I can't sleep, and all I can think about doing is running away and killing myself

I can't sleep, and all I can think about doing is running away and killing myself.

What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwij8Z-R66zQAhUN8GMKHWuNAisQFggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNH3ti19dpeY6y7mF-RyMNzHTbQ-WA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

both

I'm doing good. I'm not sure got the same situation sometimes. I'm going to a tharipest after work later today.

If you actually wanted to kill yourself you wouldn't say you were going to do it
That being said, if you're going to, try cocaine before you check out, shit so cash

There's no reason you need to run away. Just kill yourself. At least you'll save us from your pathetic whining.
No one will miss you.

Listen to music

I didn't say I was going to do it. I said that's all I can think about.

Anything you recommend?

Ur momma. Wrong time and right place or whatever lol.

Your mom

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwij8Z-R66zQAhUN8GMKHWuNAisQFggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNH3ti19dpeY6y7mF-RyMNzHTbQ-WA

But for real when it's started to become schizo you've gone too far at something or other?

Shut up Hillary.

You're not wanted here. Or anywhere.

Oh

sup semi-suicidal bro

i daily think "i wish i were dead" but i don't want to kill myself. i don't know what to do except keep on existing. so far it sucks but i keep at it, hoping it will get better.

doesn't everyone say it gets better...?

For some people, yeah

i've taken every anti-depressant under the sun and nothing seems to change. the last time i saw my doctor she said and i quote "i'm almost out of ideas as far as medication goes"

i mean what the FUCK

What are you supposed to do at that point?

If you can't sleep and don't give a fuck, then you have an enormous advantage on your unsuspecting community.

Get dressed in dark clothes and go out do some creepy crawling. Case possible burglary or peeping tom opportunities. Don't look to hurt anyone, but go for for the mind-fuck.

Steal a toilet and epoxy it to your neighbors wall. Leave ripped up stuffed animals at the door of city hall. Get a zoom lens or stealth camera and get pics of your MILF neighbor rubbing one out.

God gave you lemons. Make some lemonade motherfucker.

what a surprise. putting foreign chemicals into your brain isn't a magic wand that solves everything. whod have thunk it?

I just wish disappearing was an option.
It sounds stupid, but I don't care.

You should an hero and post live stream link.

Eat some buffalo wings
I literally cannot be unhappy when I have buffalo

Because people with depression totally want to go out and do crazy schemes right?

this...

Why isn't just being alive enough? So youre not getting to experience what you most want to experience. Assuming youre male, you want pussy, money, respect, and probably are getting none of those and feel like your life is in a failure state because of that. It's really just about learning to not give a fuck. Youre a blob of molecular matter that is somehow self aware and able to experience awareness. Be glad for that. Go smoke some weed and marvel at the colors of the world on a sunny summer day. Find happiness in the moment of being alive instead of constantly thinking "Id be happy if only..."

As long as you keep your ability to care about something, you'll be alright.

There's nothing worse than being unable to care about someone or something, even when you really want to.

Ah, you're confused between being depressed and being fucking lazy.

It happens.

I actually thought about doing this kind of thing. Not the lol so randumb stuff but actually prowling and casing homes in the neighborhood, breaking in and stealing shit. Not because I need it, but because it would be something to give me purpose.

I just don't know anymore. It's been almost 4 years since I was diagnosed with major depressive disorder whatever the fuck that means, and nothing I've done has changed how I feel. I'm very close to the point of going out and robbing people just to see if I can feel something again.

Find a hobby. I've been doing a lot of writing and sculpting. I'm also thinking about making and populating a terrarium or fish tank. Haven't decided between fish or frogs or something else. I've only been living alone for a few months, buy I'm going batshit crazy because I don't see my friends often because of work. I'm always depressed. If I didn't do anything to distract myself, I'd think about suicide more often. Just find something to do. It doesn't matter what it is. Maybe origami or something. Hell, I used to throw knives. Don't have anywhere to do that now. I kinda miss that. Anyway, don't kill yourself unless you can't find anything interesting to do.

I feel like the things I have should be worth it. I don't understand why I have everything I need and want, and for whever reason...I feel like it's all for nothing.
Like life isn't worth it.
Like you said... Why isn't being alive enough?
I don't know.

Just get outside. Force yourself to do it. Wander in the woods. Don't force yourself into a fuck-up with the cops or other people - only targets of extreme opportunity.

Just getting outside will help - don't stay still, that's deadly - keep moving, like a shark in the dark.

Do it now motherfucker.

that "JUST DO IT FAGGOT" shit always falls flat on me. I understand the sentiment but my reflex is "fuck you, asshole. don't tell me what to do. what the fuck do you know, anyway"

I know people are trying to help but that force-fed shit doesn't work on me. no offense.

Then just don't do it. You're right it's up to you.

To start creepy crawling, just begin by talking a walk at night and observing.

Disstract yourself from your negative thoughts.