Lies, you can't have guns in spicland.

But shooting blanks isn't all that fun.

Confirmed for homo.

>Have you ever shot a gun, Sup Forums?
Yes
>Do you own one?
No.
>Why not?
Piss gun laws have made gun ownership a huge hassle in this country.
>Are you a fag or something?
>seriously asking this question while being a cuck who "owns" firearms at the mercy of the local constable
Enjoy being stripped of your borrowed liberty for driving 15 over the limit.

>Piss gun laws have made gun ownership a huge hassle in this country.
Sure, but it's not that bad.
>Enjoy being stripped of your borrowed liberty for driving 15 over the limit.
Well, I've actually gotten fined twice for speeding after getting my guns.

Still have my guns.

No.

>Do you own one?
No.

>Why not? Are you a fag or something?
For what reason would I shoot a gun? For fun? There's a lot of fun things out there in this world that I have not done yet. For example my GF does not let me penetrate her anus. Does that make me gay? I don't think so.

I was part of a shooting club when I was younger.
Never really understood why people think firing a gun feels amazing, I never felt anything when I shot.

>For what reason would I shoot a gun? For fun?
Yep, that. Also they're pretty good for removing kebab. You might even call them necessary.

You should try bigger calibres, .22LR is fun but it doesn't give you any feedback.

Have you ever shot at a muslim? I don't think you have, and I don't think you ever will.

What's the point with this gun of yours then?

Have you ever needed a seatbelt? No?

Then why do you fasten it?

this shooting range looks dangerous. why are there targets behind targets behind targets? what if some retard in first row misses? wouldnt all the people in subsequent rows in danger of geting shot?

Picture was taken during ceasefire, silly.

Alright I see your point. You're still paranoid though.

I'm not, I just like to be prepared.

But mostly I just have fun shooting.

>tfw leftist gun owner
i am a special snowflake

That's terrific. Have fun guy.

OP is posting from the army, and does not actually own a gun.

>Piss gun laws have made gun ownership a huge hassle in this country.

No, it has not. I was 18 when i got my first AKM, and got my first shotgun the first week i was 18. And i already had a permit for 3 other guns.

That's a public shooting range in the picture though, and FDF doesn't use Walther pistols.

Oh I will. You should too!

Never got to shoot skappari weapons? I got to shot my ylilutis auto suomi kp, 50bmg barret and 44 revolver.

yes. several

no

never actually looked into it but i assume the laws will be a pain since i'm not a farmer in the countryside

Nah, I never even bothered with the whole conscription thing. I've had some fun with the gun club's full auto stuff though. Kp/-31, MP5, Galil, etc...

Indoor range. Tampere? Helsinki?

Hki

No, just air rifles
No
Not interested desu, clay pigeon shooting looks fun but it's expensive. Also for 'home defence' it'd be cheaper to just get a powerful crossbow and you don't need a license or anything.

Cute norinco. First gun for a poorfag student?

Yeah it would be cheaper, it would also be cheaper to go hiking in a pair of canvas shoes. But who the fuck does that.

>Sure, but it's not that bad.
Our nation employs a strict permit-based system and does not recognize a right to arms; for us ordinary folk, legal ownership and use of arms is a privilege that may be stripped from us whenever popular mandate demands action against "gun violence". Whether it be EU bureaucrats (1997) or knee-jerk reactions to sensationalized shooting rampages (2011), one thing is for certain: We stand at arms length of disarmament.

>Still have my guns.
Living in the countryside has its perks. However, the ride is about to end for everyone - even for the böndes.

Yes I know, and I don't agree with any of it. But it still isn't that bad, I mean look at Bongistan or Auscuckia.

>Living in the countryside has its perks. However, the ride is about to end for everyone - even for the böndes.
I live in Vantaa.

Its a project gun, didnt feel like toying around with an Sako or an Vepr. Also the look i was making went better with the Norincos long barrel. Only cost me 300 euros m8, dirt cheap.

Too loud I prefer swords. hammers, axes and crossbows.
Ninja shurikens rules.

>No, it has not.
They objectively have. Read the 2011 amendments to firearms law, you ignorant tool.

>I was 18 when i got my first AKM, and got my first shotgun the first week i was 18.
Not everyone is born in the countryside to a hunting family. Hunting-motivated permits for semi-automatic rifles are no longer regularly granted in any relevant part of the country.

Lahti is bönde? You just sound like a lazy fucker. Also i neither support the right to bear arms, the Finnish populace is way too fucking dumb for that.

>Its a project gun, didnt feel like toying around with an Sako
Blasphemy. And stupid. Sakos are getting rare, you'd be a complete idiot to fuck them up. Besides, they're pretty enough without any modifications. And I guess I'm a bit hypocritical by saying that since I did drill a couple of holes on my 92S's handguards to mount a piece of picatinny.
>an Vepr
But Veprs though, fuck them up all you like.
>Only cost me 300 euros m8, dirt cheap.
I know, that's why I assumed it was poorfag student's first gun.

of course, like any other man that has done his conscription without being gun exempt because of psycological reason.

Spoken like a true weeb.

Not that I have any right to disapprove though, pic related.

First gun owner in our family, live in Espoo. I have a hunting license yes, but i have never hunted.

What is your excuse?

I even managed to hit my face and get a big ass bruise while firing an HKG3. I was being bantered all day long , lol.

Yes, I own five. I like shooting bottles

Shot a rifle and pistols in America and it was awesome, wish i was american psh

My gunshop just got like 3 mint condition Sakos from some retired skappari. Shame i have other useful shit i have to buy. But i know whos gonna buy them so i might just buy them away when i have the money.

You will never see it what is coming from shadows...ninja is silent, ninja is invisible like spetsnaz gru in Ukraine.

of course, in the army. RK-62, RK-95, KVKK, PKM, ITTK
>Do you own one?
no
>Why not? Are you a fag or something?
poor student, hassle to get one
I'd like one to own but probaby won't get one at least any time soon

>Also i neither support the right to bear arms, the Finnish populace is way too fucking dumb for that.
>he doesn´t know about the normal distribution of intelligence
>he draws parallels between average IQ and the right to keep and bear arms
Disarmed people are subjugated by armed people. This axiom is to be regarded as a law of nature, for it is constantly featured in human history.

Longing for the short stick is a sign of mental illness, ignorance or feeble-mindedness.

Which gun shop is that, and how much are they asking for them?

Look at my flag

This is the best one.

It's a very aesthetic looking flag, I like.

It's not fair.

I want a nice SKS or something.

Are you in "Herrasmiesten Urheiluvälineet" Facebook group. Largest Finnish gun group in facebook, invite only. Just ask and they can always get you one, if they dont have it they know someone who does.

Can you hop on a boat and move to Canada? They can't have lolis either, but at least they can have SKSs.

No, I don't have FB, and I don't plan on ever having one. I'm not looking to buy one, I already have a M92S and have no need for another. I was just interested in the price.

>What is your excuse?
Hunting-based firearms permits are no longer granted for an indefinite period of time, but rather on a 1-3 year temporary basis, with proof of an active hunting hobby required for the eventual indefinite license to be granted.

Long gone are the days of acquiring a hunting license (metsästyskortti), submitting the necessary paperwork and receiving your gun for dust-collecting.

It was around 2k, pricey i know. But thats pretty much the average. That group is pretty much the only reason why i have facebook.

Yeah I know, I paid 2k€ for my Sako. I didn't even know of other options at the time, but it's still nice to know I didn't overpay.

Funny thing is that if you could haul the rifles to Clapistan you could probably make 10k+ per rifle.
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZfaLz3vBVM
Probably the only M92S in x39 in Clapistan.

"Toistaiseksi" is all of my guns (Aka till death).
And how did my friend who is also a first time buyer get a semi auto shotgun with the same "Toistaiseksi"?

Yes.
>Do you own one?
Yes.

/k/ here. USA best country coming thru.

>Post arsenals

It really feels like private sellers own a better selection than the majority of public gun stores. I have bought furniture, gun parts, ammo and weapons from private sellers i could not find anywhere else, theres some old blokes just sitting on a stock of everything gun related.

>"Toistaiseksi" is all of my guns (Aka till death).
"Till the local constabulary deems you unsuitable for gun ownership". FTFY

>And how did my friend who is also a first time buyer get a semi auto shotgun with the same "Toistaiseksi"?
This is the norm these days. Your "friend" either lives in a very rural area, is somehow acquainted with the local constabulary or doesn´t exist - take your pick.

DO IT TREAD ON

Think about Canada, i think Sakos and Valmets somehow got a pass and are allowed there.

Again we live in Espoo.

""Till the local constabulary deems you unsuitable for gun ownership""

>from my cold, dead hands

I got my first gun in 2015.

>no suppressors
Meh, not tacticool enough.

Where are your suppressors m8? SBR rifles? Shoulder stock pistols? Destructive devices? Automatic weapons? Import weapons from all around the world?

>land of the free

That's the one area where this country's gun laws are shit. I could easily get suppressors, I just don't want to pay for an extra $200 cuck stamp to the ATF out of principle. Hopefully the Trump administration will fix the NFA shitshow law.

Yes

My dad has one back in Mexico

I was mostly just memeing you. I can buy suppressors without any extra costs over the counter, but I really don't care that much about them. They bring way more cons than pros to the table.

And I agree, it's fucked up in principle even if the cans themselves aren't that useful.

>from my cold, dead hands
You have no intention of putting up a fight against gungrabbers; after all, you´ve already agreed to their terms and submitted to their will by acquiring firearms through legal channels. What´s the harm in obeying one more order; in surrendering one more liberty?

Furthermore, there exists negligible public sympathy for your cause.They´ll brand you a "crazed, americanized gun-nut" and throw the book at you.

Then what do you suggest, NOT getting firearms so you're in a worse position to resist if it comes down to that? Help me understand your logic here.

>excuses

"Agreed to their terms and submitted"

>breaking a law is not possible, it is against the law of physics

I bet you think banning guns would stop gun violence.

>Then what do you suggest, NOT getting firearms so you're in a worse position to resist if it comes down to that?
For starters, I suggest abandoning the "molon labe" power fantasies and accepting your circumstances.

You stand to gain nothing by blasting away at coppers the minute their holy book is turned against your interests. If we are set to become Bongland v2.0, your most viable means of preparation is stashing away illegal arms in calibers for which you own droves of hidden, legally purchased ammunition. If urgent need for violent resistance eventually arises, you´ll then have the means to defend that which you hold dear.

>For starters, I suggest abandoning the "molon labe" power fantasies and accepting your circumstances.
Easily accomplished, since I never had those in the first place.

>You stand to gain nothing by blasting away at coppers the minute their holy book is turned against your interests.
Sure.
>If we are set to become Bongland v2.0, your most viable means of preparation is stashing away illegal arms
Okay, so why do the arms themselves have to be illegal? What difference does it make if the hidden firearm used to be legally acquired?
> in calibers for which you own droves of hidden, legally purchased ammunition
How do you plan on purchasing ammunition if you don't have legally acquired arms?
>If urgent need for violent resistance eventually arises, you´ll then have the means to defend that which you hold dear.
If urgent need to use firearms arises, then it doesn't really help if your guns are in a bog somewhere in the middle of nowhere, now does it?

Best course of action:
>acquire as many legal arms as possible
>if possible, acquire illegal arms as well
>keep legal guns within arm's reach at home
>hoard ammunition
>if guns suddenly are ruled illegal, have an unfortunate boating accident

>I bet you think banning guns would stop gun violence.
I bet that your lackluster "resistance" (read: "breaking the law" by shooting dead servants of state) will amount to jail time or death.

>Yes
>No
>Can't afford

I've shot an ak in the army a few times, been pretty fun.
nah
i don't really need it

>Okay, so why do the arms themselves have to be illegal?
Legal arms will, of course, be confiscated.

>How do you plan on purchasing ammunition if you don't have legally acquired arms?
Owning legal arms is useful mainly for that purpose. Please note that I have not once claimed legal arms to be completely useless.

>If urgent need to use firearms arises, then it doesn't really help if your guns are in a bog somewhere in the middle of nowhere, now does it?
I was referring to revolt against state authority, not defense against robbers. Are we on the same page at all?

>boating accident
Expect either jail or death, depending on how benevolent your new overlords prove to be.

Yea, used to love going target practice/hunting when it wasn't that expensive.
>Do you own one?
Used it but sold it.
>Why not?
Don't need it anymore
>Are you a fag or something?
Nope.

It is like playing darts really. At least for me and my friends.

no

I've shot a few times at a range.
I own a leftover gas gun. Never shot it.
Yes, fapping to traps is gay.

>Legal arms will, of course, be confiscated.
If they can find them.

>Owning legal arms is useful mainly for that purpose. Please note that I have not once claimed legal arms to be completely useless.
Okay, so you do have a brain.

>I was referring to revolt against state authority, not defense against robbers. Are we on the same page at all?
Guns serve multiple purposes. Both scenarios are equally unlikely to happen in Finland, but it's a good idea to prepare for them nontheless. It would be terribly ironic if you were to hoard guns to resist against the state, and then perish because some junkie immigrant invaded the sanctity of your home and stabbed you to death, wouldn't it?

>Expect either jail or death, depending on how benevolent your new overlords prove to be.
You know the saying 'better to be judged by twelve than carried by six'? I feel it's pretty applicable here. Also, in Finland per current legislation it isn't criminalised to be a victim of a terribly unfortunate accident.

Of course, I wouldn't be a good American citizen if I haven't.

Yes. My PTR 91 is my favorite

I haven't shot a gun, guns are for pussies. I have shot rifles and shotguns though. There's nothing better than when your bullets kills a moose.

>I haven't shot a gun, guns are for pussies
>I have shot rifles and shotguns though

Exuse my pussylanguage (english) knowledge, i always though guns meant the same as pistols.

>Shot a gun
Yes, A Magnum .45. It diden't kick as hard as people say, but that may be because I'm a big guy.
>Own one
No, but I may inherit my great-grandfather's Parker shotgun, once I get a license

>tfw flag

you mean handgun

what is everyone favorite caliber? Mine is 9.3x62 (for moose hunting)

Yes, I've shot hunting rifles, but I prefer airsoft. It's funnier and you can actually shoot other people and feel like you're taking part in a war without dying.

>inb4 beta retard blah blah blah

It's more fun when something/someone dies.

getting an SKS in the summer
>tfw SKS's are only ~25-300 bucks and SVT40's are only ~350
I hear that SVT's can be as much as 600 or 700 bucks

*250-300