The least talented member of the band was the last one to die

>the least talented member of the band was the last one to die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wJTjjAXDZSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:D

but paul died first, user

Made me look, god damn it.

you're probably just memeing since two of them are still alive, but John was easily the least talented of the bunch. in terms of actual musicianship in The Beatles, Ringo's playing is the one who influenced the most people. he's obviously not the "technically best" drummer in the world, but he's still arguably one of the best due to his contributions, knowing exactly what to do, having such a distinct style on the drums to the point that you immediately know that it's Ringo... i could go on, point is, Ringo is rightfully a legendary drummer, probably the most influential musician out of the group, and certainly isn't the least talented Beatle.

>having such a distinct style on the drums to the point that you immediately know that it's Ringo
i like ringo but this isn't true

a lot of professional drummers would disagree

youtu.be/wJTjjAXDZSY

>World's Greatest Drummers
>Tre Cool

There's a number of questionable people on there, but that's the most glaring

Paul = Steph Curry
John = Draymond Green
George = Klay Thompson
Ringo = Kevin Durant

easily the most talented member only paid brian shills would disagree

i mean, i get what you're saying, but tre's drumming is easily the best part of green day, it's really good actually. i wouldn't argue that he's one of the best drummers ever, but one of the best modern popular drummers

>worlds greatest drummers
>2 people from foo fighters
>a 50 year old man named "tre cool"

wow my almonds are really activating

one of those people was the drummer in nirvana, and before that a drummer in a seminal east coast hardcore band. plus, the "world's greatest drummers" thing is clearly an overstatement, it should be "best popular drummers today"

I read a beatles biography once that said ringo almost died like a million times when he was a kid, so i guess he just had strong genes.

Also john and paul used to jerk off with each other and john use to go on gay vacations with brian epstine

Tré Cool drumming is the only reason to listen to Green Day sometimes

>SLOOPY SLUMY KIND OF FALLING OF THE STAIRS KINDA OF A SOUND
what did he mean by this

Dookie and Insomniac are legitimately great albums, and his drumming is top notch there.

John was a lot more talented than Ringo, at least he could sing in tune and play more than one instrument

john is a better singer and songwriter than ringo, yeah. but i think ringo gets meme'd a lot for being the lowest-tier beatle for some reason, when he's actually musically superior on his one instrument than john on anything he plays or sings.

though to be fair, mccartney is clearly the best singer and songwriter out of them all, and not a bad bass player to boot. mccartney is probably one of my favorite vocalists ever, can do so much so flawlessly.

>best singer songwriter
>not a bad bass player
>all his bass lines are shit

>not a bad bass player to boot

Top 10 in (rock) history easily. He was just as competent of a musician as George.

lol i simultaneously got two responses that are saying the exact opposite. Sup Forums is a fun place. not joking, i like the diversity in opinions, even though i totally disagree with

He's either trolling or genuinely retarded.

Paul McCartney is a superb musician. You only need to glance at his bass parts during the Beatles era to see how complex they are, nevermind singing simultaneously.

Nobody loves Ringo Starr, and that's what I love about him. You're damn right Ringo's the best.

Bass shouldn't be that complex. As someone who plays bass, trying to play McCartney's shit is awful. It's all over the place.

>Nobody loves Ringo Starr

Pretty sure I read somewhere that this was sort of a Modern invention, and that George if anyone got the least love during the band's heyday.

Ringo was the Star of Hard Day's Night and Help

yeah, he was "the cool one" when they added him to the lineup actually. but i think what that fella was saying is that in a modern context, most people who talk about the beatles write off ringo as being just a silly looking, average-at-best drummer, even though he's actually fucking phenomenal musically.

yet he made it work. his basslines fit the songs perfectly. shows how brilliant he was.

Paul can't slap or pop, don't have speed with his fingers and never did a solo, so I guess he isn't even top 1000 rock bassist.

Please stop. Ringo's drumming is incredibly replaceable.

i bet you're a great drummer, eh?

>tfw most user probably aren't even old enough to remember pic related spamming

i am an old irrelevant faggot and i resent all of you and your youth