‘Ghostbusters’ Stars Taunt Internet Trolls With Their Cover of Iconic Theme Song

Are these cunts serious?

>“Since we’re all in the business of ruining men’s childhoods,” he said, “Kristen and Melissa came up with this way to really enrage men, which they thought would be to do the ‘folk-lady’ version of ‘Ghostbusters,’ so I would like them to perform that for you.”

youtube.com/watch?v=hAcDQ_2V1nM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQJegyA84xM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying ii care what a dumb fat bitch thinks about me

Why is this movie getting shilled so hard

This is beyond desperate.

This meme is stupid.

>DUDE, manchildren!

What religion can I join for the person who made this be legally boiled to death?
youtube.com/watch?v=nQJegyA84xM

It's not.

It's being anti-shilled by fat neckbeards.

I'm not sure how a horrible cover is taunting me. I don't even have to watch it, much like how I'm not going to watch the movie.

When this fucking movie come out so we can stop hearing about it?

I don't give a shit but I hope some mra nerds get triggered

>implying there won't be a sequel

They were still better guests than Charlie Sheen.

God I hate actors who only appear on Graham Norton with a clause that they have to be the only ones on the couch.

"Alamo Syndrome".

It'll make it all the more spectacular when it fails.

Mike & Dave will win more at the box office than Cuntbusters.

But they're advertising it more close to release! How is that normal?

>OP is not trolling
>he actually said that

>implying it'll stop
>implying "man babies" won't get blamed when it flops
>implying feminazis won't gloat should it succeed
It's lose-lose, user.

Predict the opening weekend and RT score

>60 million
>95%

It's better than Fall Out Boy.

>$200 Million
>96%

July 15, just a few more weeks until the reviews come in.

Sup Forums is going to be fun. I can't wait for all the new Manbaby articles.

having an incredibly easy-to-hate but also loud group scream about every film/show with a woman in it, then get written about by neoliberals looking for an easy scapegoat for society's problems, both of which are free advertising for whatever awful company owns the film, will probably be the cultural mode for the next 10 years

Melissa is looking hotter than ever but why does Kristen look Chinese now?

When did it become OK for normies to bully nerds and take over nerd culture?

This is why we shouldn't just ignore it. Adopting a pinnacle of nerd culture and adapting it in a way no one asked for then mocking the older fans is fucking disrespectful and gross and I don't even like any of the original Ghostbusters shit.

Implying im going to watch it. Enjoy not getting paid bitch.

They get paid beforehand.

>decide to make Ghostbusters reboot
>immense backlash from millions of people
>never stop to think that the reboot is a bad idea
>enlist the worst of humanity to shill and defend this movie to the death
>continue to poke the beehive after receiving enough stings to kill Macaulay Culkin

This is going to be the thing that kills Hollywood.

>came up with this way to really enrage men
I despise this kind of behavior in general. It's just a sign of being a shitty person when you revel in the discomfort and pain of someone else, but fuck me, I was taught things like not gloating.

Wow, way to insult 50% of your movie base

Cause he's worried he'd give HIV to anyone sitting near him

Imagine the shitstorm if they pop off some crazy who really loves ghostbusters and get killed over this.

except it isnt, this is the same marketing tactic they used for TFA - they build an army of strawmen to make all the normies buy tickets as a virtue signalling opportunity

I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S A RACE THING OR A LADY THING BUT IM MAD AS HELL

Psuedo-nerd culture becoming mainstream was a mistake

They honestly think women are going to support this on the same level as Bridesmaids.

This is 21st century marketing, its bipartisan politics in commercial space. But instead of pitting the working poor dems against the working poor repubs for the benefits of their political masters, its pitting women against men for the benefit of their corporate masters.

But please, go see yet another crappy hollywood remake twice just to spite this viewer who has no more interest in Ghostbusters 2016 than Total Recall 2012 or Robocop 2014. Prove how sexist I am by... giving a foreign corporation your money in exchange for a mediocre product. That'll learn me, alright.

Words can't describe how utterly I hate that fat cunt. If I could get away with single murder, she would be it.

I really, really don't understand how they can get away with this. I am honestly at a loss, not at the cringey, stupid rendition of the GB theme, but at the acceptance of the belittling, bullying and mocking of the demographic which gave them the opportunity to make this film in the first place.

I don't care for this movie, this is the first comment I've actually ever made about this movie yet the implication that I'm disinterested because it's got women leading is absolutely baffling to me. I am simply just not interested in watching a new GB movie and I don't have an interest in any of the leads.

Spy was pretty good with Melissa McCarthy, I found it pretty enjoyable...did I enjoy it because I wanted to support a socio-political topic? No, I watched it because the idea interested me.

People basing your social and political ideologies on what movies you wish to spend your time watching is quite a mindbogglingly ridiculous thing to do.

I mean if you went through with it you would be remembered forever. you'd be a legend here

>Another Chickbusters thread

I hope someone's paying you to make these

You're dumb as fuck if you think you're not contributing to these corporations and film companies all the time.

>35 million
>67%

This thread, and the 55 others this month, is proof that it's not strawmanning. Ignore them and they will go away .

I MADE A FUNNY YALL

Someone, like a host, seriously needs to shut them down and say.

"Maybe it's not about these so called man babies childhood. Maybe it's because the trailer looked really bad, which is down to the actresses, yourselves, involved are not funny at all. It's not about gender, it's about the cast that's bland and unoriginal. There's better female actresses out there who can hold comedy even when it's not their main drive in their career. People like Rose Bryne. Now fuck off out of my show."

DESU I dont even blame the SJWs anymore, at this point it's 100% the fault of everyone else for constantly entertaining this retardedness. If no one responded when they accused us of being butthurt then it wouldn't have gotten this far. The irony of this situation being half of the straight white guys complaining do this shit all day long to tumblr. You guys are all fucking fools and the SJWs are just better at it than you.

>“Since we’re all in the business of ruining men’s childhoods,”
why not just rape some kids
that'll really ruin their childhood

It's exactly the same as that whining bitch claiming mario NES was sexist.

You just ignore it. They can't make money off of their work. Their real work is trolling men into attacking them then crying victim for numale bucks. They get more press and exposure responding to mean internet comments than anything else.

Fucking women, man. Whether it's lewd gaming with a webcam, nasal whinging about triggers, crying for those delicious sympathy dollars.

The movie is going to be so fucking bad we can all have a giggle. The more you care about them and give a reaction the more money they get. Just sit back and laugh. It's a shitty movie just like the other remakes.

Every thread. Every fucking thread with the "you're just the same as they are!"

>35 million
>96% critic score
>46% audience score

He's a fluff talkshow host that interviews celebrities that pitch their latest movie/tv show/act.

He's not going to do that.

She actually wrote this. She actually thought this in her brain and decided she wanted to share it with the world. She premeditated to put this on her social media, but first she needed to find an image of Varys, and as she was finding this image, she was replaying in her head the joke she had made, and didn't come to the conclusion that it wasn't worth her time to post it. It probably took her approximately 2-5 minutes to put her thought onto the screen and within that allotted time she never thought to just keep it only as a thought and not bring it to reality. She probably posted this, and re-read it around 10-25 times as she smirked smugly to herself.

Who is that beautiful plain gal I'd marry in a second on the right?

Hollywood is over.

The Age of China-Pandering Kino is upon us.

It was a weight thing, Patty.

Actually this happens because a lack of dissenting voices around those who have a decently large amount of representation in Hollywood.

>that projecting

It's a picture she took of the screen. Just because you do all that when you make a joke on /got/, including looking for the perfect reaction image, doesn't mean people making bad jokes on twitter does.

She actually photographs her TV screen instead of searching for pictures of Varys.

27%

It's the 'relativistic' defense.

Slow down. A lot of this is
>doing something like this will be good for my career

They just can't stop making fools of themselves. You would think after that visiting sick kids disaster they would slow it up a bit.

Movies about ghosts and spirits are banned in China

They're like that autist that goes YOUR HATE ONLY FUELS ME and acts more autistic.

That hospital visit was like the one natural thing that happened, they were filming next door and the hospital invited them in.

Doesn't excuse how painfully out of place they look of course but it's not like this garbage from the last few weeks that is aggressively attack critics.

It's because it's fucking 100% true at this point. I've never argued it up until now because the facts weren't there but they are there increasingly. They say some stupid shit and get millions of views/hits and you guys get played like fucking gullible morons. It angers me that a thread about this was made, 100% for the fact that it wasn't even a hard shot at men and you guys are crying like it's the worst one yet. They've won. They can now say men are poopy heads and you will now cry like the boogeyman man baby they made up in their articles. How is that respectable on any level? The reaction is literally exactly as stupid and pointless as tumblr's outrage, who gives a fuck about the impetus for the rage when the end result is exactly the same? I don't say you are just the same as tumblr because I kind of side with them, I don't side with them at all, for the same reason I don't side with you, you are a fucking faggot baby crying that doesn't understand how the real world works.

That contributes to it but is never the cause. Hollywood has failed to force tons of agendas like this in the past because people just learned to ignore it.

THe movie needs 2 billion to break even

>haha can't take people attacking you huh waaaaaaah?
>stop aggressively attacking me!

>past because people just learned to ignore it.
two things
1) Agendas were usually more pushed in lower budget things and they avoided them for larger budget endeavors. This is pretty new. Summer blockbuster type movies are not where this kind of fight takes place. They're a kind of neutral zone.
2) It's not so much ignored as people didn't see and the internet hasn't always been around to allow so many people to bitch about it.

That black creature is hideous.

Exactly. There was nothing wrong with a black hero or an all-female cast. None of these things are new. It's fake drummed up opposition to something which would normally flop due to poor reception or lack of interest (Star Wars would never do THAT bad, but it still helped). Sup Forums and especially Reddit are easy to manipulate. Sup Forums ironically is the most bluepilled board, because they always mobilize themselves to do the bidding of others. Sup Forums and Sup Forums also play into this since we get into drama too easily.

as much as I hate the two fat bitches especially and everyone else in that video, I have to ask the following serious question: who is the fucking troll on the far right?

this whole thing is just absurd, I'd love to be a fly on the wall in a marketing exec meeting
>"sir, everyone seems to be hating the new cast and trailer"
>"let's just call anyone who hates it a misogynist and constantly provoke them, whilst releasing more just as shitty trailers"
genius

>that fucking "cover"

This
Do it user

>why would we do that?
>they are sensitive babies and will keep talking about it!
>genius. But surely they are smarter than that...

FUCKING FEMALES, REEEEEEEEEEE!!!! MY FEE-FEES REGARDING A LIGHTHEARTED 30 YEAR OLD COMEDY!!!!

I also want to say that feminists are easily offended and put feels before reals.

You're a pleb.

>Summer blockbuster type movies are not where this kind of fight takes place.

Actually they are, you just didn't care about the politics so you never noticed. Die Hard 4 was internet censorship propaganda. Tomorrow Never Dies was part of an agenda to split Microsoft into 3 different companies. The CIA has admitted to having a strong influence on Hollywood and the Bush administration had a special budget where they gave funding and oversaw some ungodly amount of mainstream works of fiction to try to remain in some public favor.

We'll have the last laugh when it's sitting in the bargain bin at $2 next month

>FUCKING FEMALES, REEEEEEEEEEE!!!! MY FEE-FEES REGARDING A LIGHTHEARTED 30 YEAR OLD COMEDY!!!!
Except that's not how it happened.

Literally every step along the way has been specifically to get this reaction.

>Literally every step along the way has been specifically to get this reaction.

Not him, but they are literally getting that reaction at this point. Doesn't matter how many times in the past few months, it's literally happening now. Just see this fucking thread.

found out it's christine (and the queens), ugh disgusting

>Actually they are, you just didn't care about the politics so you never noticed.
No, they weren't overt FUCK MEN JUST BECAUSE. or FUCK WHITES JUST BECAUSE

This is a new thing. Hollywood doesn't use these movies to shove huge things down people's throats. It's bad business.

it is actually starting to get funny how they are playing you people
they outright say they want to trigger you and you just keep going

Like an anime fan on prom night!

This movie is still going to be a massive flop.
People went to Star Wars because it's Star Wars not because internet trolls were bullying the nigger.

Yeah bro lets totally ignore such incomprehensible behavior. You're retarded.

It's hilarious how triggered people are in the comments on YouTube. How fucking pathetic.

I kinda love the girl on the right, she's not super pretty but she's attractive to me and she seems to be pretty laid back.

Who is she?

It's called false flagging and is a known favorite of these type of things. Pretend to be angry nerds to gather real nerds to you and get them angry so they go out and start making threads on top of your threads and spread the word that nerds hate this movie because of the women! thus generating a huge bump in your visibility for very little outlay.

190 million
98%

Sup Forums and the anti-ghostbusters people in general don't understand that bad publicity is still publicity. you guys are doing more to promote this film than they ever could by doing this, which is why it will be a success. if you would've ignored it instead of shilling it for them by creating these threads every fucking day this wouldn't have turned out into the fuckfest it has become.

>inb4 "le just as bad as them!!" argument

You are just as bad as the SJWS. you just fail to see your ignorance.

What? Is Hollywood using marketing to garner interest for their movies? In order to make a profit? My God, you have opened mine eyes, good sir!

>strawman
>literally everyone who has memed this film is just a shill to make us look bad
Wew lad

itt - triggered fucking manchildren.

this is great.

fuck off mongoloid. youtubers literally making videos about why they WONT review it. all these threads are from gamergate-tier losers. fucking obsessed.

Here's my thing: how do they think this will translate into money though?

That's the part I don't get.