Thank you everyone who ever mixed

Thank you everyone who ever mixed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Brazil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you welcome

you have a sister m8?

>reverse psychology

Nope sadly, i would be doing incest with her.

Can a genetics-savy friend elaborate on this, to me?

Literally one of my only existential dreads is based on the idea that globalization will lead to racemixing and the blurring of european identities.

Fair skin, fair hair, and light-colored irises are all recessive compared to african genes.

European-descendants around the globe have a lower birthrate than, say, africans.

The combination of these statements imply that unless something changes drastically in European reproduction rates or genetics, racemixing is the eventual dissolution of European traits.

The 1/8 blacks still have nigger faces

Uhhhh? That sounds racist...I think you should shut the fuck up Nazi.

Nothing wrong with racemixing

>Literally one of my only existential dreads is based on the idea that globalization will lead to racemixing and the blurring of european identities.

ah so you're a racist

30's called and want their racial philosphies back, Eugen.

25% black don't even look black anymore. Just look the last Brazilian team lel

Dominant black genes my ass

All of them look north african.

That's because light skin and straight hair texture aren't "recessive" features. They are mixed ones. Someone who's 50% portuguese, 30% black and 20% indian looks like an arab

Ill contribute to the race mixing cause because I like white girls :^)

>ill have white/mestizo mixed babies

They look nothing mongoloid.

this one eight black girl is a qt

Race is more than just skin color. Even if you deny eugenics you still have to accept the cultural and historical importance of a racial identity.

More like 75% euro and 25% negro I guess, I don't see the injun part.

I wouldn't mind race mixing with this

Arabs are mongoloid? You mean indians? Mongoloid features seem to be weaker, since Brazil never had as many natives. You should look at other latin amertican countries, though. The average "white" uruguayan looks like a pale apache to me

Wtf i love black girls now.

why do you say "europe" when low birth rates is a global thing and your own country is on a verge of whites breakdown?

Also, blacks were very discriminated against for a long time. Whites would outbreed them and among mixed people, whiter looking ones would have a lot more kids. Black women would be much more likely to end up childless.

Today, mix people here like are dominant here, white people quit breeding decades ago like in europe, and blacks are having the most kids, although african-brazilians aren't 100% black either.

i know, right?
Too bad I've never seen mixed blacks here

Literally why do you care? It doesn't affect you.

But it does. It affects the country and how it perceives him. The perspective of becoming a racial minority within your lifetime can be distressing.

Interesting.

Question: Are black women desired in Brazil or USA?

If not so the destiny of racemix is become lighter and lighter since dark women are considered unnatractive.

Only if he's incredibly insecure. Becoming a racial minority suggests that he knows that minorities are currently treated badly. So rather than attempt to make things equal, he doubles down on his bigotry.

I have blue eyes and couldn't care less what happens to that trait as a whole. If anything the world becoming mixed race sounds good to me. Far less bickering over stupid irrelevant matters.

>Question: Are black women desired in Brazil or USA?
I guess. Although here, it is almost a thing of fetishism if you do. Most people prefer white women. Darker men especially, tend to prefer white women. Rich pardo brazilian footballers tend to marry white blondes for that reason, it's a matter of status.

I'm half black.

>tfw Sup Forums keeps saying white men can never have kids that look like them with black women yet I look just like my dad
>I look whiter than a bunch of people I've seen who post pictures here

I have a theory. The lighter the women are, more attractive the women are.

Blonde hair and blue eyes became common in Finland and Karelia due to sexual selection. Historically, blonde women were considered more attractive than brunette and mongol women.

Blacks will never be majority because of this, I guess. White and even asian women will always be more attractive than black women.

More blacks marrying with another women: lighter and lighter descendants.

Its sad that people mostly think of racism when it comes to reasonable pure ethnic groups and not also the fact that ancestry makes you more affine to carry certain sentiments and culture people wouldnt care about otherwise.
In the end, such cultures are all examples of lifestyles and ways to handle the world that were once very sucessfull.
Becoming a minority isnt bad here btw, if we become a minority it will weed out the non-xenophobic ones due to pressure or mixing away and you'll have a future compatible germanness distilled from that which will probably be some kind of agressive jewry or arab-like clannishness.

>The lighter the women are, more attractive the women are

This apply to Asia as well.

good

I keep getting matched with Latinas on Tinder. I think it wants me to racemix.

But you are already race mixed.

I've seen a number of quarter blacks and they usually look at lot more white than that

>Only if he's incredibly insecure. Becoming a racial minority suggests that he knows that minorities are currently treated badly.
It doesn't matter if they are treated badly or not. By law, they are treated the same but the perception is always there. Even among blacks, having lighter skin and having wavier hair gives you a better status. It's just how things work and there's no qucik way of changing it that I'm aware of. I'm a mixed person myself and I don't feel particularly affected by any of this, even though I have seen racism before.

It is my honest opinion that people who believe they will achieve societal color-blindness through some form of social engeneering and that the "new man" of the future will no longer be racist as long as their superior progressive dogma is properly established in greater society are naive and dangerous. You will likely, in the end, cause more racial tension than the people you actually believe as racists. This is what affirmative action is doing here and in america, as far as I can tell. And just like those policies, encouraging race-mixing like this will likely produce more racists, so when other whites do this thinking of themselves as virtuous, it perturbs me a bit.

Eugenic reasoning and research was the progressivism of its time. To me, people who are moved to such beliefs tend toward marxism and believe in solving societies problems by destroying it first, asserting their hate for conservativism without ralizing they are not really offering a more rasonable alternative. But that's just me though.

But it will takes more than 7.000 years for blondes and redheads, fair skinned light eyed people become common again by sexual selection. Karelia was full of brunettes and mongols before the first blondes with light eyes in 8.500 BC.

A shared culture is the reason why civilisation even exists. Ethnicity is an important part of that culture

>Fair skin, fair hair, and light-colored irises are all recessive compared to african genes.

They are called alleles, my dear genetic expert.

Full black girl is really beatiful.

>Fair skin, fair hair, and light-colored irises are all recessive compared to african genes.

Recessive genes doesn't mean that they disappear forever, and won't be expressed later on through off springs (grand children).

Skin color isn't recessive, In off springs it's usually a mixture and right in the middle of both parents skin colors, though on occasion it can swing more toward one parent but usually not.

Fair hair is also not recessive, it's the same thing as skin color.

Light colored eyes are also not recessive, It's determined by several different genes. Both parents having green eyes doesn't necessarily mean that their kids will.

That's Alec Wek, very famous fashion model. Not exactly my cup of tea (and I love dark skinned black women) but I defiantly think she's beautiful in her own way.

>Light colored eyes are also not recessive, It's determined by several different genes.
You're technically right, but in practice the effect is closer to what he said would happen. If America, for instance, decided to go all out on race-mixing, while light-colored eyes would still be very present (especially considering that whites are still a majority), the percentage of the population who possess this trait would go down significantly. Same thing with hair colour. Skin, not so much... I think you'd end up with paler latinos and blacks. I say this as someone who has seen quite a bit of race mixing.

mexicans have a lot of european dna so i think if they mixed with whites for centuries the aztec dna would slowly die out

>Becoming a racial minority suggests that he knows that minorities are currently treated badly
Minorities in any country generally have a worse time than people from the dominant ethnicity because everybody is racist to some degree. It's part of human nature and you can't get rid of it.

This is what I said. You'd get paler mexicans with more european features, but the % of people with light-colored eyes and hair would decrease in the overall american population. It would only go up again with selective breeding, natural or otherwise.

It's actually true. Just look at the Hungarians. History tells us these fuckers were some cross-breed of Iranian/Turkish/Mongolian yet centuries of slavic interbreeding has essentially turned them into white as can be.

> the percentage of the population who possess this trait would go down significantly.

You're wrong though, I've seen plenty of mixed race families to know that kids with light hair and eyes are not as rare as people like to make them out to be.

This whithout the eye colour part, plus sexual selection. How do you think blond alleles spreaded from one offspring in Estonia to all northern Europe silly goo?

> I've seen plenty of mixed race families to know that kids with light hair and eyes are not as rare as people like to make them out to be.
"Plenty" is not enough to constitute data. I'm from the south, and from what I've seen from actual populations here, where cities have high % of mixed people and other's remained homogenous (italian or german usually), the more mixed it is the less blondes and people with light eyes you see. Especially blondes, that number goes down like an anchor.

Most mixed kids are actually born with light hair just like whites, but the percentage of them that remain blonde after adulthood is much, much lower.

I didn't say that it's impossible for an offspring to have light colored eyes just that it doesn't mean that you're guaranteed to get them because passing on eye color isn't as simple as most people think it is.

But blacks don't only exist in america

This is addressed earlier hair color is usually a mixture between the two parent's own hair color. I've seen plenty of mixed race people with brown, hazel, or reddish hair. Even then that still doesn't stop blonde hair from appearing later in the children of a couple with one white parent and one biracial parent.

Stop polluting your genes.

>Even then that still doesn't stop blonde hair from appearing later in the children of a couple with one white parent and one biracial parent.
It doesn't, but it becomes less common. I don't understand why would anyone deny this.

>Stop polluting your genes.
The original turks looked like central asians.

more like it results in the extinction of the white race

All this "muh white genocide", eugenics and stuff is irrelevant
In 50-100 years, designer babies will be a thing, people will be able to choose how their children look like.
And since beeing white is precieved as beautiful by many, more and more people are gonna have white kids.
Its the black race that is enangered by extinction, not the white one

This only holds true if white men are the only one spreading their genes, which we know isn't the case

>In 50-100 years, designer babies will be a thing, people will be able to choose how their children look like
That's not that likely to happen, and if it does it will only apply to rich or middle-class people. It will also become a taboo and a lot of people will call it eugenics and naziism, so I don't know. I doubt even something like designer babies will change much, unless it becomes a government enforced program like in Brave New World.

>All of them look north african.
Because most of our early settlers were actually shepardic jews who fled Portugal and Spain and settled in Brazil. You will see arab noses in a big part of our population and some will straight away pass as ~arabs~, not like the one in your picture, who I personally don't think that they look so much MENA.

>That's not that likely to happen, and if it does it will only apply to rich or middle-class people.
but it is not really that expensive. just choose the right sperm and egg cell and there you go.

> It will also become a taboo and a lot of people will call it eugenics and naziism, so I don't know.
But there wil be countries that allow it, and since people will do anything to give their children a better headstart, couples will travel to countries that allow it to get designer babies

Neymar's son, lel.

>I personally don't think that they look so much MENA

You barely have muslims in your country. It's explain a lot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Brazil

I'm . Reading through the responses was interesting and fairly enlightening. Thanks, guys.

I'm not very educated on Biology or similar subjects; thanks for letting me know what they're called.

Sexual selection wasn't something that I took into consideration with this and that actually makes a lot of sense. My poor understanding of the way these genes worked left me with the assumption that these genes would ultimately be wiped / lost in the long-run. It's actually fairly relieving to know that isn't the case.

My fear, for the most part, was rooted in the way the US' race-politics have developed over the last decade. It's extremely irrational, but people where I live are unironically wary of "White Genocide" in the sense of racemixing being politically motivated to out-reproduce white people for the sake of symbolically removing the race's "status." The amount of Sup Forums-tier nonsense that you see on the internet, alongside the peers of my own family and peers makes the sentiment feel more prevalent than it actually is.

You could call it racism, but for the most-part it's a fear of these things being actually real and possible. I don't consider the traits identifiers for someone being "better" than an african or asian descended person, but I do feel more familiar with Europeans and, by result, "safer."

This is a trend all over the world, globalism kills cultures and languages every year.
You either isolate yourself or let your culture mingle or die, depending on how relevant your culture is to the world.

It doesn't, there are no place in Earth outside MENA with more arabs than Brazil. We know pretty well how MENA people look like.

>But there wil be countries that allow it
Probably asians. I bet you'll see a lot of japs with light eyes and pink fucking hair, but in the west this shit will be taboo unless you genocided leftie intellectuals or evangelical religious nuts who would oppose it as if it was sin.

To be fair, I can see it becoming less of a taboo over time if people start doing it more and more so you might be on to something.

>We know pretty well how MENA people look like

Only Lebanese look a bit white. The rest are ultra brown, negro traits.

there is*

I think in 200 years or so, people are gonna look like muh animu

Some lybians and are white-looking, and a minority in north-africa. Old phoenincians came from there and colonized Carthague, I believe.

Iranians and Afghans sometimes look white-ish, but they're not MENA.

Quit being silly. White people love themselves way too much.
I can assure you that non-white couples want kids that look like themselves. An Asian couple or a Black couple aren't going to genetically engineer a white baby. Also most people aren't that shallow, if your vision of your own family is one that's multi-racial, Why go through the expensive process of designing and birthing a baby of another race when you could adopt or foster a child of your choosing.

Lebaneses/Syrians made up half the arabs who arrived here, plenty came from other places.
>The rest are ultra brown, negro traits.
There is a whole continuum there, but people like Gabriel Barbosa surely don't represent the average MENA dweller.

>these people are considered white in America

The more you know, the more you grow.

I hate the genetic myths that have spread all throughout modern times, all it does is make people stupider and even more isolated.

> Also most people aren't that shallow
I can guarantee you, here in Brazil if this shit was an option and was easy to do, most poor people's babies would look fucking scandinavian. This would apply to all of latin america, probably.

In america, from what I observe most blacks would want their kids to look like a slightly paler, blue-eyed Will Smith, and the majority of mexicans would want to look straight up anglo-saxon. No idea about asian-americans. You underestimate the inferiority complex of other ethnicities.

Also, asians in Asia would want to stay asian and africans would want to stay african. Although you can bet a lot of people would want their kids with light hair and eyes, even if their perception of facial beuty would probably remain closer to their own ethnic origin.

then there should be no dominant ethnicity and mixing should be encouraged

Oh also
>if your vision of your own family is one that's multi-racial, Why go through the expensive process of designing and birthing a baby of another race when you could adopt or foster a child of your choosing.
You can adopt a black baby easily. A white one, thoguh? You'll probably spend years in line and end up with a eastern european, if you're lucky. White kids are valuable. Some fuckers even kidnap them to sell them to adoption markets.

>You underestimate the inferiority complex of other ethnicities

The lightest women always were the most attractive since Neolithic. This is why Blondes are so common in Karelia.

a lot of europeans have mixed with north africans (arabs, berbers) and end up looking european but no one says anything because we assume they are 100% euro

its usually when mixed with black or mongol based race that our traits are reccessive
(fully acknowledge this isnt science just personal observation)

That's a quick way of promoting racial tension and hate, as well as untrustworthiness toward the media and the government. It's directly promoting the rise of ethnical nationalism and tribalism.

The only way you can encourage that effectively in an european society is to go full 1984. For the greater good, you see.

Fair skin was always linked with feminineness indeed.

>In america, from what I observe most blacks would want their kids to look like a slightly paler, blue-eyed Will Smith

lmao no not at all. rofl.

>I can guarantee you, here in Brazil if this shit was an option and was easy to do, most poor people's babies would look fucking scandinavian. This would apply to all of latin america, probably.

Idk about Brazil, I know they still have problems colorisim there so maybe your're right.

> you can bet a lot of people would want their kids with light hair and eyes

There would be some people but they'd be a very small minority, the most shallowest of people that think of children as pets, props, and accessories.

>a lot of europeans have mixed with north africans (arabs, berbers) and end up looking european but no one says anything because we assume they are 100% euro

It's because they are either 1/8 or 1/16 black anyway. Just look south Spain.

>That's a quick way of promoting racial tension and hate, as well as untrustworthiness toward the media and the government. It's directly promoting the rise of ethnical nationalism and tribalism.

Why?

Never understood why some people have such an affinity for something they have no control over and was decided before they were even born.

It's just power hungry psychopaths looking for ways to exploit people.

>lmao no not at all. rofl.
Perheaps you're alienated. I have been to americans and I have talked to black people there. I have been told that blacks think really dark skinned blacks are less attractive and prefer people with wavier hair. Don't get me wrong, unlike latinos they still like black features more than white features, but you're dead wrong about what do most of them find attractive.

> I know they still have problems colorisim there so maybe your're right.
You have problems with "colorism" in your own country, dumb dumb. Perhaps even more so than here.

>There would be some people but they'd be a very small minority, the most shallowest of people that think of children as pets, props, and accessories.
So you think that the majority of people aren't shallow? lmao. When the mroe unscrupulous people start doing it unafraid of societal taboos, and more and more kids are taller, better looking and look like fucking white models, the pressure will be on. Children will start resenting their parents for not making them look better and it will slowly become more prevalent.

>Why? Never understood why some people have such an affinity for something they have no control over and was decided before they were even born.
It's not only about race. Most people would love to be taller and better looking. Beauty perception has some basis on current ethnic dominance of white people in this particular continent, but that's mostly irrelevant. It's human nature.

>Beauty perception has some basis on current ethnic dominance of white people in this particular continent, but that's mostly irrelevant. It's human nature.

The obsession with race is a new world phenomenon. Categories like "white" and "black" had no meaning before colonialism.

Even today the definitions vary all over the world.

> Literally one of my only existential dreads is based on the idea that globalization will lead to racemixing and the blurring of european identities.

Bad news buddy. Economic inequality + climate change + high African birth rates + sub-replacement European birth rates = black Europe, with Middle Easterners in second place.

If you view all of humanity as one organ, Europeans are a vestigial organ. The factors that allowed pale skin and blonde/red hair to dominate no longer exist. We don't need sunlight for Vitamin D, modern transport does away with the founder effect, sexual selection for hair colour is overridden by culture which frowns on racial discrimination, and so on. At some point in the future, whether it be 2100 or 2200, Europeans will be as relevant to Europe as Native Americans are to America.

If it helps, imagine you're living in the year 5000 AD and everybody is living in space habitats and kids are reading up on Europeans and their Age of Discovery, empires and subsequent disappearance. It'll be a cool story. Just a shame you were born towards the end.

Some people have a direct association of ethnicity with culture. People of a homogeneously populated area familiarize the features around them with a culture they understand.

When that simplistic perspective of "familiarity" is threatened, they associate it with a threat to their own culture.

Look up Jennifer Richeson; she's a Yale psychologist that's spent the last few years studying the psychological effects among Whites that read about the coming demographic shifts in America.

well we already made some breakthroughs. parents can choose the colour of their childrens eyes. We can in some way artificially preserve certain characteristics. And that far in the future we almost certainly won't be born in the default form we are now

>The obsession with race is a new world phenomenon. Categories like "white" and "black" had no meaning before colonialism

Pre-colonialism, we had Anglicans and Franks and Saxons and so on. It's just that as the world became more global, our conceptions of "us" and "them" expanded along with it.

> Categories like "white" and "black" had no meaning before colonialism.
Ancient greeks described what other races looked like with with a lot of precision. Plato himself said he was against enslaving racial greeks, while enslaving other races was preferable. And just like the romans, they were highly favorable to what we would now describe as eugenics, even though they didn't have it down as a science.

People naively think notions such as racialism or nationalism are modern ones. Couldn't be further from the truth.

Well yeah, hierarchical societies always look for the "other" to project fears and dangers onto.

I don't doubt the Greeks did, but they certainly did not have the social connotations of today. See pic related. Plato was part of an elite in society, so naturally he would want to maintain his position in a society built on ownership of persons.

I have been to americans and I have talked to black people there. I have been told that blacks think really dark skinned blacks are less attractive and prefer people with wavier hair. but you're dead wrong about what do most of them find attractive.

Look dude I'm black and live a majority black city this isn't the case. Most black Americans aren't that obsessed with having light skin these days. I guarantee that you'd find more black women (and white women) that would want kids with Michael Colter rather than some one like Will Smith or Lenny Kravitz.

>You have problems with "colorism" in your own country, dumb dumb. Perhaps even more so than here.

No shit retard, but it's no where near the level that it once was,finding people that don't like darker skin is rare these days, plus they get shot down quickly if they bother to express those thoughts publicly, Black Americans of all colors have tired of colorism, it only breaks up families and communities and black people can't afford that. We've done a good job of moving away from coveting white features, having light skin, eyes and hair didn't stop you from being called nigger.

>So you think that the majority of people aren't shallow?

To have a kid that doesn't look like it could be conceived by them, no I don't, most people aren't that shallow to want a birth fucking white baby when they aren't white themselves.

also nationalism in its modern sense honestly did not exist until the 18th century. at the earliest, the Westphalian model.

>I don't doubt the Greeks did, but they certainly did not have the social connotations of today
Not of today, but not too different from the era of colonialism.

>Look dude I'm black and live a majority black city this isn't the case. Most black Americans aren't that obsessed with having light skin these days.
Wait for the pressure to set in. Maybe black americans would find a beauty standard that deviates from what I suggested, but if people saw more advantages to their kids if they were born whiter-looking, I think it's not unlikely that designing your kids to be whiter-looking would slowly become common practice. It would become far more likely than the other way around, even if you refuse to accept it.

>No shit retard, but it's no where near the level that it once was
I agree with you completely. It isn't here either. I'm mixed, my grandmother is pretty black-looking. She was a nurce back in the 50's in some hospital owned by some german brazilian. Her boss was white, most of her friends are white. I asked if she ever suffered from racism and she just shrugged. Even the idea that racism was unbearable in the past is overblown.

>plus they get shot down quickly if they bother to express those thoughts publicly
Most people wouldn't admit a lot of shit publically. But if people could magically snap their fingers and change their race in the US right now, what do you honestly think would happen?

>To have a kid that doesn't look like it could be conceived by them, no I don't
They'd want kids that look like them, but slightly better. Taller, more attractive, and in a lot of cases a bit more white. I'm not saying this is good, I'm just stating what I thihnk it would likely happen in the german guy's scenario where making designer babies was cheap and accessible.

Do you know why the number of midgets have drastically diminished over the last 50 years? The invention of ultrasound. Nature is cruel, and human nature crueler.

Forgot to quote (you) properly, my kang friend.