss, Sammy Gravano

I noticed it, but its nothing to write home about

>muh visionary filmmaking

>25 times
you counted each time?

jesus I'm dying here

Paulie also sold out tommy to the gambling family because he tried to rape Karen

Wow! You don't say?

I thought it was mostly fake laughing for Tommy.

You know, it sure seemed like it. I hope not though

>that slow down as Karen turns back to look at Jimmy

hnngh

Meant to be ambiguous, the important thing is she believed he would, and we as the audience are pushed towards believing it as well. We're in on her paranoia.