ITT: >Battle Stations

ITT: >Battle Stations

Show me your battle statins Sup Forums!
Also, r8 mine?

Ok im game, how did your roommate die anyway?
>here's my setup

Just so it doesn't sound all mopy and to keep me in good spirits, ill greentext it.

>be user's roommate
>join frat because alcohol
>love alcohol a lot
>go to frat even
>frat event is about 30 mins off campus out in the middle of buttfuck nowhere near cornfield and a little pond
>get hammered
>either A. Pass out in little boat next to pond and someone pushes me in or B. Decide it would be funny to hop in small boat that is next to pond
>fall in pond
>inhale the H2Os
>ded

It really sucks, we had just started to get close and all... :(

Your setup is nice tho. I want to uni last year. and the room was a real shithole. but the view was nice. I use to have a job where i moved a lot so i want withe the overpriced laptop.

Pretty decent. Here's mine.

I lowkey fuck with your setup though, its kinda like a lil nook. That view is dope af. Where u from btw?

is that a tiny amp?

I fuck with that case. I see the sound board thingy down there, you into music production or is it more of just a mixer?

I help friends with music mastering in my side business but it's originally for streaming. The case is a Cooler Master MasterBox 5. Here's a zoomed out lit up view.

Norway. Uni was in the south(Grimstad). Im from the west.(Bergen)
>set up from my room first semester.

Yepp. its an marshall stockwell.

cool, I want.

Neat monitor user, what is it?

yall got some shitty keyboards

>calling the strafe RGB shitty

It's okay I have a Ducky at the office.

very clean, I enjoy that desk.

What's the case?

My battle statin.

corsair lol. k

You don't make friends with salad

just cop a new desk and do some spring cleaning and you'll be in business my good man.

>calling anything corsair bad

You must be a razer shill

Go have cholesterol problems somewhere else

Nzxt 410 grey

i was waiting for this ever since i saw the typo lol

Yeah I'm just gonna buy an L shaped table top from ikea and get legs and a little file cabinet

go to ikea, get the linnmon long table. It's got a single leg in the center. $65 at ikea store, GREAT for workstation / battlestation. don't buy online, it'll be $200 at the minimum then shipping.

build myown bitch.

but right now I'm using a varmilo fam. also have a k70. it's like 3 classes down.

sorry for mess xD

fair enough, /r/mechanicalkeyboard is the only acceptable reddit to use. come on though, you gotta at least have some love for the Ducky then if you love the Varmilo.

is this legit? I was going to buy one of those countertops hammkarpampkfa or something like that and buy good legs online and just work with that. Maybe stain it. Need a new desk and it seemed like the best option.

very cool. I like all the cans and that chair.

no seriously, a lot of my friends use this table and it is awesome. 6 foot table, well made, cheap, you can attach a shitload of those wire holders to the bottom, BOOM, badass battlestation with a lot of space to actually set shit down.

ofc. classic. never bought by tried. kinda want a shine one day.

Thank you sir :D what do you think of the shroom clock? made it in school like 3 yrs ago xD

This is the table i'm talking about

Problem is I don't want white :( hahaha
Maybe they will have a diff color in store

Thats a pretty dope lil guy lol
btw, OP here. does anyone have suggestions on a new chair? maybe there is one that fits my setup nicely?

Don't worry black is the better version anyway, also cheaper by $30 for some reason

Am I the only one that think posters are tacky? It gets a bit better if you frame it. but I feel like Im walked into my 13 year old brother's room

Lol they do have black..
I'll just see when I go to ikea for my bday they will probably have it on display

dope bro

Nice

i mean. i think they are cool as long as there is only like a couple. If you look, I framed my signed poster but i decided not to frame the GTA 5 one because I don't really see the point.

and here's my keyboard and mouse. literally just moved and haven't had the time to set anything up other than getting my computer working :( Too lazy to stand up and turn on the light as well.

even though this isn't much of a rig or anything, this is fucking awesome!

Stationed, and battled.

I like the setup itself and all, but wtf is up with all the tapestries?

Are you dumber than a cheese grater?

Any chair recommendations for a l shaped linnmon?

to hide my shitty family-reunion-tier brown folding tables.

Exercise ball FTW!

Maybe like a leather chair with like wood on the sides, and get a more "high quality" desk(if you get what i mean, like dark wood. and that setup would be like 10/10

I got one of those meme dxracer gaming chairs. Shit is really good, actually. You can control the tilt of the seat and back independently, and that alone goes a long way. Good for tall anons.

boy you better be making some god-tier tunes with all those goddamn keyboards and shit.

Ok, thats sick

im in a dorm room and this is the provided furniture so replacing it is a bit of an impossibility but I want like a wheeled chair that can lean. I'm thinking about the dxracer but i need to hear some positive feedback on it.

This looks like some sort of cyberpunk cityscape

Playing some Planet Coaster

TKL pleb.....

This is fucking P I M P

I dont have a DxRacer, but i borrowed one from a friend for like 2 weeks, wasnt anything really bad about it... helped my back for long sittings at least

Damn what monitors are those

Well thats awesome

kek

the matching monitors with such a small amount of space on the edges makes me semi-hard.

3x Dell U2414H

Kek

rate

the only complaint I have with mine is: they can make you sweat more. Also, god help you if you accidentally kick that fucking lever underneath the seat- the one that disengages the back of the chair.

Yeah, that steel frame they boast about? the one thats strong enough to hold some fucking fat boogie 2988 level motherfucker? yeah. That thing will hit you full force and its like getting kicked in the back by a horse.

you some kinda faggot or something?

Are those empty boxes of rubber gloves in your bin dude? I see you have lotion too

Its rather elegant.

like I need a fucking numpad. the mouse literally stays where it's shown in the pic. I need that desk space lol

god that looks cozy as fuck

have you overcocked it?

It's just like heat pads for my shoulders

do they help?

norway fag?

who said anything about a dead roommate?

No they suck

He did, in the last thread. but there was no story. '
yes. sir

Your lack of NUMPAD disgusts me. Disgusting plebeian..

Fuck you guys have cringy posters

he was in a previous battle station thread with me about 5 mins before I posted this one and I was asked about it because of the reason I have 2 matching desks.

best review

yes i took out the cd drive and installed a fleshlight in the case. then diyed the rest

i have seen pictures of your new 2017 money and im super jealous. its as beautiful as your country

surprising lack of anime and dragon dildos in this thread.

nice

we tend to shove those faggots the fuck back to /h/ where they belong when they enter these grounds lol