Do women have life easier?

Do women have life easier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFCHVS6bQeE
visual.ons.gov.uk/the-value-of-your-unpaid-work/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, they don't have to put effort into their life. Meanwhile, our lot have to run around and impress and take care of them, just so we can fuck. I'd rather just stand there and be pretty.

But then you'd earn 50% what a man earns and you'd get raped 8 times daily

Attractive women do.
Unattractive women have it harder

Only the good looking ones.

>this meme again

it must be nice to have so much attention.
>Rape 8 times daily
kek

Please.....

Imagine being able to get fucked. Just stick your ass in the air and get rekt from behind.

Must be nice.

Attractive women that never get raped*

An attractive female would have 8 chads on her with the snap of her fingers.

In any social interactions? Vastly, yes.

You would have to be really unattractive, ive noticed 5/10 still get quit a bit of attention.

Mmm.

I never trust anything that bleeds for three days and doesn't die.

What about academically of professionally(Work)?

/thread

Don't ask stupid questions of course they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=xFCHVS6bQeE

Once in a relationship, especially with children, women do 60% more unpaid work.

visual.ons.gov.uk/the-value-of-your-unpaid-work/

kill yourself.

Yes because cooking your kids macaroni, and driving them to school, IS SOOOOO DIFFICULT.

Most faggots in this thread don't realize that women are treated like cattle in some countries. Being born as a girl is a huge gamble.

No, 3/10 women still have it better than 3/10 men

Fair point, your could either be someones foot stool, or held up on a pedi-stool. I should of also specified in the U.S/ most western societies.

femanon here
how can you know without being in womans shoes for a month? i don't know either, but what i know is that attractive women who are willing to sell their body have it easier. however periods SUCK ass, giving birth looks like the worst pain ever. please stop saying that all women are whores and they don't have to work in order to get a good life.

lol stay mad faggot, not much room for improvement for a 3/10 woman.

however a 3/10 man can still live a succesfull life and have loads of sex if you work hard at it, cuz social status and power attracts women.

No. Women are most likely to get raped once in their lifetime.

Stay mad? Lol what is this I didn't even get mad

And to me what you just said is more of an argument that women have it easier, they don't really need to put much effort in like a guy does

You're playing the woman game on hard mode. Switch to easy by fucking a rich old cunt, get married, then wait till he dies.

Of course not, user. That's why they complain all the time.

All women want to be raped.

femanon here
please be a troll
i would rather die than get raped. that's the worst thing that can happen to a woman please consider suicide

Thanks, but no. Not all women are whores and take the easy way. I'd rather earn everything myself

Trust me deep down you want to be raped, you just don't know it yet.

>didn't even get mad

he mad

>i would rather die than get raped. that's the worst thing that can happen to a woman please consider suicide
So i assume you've been raped and killed, thats how you can compare the two, or are you just speaking out of your ass?

Yes
That's why I want to be 1.

if you are white, female, and moderately attractive you are basically living life on easy mode.

Can I have your rapes then? I mean, if you aren't going to use them.

Women who are raped still have a lower suicide rate than men under 30, guess being raped is a lot better than dying. Who would've thought whores would prefer to get raped?

>if you are white, female, and moderately attractive you are basically living life on easy mode.
You'd be surprised how many girls like that are confused as all hell with guys chasing 'em and they can't make a decision who to have.

Is that a true statistic, if so that's frightening.

i'd say fucking so.
Gf sister sells pictures of her feet online and clears at least, $300-400 every week

Friend of ours is like a dominatrix or something but she controls their money on top of it .
while paying her to degrade them .
and she owns her own home now.

While i gotta bust my ass at some dead end job and hope collage doesn't fuck me too hard in debt

Ha, i have no friends, no one comes up and talks to me just because they want to. It must be nice to be in the position where you have to choose who you want to date.

This thread is full of underages and really stupid people, damn.

Its crazy, I see online female streamers, who literally do nothing but ramble on about there day and they make so much money.

and whys that?

Even unattractive ones can get a dick if they ask.

alright prove us wrong then.
There are bitches that make money off Instagram
>MAKING MONEY BY JUST TAKING FUCKING PICTURES OF THEMSELVES

>bitches
i think you mean model, and every girl with an Instagram is a model. its a prerequisite to being a model.

Tits or gtfo aside: see image and all of your other batshit insane rhetoric.

Also, kys for not following simple rules.

>Tits or gtfo aside: see image and all of your other batshit insane rhetoric.
>Also, kys for not following simple rules.
That bitch was so upset and strung out the night she found out she lost. Reason why she didn't do a concession speech that evening is she was near total convulsions reeling from the fact she lost after every logical, corporate and media power was on her side. There is also the story that the Secret Service spotted her as a suicide risk that night from her behavior but I don't have any confirmation on that.

but what if you're not pretty?

When it comes to dating, women hold all the power, a below average girl can get an average or even above average guy.

Then you have a starting point for understanding what every poor average looking guy deals with.

yep, it depends a lot on the country. muslim countries, women have it so much harder. western countries, depends

This

I gotta admit things are pretty simple and im not expected to do much unlike guys. I really do feel bad...

yo do you have the link to that program? if so you should definitely drop it

damn

that'd really suck

...if that actually happened ever

Nah.

see

> periods suck ass
I cant shake the feeling, thats more a symptom of bad health than the norm.
The again, with things like the pill its not surprising.

No but attractive people have life way easier.

Life is not, and can not ever be, easy.

On topic for this thread but in relation to no post in particular;

I have become increasingly resentful of women and their complexes. Most recently a girl lied about seeing someone near the start of dating by telling me we were exclusive while continuing to see other dude. I eventually broke it off when I realized it was merely part of her entitlement syndrome and refusal for accountability and would just be more of the same if continued.

All in all, I have lost all respect for women and would like to get it back but can't seem to even find a starting point despite having female friends and family members.

As long as you dont act incompetent and try to sweet talk others into doing shit for you.

Not that poster but are you retarded? How do periods sucking ass relate to health? You can be in perfect physical condition and stI'll get debilitating pain from it. My fiancee was basically DoA of aunt flow. Thank god for the iud.

That's the issue. You have the choice of an easy mode, and you're choosing the hard mode for fuck knows why.

Not everyone else gets that choice.

I know attractive women who do the same thing as you (as far as I know anyway), but even they wouldn't deny there's some shit that they'll get far, far easier than less attractive women, or men. Also, the women in question are socially awkward as all fuck, and unlike for men, this isn't treated as a negative; instead, it's endearing. They don't even need to try. They just do because they're unhappy and miserable regardless.

Nah im capable of doing mostly everytjibg i need to do.. i mean sometimes i make my bf grab things for me when im all cozy and dont wanna move but thats about as malicious i go

Richanon here,

Women are ALL whores. I have never met a woman that wasn't a whore to the right guy. In my circle, I've seen all types, from the rich to the famous, whore themselves out.

Only women that aren't are the rich old ladies that play the game themselves from the other end.

Being a woman is far easier than a man.

What i meant is. Its very unlikely that evolution would create a process that basically seems to incapacitate the person it is happening to for up to several days.
Seems to me that the female body often has been mistreated to a degree that makes him have extremely painful periods.

it was bait

Nigga evolution is a mistake.

If you study evolution at all you'll know that the human body is incredibly flawed. We just had enough other shit to be able to rule the world regardless.

right, evolution means no one experiences pain

"logical power"

haha

Sure. But on the other hand we've been messing around in it without really knowing whats going on.
All im saying is, that maybe taking a huge dose of hormones for years, really does negatively affect the status quo of the body.

> implying thats what i said

the fuck is that even supposed to mean

Don't forget that men are held to higher standards.

Ex: Guy and girl are drunk, women could claim rape while the male couldn't.
In which case the male is presumed to be more in-control of himself mentally than a female.

No one else?

>i would rather die than get raped. that's the worst thing that can happen
If you honestly think that, it only shows how easy your life has been.

Child birth is pretty rough. Girls may have an easier time leading up to that point, but one day they are going to have their nether regions completely torn asunder, essentially changing the course of the rest of their lives for more reasons than one. I'm content being a guy. I'm not butthurt that bitches have an generally have an easier time because i'm not a puss

i have a friend with money like you. says exactly the same thing. told me all the shit he has seen in his life and he also says that he hates women. he's in his 40's and no replationship, so I dont think he's lying.

>Child birth is pretty rough.
Then don't have children.

wtf i leave and come back and this site is feminist friendly

Yes, case in point: there are very few homeless women. If you're down on your luck and are a man, nobody will help you - you're on you're own. If you're down on your luck and you're a female, a lot of people will bend over backwards to help you.