>be oldfag
>trying to stay positive
>intuition telling me wife is cheating on me
>had these thought before
>went to great lengths to discover truth in the matter
>nofuckingresults.png
>these thoughts pop up in fragments out of the blue
>moments and occurance that I overlooked
>as if these thoughts fought they're way past my subconious and whatever barrier that separates it from my conscious mind
>I've pieced together some nasty stuff
>it fucking hurts Sup Forums
>I love my wife
>but I won't stand for being cockuold by her
Should I walk away from her without proof?
Ive asked her but received nothing but anger and emotional outbursts. The days of slapping the taste out of your wife's mouth for giving lip are over. All I can do is ask and listen. My emotions are running wild and my mind is torn. What do? Also, cheating wife thread.

goddamn you are an insecure shit stain.

if you're that much of a bitch, go buy one of those tracker pads and put it under her car so you can track where she goes.

not to mention, how long have you been married for, insecure fag?

separation now

>Be Australian
>Living in Dublin with Irish gf
>Get suspicious over the course of a few days after she acts weird
>Check phone while in shower
>Agreeing to meet up, he wants her to suck his cock again
>Say nothing, pretend to go to work but go to a park
>Wait until i know she is gone
>Go home, pack bag, book flight to UK
>Land and book a flight to Australia
>Land in Australia
>Get phone call, confront she admits she sucked him but only sucked him
>She tells she bought pregnancy test, its positive
>She is adamant its mine
>Now what, don't wanna be a deadbeat dad, don't want to forgive her
>Can't go back to Ireland as it was only a year long working visa anyway
>Wanna see my kid grow i have to sponsor this bitch

My story is a little more fucked than yours

Not a bad idea

Couple years

she admitted cheating on you, if its your kid, don't be a faggot deadbeat dad, get a paternity test done. if its not, well i think you know the answer.

side note, you said you put together some nasty shit, so you say you have no proof, but what is this shit you say you have? i've been married for 6 years, and with the same girl for the last 12. generally the insecurity and thoughts of them cheating are because you have a guilty conscience over something YOU did, or are failing to do in the marriage.

Fuck that man she cheated, that's what the dumb cunt gets, have fun raising a kid on her own.

Problem is also in the fact that if it is actually my kid, i dont want the risk of them one day finding out i was callus enough to ignore their mother on the other side of the planet until i was sure.

>I grew up with no dad and it was horrible
>All i ever wanted was to be the kind of father i wish i had

Sounds like a ploy.
>only sucking
Pls. She's been letting him stick his hard cock inside of her while you are working. He also probably came inside of her a few times. Don't worry. You would know if you got her pregnant. Don't fall for her tricks.

See

she admitted to cheating on you, that's not being callus, that's being a normal person who was hurt by a cheating whore, I'm a rape child and grew up with no father also, i don't even understand what a 'family' is since i was treated like shit my whole life by my mother and her side of the family.

get the test done and if it is your kid, be the best dad you can, not for her, not to help her, but so the kid doesn't grow up with a shit ass role model like that cheating cunt, everyone makes mistakes, but you know the hurt of not having a dad, and its not the kids fault shes a skank.

No i actually believe her

She has never enjoyed vaginal, its always anal or sucking while she uses a toy to cum

She told me this at the start of our relationship, but having said that she would let me cum inside her also

>Viber msgs did indicate it was only a blowjob and he was chasing her for a second round and potential fuck
>Her msgs were like...no..we shouldnt i was drunk etc

I would have felt better if it was pure

>Me too lets fuck and suck you are better than my bf

But it wasnt, which coupled with the kid thing makes it fucking annoyingly hard to deal with.

Also different countries, its not like i am living 30min down the road and can see the kid whenever, i basically have to either be a cunt father or swallow my pride and take this bitch and cucking if i wanna see my kid (if its mine)

Then fight for custody. Take the kid from her cheating ass

Fuck mate thats fairly brutal. Definitely get the tests done. If she gets her feelings hurt when you hit her up for the test then ask her what the fuck would she expect. Of not the old man than stay in aus in live it up. If you are the father then some fuckin trust structure is to be put into place for you to be in her life to raise your kids. The kids need a dad. Thats primary. Everyone i know that grew up without that father presence definitely could have used it. I dont like judging them because they had not say in it. But father figures are important. Good luck bro.

Ok, that is fucked. You have the choice of a shit sandwich or a shit burrito there bro

Sorry

well for one I'm pretty sure I heard her having sex while I was on the phone with her.
>she answers
>mad because of some random shit
>doesn't want to talk
>runs me off phone
>get weird vibe
>call back
>she's pissed off
>starts complaining about something or another
>stay on line
>she becomes increasingly annoyed
>hear loud exhale on
>hear movement
>hear her let out a whimper
>I ask her something
>she answers ina weak voice
>heart drops
>confront her
>she laughs and says she is yawning
>moans again

Maybe she was taking a shit...

yeah, she was cheating, no doubt in my mind from that, even still, you could always do it for the kid, if you don't want to even bother, let the fag she was cheating on you with deal with it.

but even still. always that chance it might be yours.

good fucking luck if your a man
at least in the US you have a better chance as a crack whore mother than a father.

honestly man, your spermies alone don't make it you the father. Whoever raises it is the father. She chose the other guy. He can raise it. You are not doing your (potential) kid any favors by staying in a shit relationship where you never trust her again and she probably cheats again. The best thing you can do is leave her behind and not have a guilty conscience. This is her fault not yours

You're probably right, and then you're definitely right. She's probably cheating on you, and Jesus Christ do not hit that bitch.

>be 30
>be a pedo only attracted to girls before puberty
>wasted the last decade shitposting on Sup Forums
>somehow got an adult girlfriend a few years ago
>married her because what the fuck else am I doing with my life and she doesn't want children, which simplifies things for me
>imagined her from her childhood photos every time we have sex just to get hard
>over past six months or so that works less and less
>she's mad now because she thinks I think she's fat
>accusing me of cheating now
>reminds me every few days that cheating means divorce
>doesn't realize I go to work and come home to shitpost or watch anime and do nothing else so there's no time to cheat
>claim nothing of my own but a laptop and a phone
>she's probably going to take those too
>rather die than tell the truth, but she's definitely leave if I did
>all this because I wanted to look normal
>my life is probably half way over and I've squandered it
tl;dr my life is shit and I have no one to blame but myself and I should probably just drive out into the desert and find a cave to die in or something.

claim incontinence

Dont you have therapies in your country for pedos?

you're a fucking idiot.

he means erectile dysfunction

nice fingers, bro
not sure whether I'm supposed to believe that or not, but assuming it's true: you might need to see a therapist

Hire a private investigator
No results = shes clean.

I hope your one of those pedos that can control yourself from actually touching children

You sound really weak and pathetic, did you try finding your balls first. I mean find your balls before you worry about your wife fucking around.

Not sure how claiming to shit myself would get me out of this hole I've dug for myself.

There is no therapy, there is getting prescribed the to make your dick stop working and bones get soft, and a visit by the police to all your family members and neighbors to make sure you didn't do anything.

Fuck her, honestly.
Being unfaithful to suck someone else's dick is just as morally fucked as having sex.

What pleasure is there to gain from sucking a dick? Literally none, other than knowing you're pleasing someone else. At least if she took his dick you know she was in it for her own urges.

oh you leave and suddenly shes pregnant lmao, how convenient, maybe she shouldnjt have whored around

If that is her ass. Leave, jesus christ -1 ass

>>Wanna see my kid grow i have to sponsor this bitch

It isn't your child, I'm from Ireland.. all these whores cheat.

Create a mental image of a child and fuck that, while fucking her you can have it Look and act Just as you want as Long as you can lock your state of mind, i do this not with children as mindset but because i litteraly cant cum outside 4+ somes

Honestly this is my greatest fear in life. if it happened to me i would be enraged. I would have to put myself into a depression to avoid tracking them down and killing them like the scum they are.

it looks like two fingers pressed together
until you see the hand off to the right

If you forgive her and forget it, but still act suspicious or shitty she will blame you for your actions because you 'forgave her' and then leave you.

Woman logic: its the fault of the last person to mess up.

Man logic: personal honor and betrayal of it can only be understood by men.

She will not understand your sense of betray, even if she didn't fuck anyone (just flrt of whatever), because your mad at her right now and acting like a dick over nothing.

shes not pregnant, but she will do everything to get pregnant as fast as possible if you take her back.

If she is really adamant then get her to live stream her pissing in a glass then using a sealed pregnancy test on said piss with it never getting out of frame. say its the only way you would ever consider being in the kids life or hers.

I believe that you say about her not fucking him though going by the texts. But trust me, she aint pregnant. Had a girl try that on me after cheating and others try it after i dumped them.

Shes obviously making it up, how dumb are you? Chicks always pretend to be pregnant when they don't want you to leave them.