So I have these shitty neighbors they've only been living there for 4 days...

So I have these shitty neighbors they've only been living there for 4 days. Dirty cunts keep getting their dogs to shit in my yard, flicking cigarette butts on my driveway and yard and pissing through the fence onto my property. I hadn't even met them let alone had the chance to piss them off until today. Talked to one of them this afternoon and bought up the cigarette butts and strong piss smell and his response was "where am I supposed to piss then cunt?"
And
"Those butts aren't all mine"

Seems I'm not going to get anywhere talking to these mouth breathers.

Got any ideas for ways I can fuck with these guys?
Sabotage
Pranks
Etc
Will post results over the next few days of any action I take.

Oh oh I know

The police

Pretty much. Fuck litter bugs.

1) get helium tanks, many
2) break into his house and tape the windows / doors etc
3) fill house with helium. lots of it. all of it
4) put a lot of benzin in one of the rooms, pref. not bathroom. maybe bedroom. spill that shit everywhere
5) take a wii mote and a wii inside his house and remove the chipset where the graphics card is on
6) wait until they come home and switch on wii with controller
7) ?????????
8) profit.

Man up, grow some balls and go talk to the neighbor and tell him to cut his shit, or its just going to escalate and get worse probably.

There's a way to fuck with their sound system, you need to get a transmitter and such, but you can start playing music through their speakers at like 2am.

Can you explain what this is supposed to do captain autismo?

This is hard for me as i am lover of dogs and animals in general, but if they are such a fucking primitives, their dogs might be the same, well.. poison them

Police have taken details down, but won't intervene unless it's a threat to public safety. Also talked to their rental agency and got basically nowhere, the rental agency said "it's really hard to find tenants for rentals at the moment, we don't want to upset tennants"

wii starts to have internal sparks. cant explain good in english but gases from benzin and helium tanks collide and can explode even tho the sparks are just inside the wii.
there's even gas clouds that can be sparked by a cellphone call
that's why on some gas stations u cant use your phone in south america, because they unload that shit so not very secure

I have loud libtards neighbors like that. Shot their cat (because they're libtards, and they're loud).

They don't know their cat's gone forever. But they've been a lot quieter :)

It's called Be a fuckin man and tell him that if you see one more cigarette butt or smell piss one more time that you're going to cave his fucking head in you gigantic pussy.

Helium is a noble gas. It doesn't react with anything.

i know but it makes the explosion stronger

you cant spark the helium as easily as the benzin, so you burn the benzin room with the wii and then the helium burns

if its the same LL just complain and ask that the LL clean it up. if they say nope get a lawyer.
BUT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE STOP PAYING RENT. YOU CAN NOT LEGALY HOLD RENT HOSTAGE.

Told him this afternoon that the butts and piss were fucking bullshit. His response was "I'll do what I want"
Didn't threaten him, seems like the sort of scumbag that would react badly and probably target my wife

I like you.

You make me feel better about me.

shoot his cat or dog. ESPECIALLY if he's a libtard.

Or you could just fill the whole house with helium, if unnoticed you can suffocate from it, because, you know, no oxygen. Seems much simpler

Not paying rent, I own my property, part of the reason it pisses me off so much that this is happening. Work my ass off to build something of my own and this dicker is literally pissing on my efforts

They are upsetting you. Do they prefer you or them?

No. Helium by definition can not burn. It can not oxidize. Tanks of pure oxygen however would be MUCH more effective.

why did my neighbours house explode then

What about an electric fence in your garden? If you set it up in the right way, they will piss on it.

I own my property so I guess from their standpoint they have no incentive to help me out. They're not making money from me

Burn down their house
Wear gloves and throw bricks through their windows
Valve stem remover on their car tires
Murder them in their sleep
Poop bag on fire
Cut their cable every night
Leave dead wild animals on the hood of their cars
Buy pigs blood and smear it all over their cars
Leave fish all over their property to rot

Doesn't work as you think it does

I love animals but outdoor cats are a scourge to native species so I can somewhat support this. I bet the libtards pride themselves as animal lovers too.

Keep them indoors.

no1 biting :(?

Electric cattle fence down your fence line. Next time the bastard pisses on it he will light up like a lightbulb. Only bright moment in his life I'd bet.

they sound like trump-voting americans tbh

imbeciles. trash. filth. human garbage.

lean a huge trash can full of water against their front door while they are inside

get a piece of chicken
stick laxatives in it
throw it in their yard, dog eats it then shits fucking everywhere in their house

are they renting? contact the landlord, make a complaint

Holy fuck thats evil i like it hahahaha

just set fucking cameras up if he pisses on your fence again just report to police for public urination

Put fish in their gutter. Leave nails/screws/broken glass on the road at the end of their driveway

Location, location, location.

>butthurt libtard thinks this is the thread to vaginally bleed about the election

If you live in a area where you are about to have a winter like me, then ice the entrances to their home at night. They can seriously get fucked up slipping on that shit and it really cant be traced to you if you don't get caught. Most will assume it was natural.

I'd pick like 10 things off this thread though, make their life as much a hell as they are doing to you.

Get a restraining order. Force them to move.

Set it up so that they touch it when they come too close to your fence

First to check Satan on b

>helium
>sparks

you fucking stupid cuntlick, l2chemistry

Shit in their yard every night. It's like two birds one stone, getting them back for the dog shit and the human piss with human shit

When we built here we were the first people in the area. Unfortunately a builder/ developer bought all the surrounding blocks and built a bunch of near identical places which they rent out.
Australias finest have since moved in. To be fair the rest of the neighborhood is filled with decent people

And that's why you never buy a property next to rentals.

that developer increased your property value.

you're welcome.

I got trips nigga so follow pic related

I'm betting OP lives in an utterly fucking scummy part of some shitty bumfuck nowhere kinda town

>cuntlick

You have to be trolling. Who would actually do this?

I second the valve stem and cable thing
And buy like gallons of syrup or bags of sugar and pour it around their house!

forgive them

Fuck, I wish I was man

hardly, you'd spend several weeks sealing everything in order to make it airtight. House probably has some form of ventilation too.

Too Christian for me I'm afraid

Get some farm animals and make sure they shit all over. Make living there absolutely hell for them. Cut your muffler off and leave your car running in the driveway for an hour in the middle of the night while you clean your shotgun on the porch. Get some of the quality gonna fuck you up bugs that Australia has and set them loose in their house.

Mate just told me to release Taipans in his yard to kill the dogs and likely them.

I don't know, but I'm tell you one reason it didn't. Helium.

where the fuck do you live that they dont have bathrooms?

Taipan in their fucking car mate. But only if you think you can nab one without getting killed yourself.

At the very least it'll send a message

Your big mistake was bringing it to their attention. You shouldve just played the nice guy and slowly sabotaged them i.e slashing their tyres, bleach in fuel tank, breaking their mains power box and so forth.

...how do you just acquire that kind of ape?

Disregard this I'm a sleepy nigger and thought this was an Orangutan.

Australia haha
There's an ensuite and a main bathroom in the hous within maybe 15 feet of the fence. Just pigs really

Did you consider arson? The police would probably think it just burned down from a stray cigarette.

Not as evil as you, mr. Satan

Get a shit ton of small tacks, let them soak in a sandwhich bag of rotton meat, spread on yard. Or glass. Or nails. Or syringes. I dunno user. Dogs arent supposed to be shitting in your yard if they arent yours. So give them paw infections. Bonus if they eat the tacs

Probably because of natural gas you dummy

Brutal!
effective but brutal

AN ORANGUTAN????

Leave a gas can in your front yard with sugar in the gasoline and then make it look like you're not home while they are.
No doubt they'll steal your gas and total their car.

This op. Now that you confronted him and failed if you start fucking with his shit he'll know, and it will probably end with a physical confrontation so your best bet is to just man up and kick his ass next time this shit happens. If that's not a possibility let us know, it will inspire more ideas

If they are dumb ass fuck and wifi then you can do Simple hacking and hack their computer and place a keylogger and just wait and get their credit card info and more (btw I'm not a retard just posting this to look like a shitty user but hacking isn't that hard and the method of doing the hack I explained wouldn't cost you a thing.)

Yeah. And orange taipan. Orangutan. Fucking... Taipan are those pig looking niggas with the elephant snouts right?

This is pretty genius. Or if they're abbos rinse the gas can out really well and clean and then leave it out

That's a good idea. Buy their brand of cigarettes and use them to start a fire right after they leave.

That's crafty!
I like it!

Use Google you fucking mong.

It's a fast venomous slipnoodle

Slipnoodle or dangernoodle.

oh, lemme guess, aboriginals? immigrants?

This one

>Fun fact
Lmao!

Shit I Was thinking of tapirs. Those drowzee looking chums. Not a venomsnekker

Branching off this idea, get whatever they smoke and take out all but one cig. Replace tobacco with chemical of your choice. Make sure you never touch package with bare hands, and buy from stores far away. Drop package somewhere after they mow the grass, so they think it fell out of their pocket or something.

Oooooooooh man this is actually perfect.

>Taipan are those pig looking niggas with the elephant snouts right?

i think those are called tapirs

Wel since cops now know youre a disgruntled party youd be a suspect in any wrong doing.

So better make it hard to trace.

The boopersnoot of the outback

I totally agree. I was hoping they'd just agree that it was
Shitty behavior and stop it. Not sure I'll have the option of
kicking their asses, there's more than 2 of them living there, pretty sure they're all doing it.
Seriously going to install a camera tonight and see if I can catch them doing it.

This

Buy felon level amount of drugs. Hide under their house. Pull cig wrapper out of their trash. Put cig with drugs in it. Call cops, say you found it in your property line. Tell them you have seen them getting under house a lot recently with suspicious packages.

I did that once
Still don't know who took it, but I sleep better at night knowing they probably at least fucked up a lawnmower

make it and electric fence on your side, when he pisses through and it hits the cable... *zap*
motion sensitive lights& cctv for evidence collection.

oh op... pay a pair of guys to go to his house & beat the living fuck out of him and leave only saying 'from now, you behave'. You tape it all and occasionally project it onto the building opposite his.

Dump used motor oil on their property and have a pile of used oil filters next to the house where they can't see... Report them????

Friend did that once and the guy had to pay fines and had to pay to get the area excavated

Hide a gun on their property and give the FBI a tip, saying they are terrorists or something

Excellent.

I guess you are living in a classical American housing, one that has no fences and the lawn shows no boundaries with the road and your neighbours.

If your local law permits it, you should build a fucking wall around your perimeter.

Kek

Feed his dog chocolate every day and watch it fuck right off