I'm a eurofag and have a Chinese girlfriend (about 1 month and not westernized). Today...

I'm a eurofag and have a Chinese girlfriend (about 1 month and not westernized). Today, I wanted to kiss her but she didn't want to. She didn't explain why. I didn't give a fuck and kissed her anyway, but later she texted me that she didn't want to kiss, because "I (OP) just woke up in the bus from the trip that we were having, and I didn't brush my teeth, therefore she didn't want to kiss me. Same goes for no kissing after pussy licking etc, and she has more weird shit like that. I kinda understand the pussy licking thing, but after waking up after an hour of sleep in the bus??

>Is this just a cultural thing, is she crazy or am I just being cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHCgGKiTp5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brush your teeth or get some mint gum bruh

Literally fishy.

Daily reminder: she is one in a billion.

That's retarded. She's nuts

Asians think all whites stink like how we think the niggers stink. Source: former Gook girlfriend.

I actually took one and even gave her one. Fuck her logic.

fuck off

>>>/reddit/

Just make sure you eat a tube of toothpaste the day before you cum in her mouth. That should sort things out. Minty!

will try this thanks user

Best advice in this thread

Probably because she just didn't want to kiss you. I mean who would? You're posting her on Sup Forums and I know that picture is fake because I just found it on Google Images. Try again pleb. Get a real female.

Never claimed pic was her, but here ya go.

>that's right, she wanted to kiss me before. just not after the bus ride.

Eurofag here too..
I dated a few times a chinese girl.. She didn't like pda's at all... (no kissing, cuddling or holding hands in public) but in the bed she was a little slut and I had a great time with her ( miss you 'Claire' where ever you are!!)

you dutch nigga? you look dutch

My gf does like holding hands in public, just not when her friends are around. She's slutty in bed, but I guess she's slutty in public as well, feels pretty bad man.

Damn, even with my eyes brushed out, you guessed right.

waar is die foto genomen dan?

Atm in Japan man. I live there.

>nice dubs

Stinky europoor.
Go take a shower

cool.

and maybe she thought your breath smelled bad? ask her why it matters lol

good luck friend, also your girl is p hot

Asian girls are picky with that. Even when i got home from work (night shift) i had to take a shower or sleep on the coach. They are cute and all but the nagging is intense and not like western woman. Asian woman knows they rule the home with iron fists and you better comply or no pussy for you.

I see, so it's more of a cultural thing. Nothing to worry about I suppose.

pic related?
cause if you are pulling that then just take it on the chin and buy alot of mints.

she's hot af

I bet she kisses her 9 inch dick nigger boyfriend just fine.

THIS

Pls don't crush my dreams 4chins.

You're just filthy as fuck bro, chill and respect the woman

HARRY KANE!

Also I'm a guy and I don't like to kiss after waking up either, even if it was just an hour because my breath will literally scare away the devil. Maybe her breath is like mine

>I didn't brush my teeth,
British?

I tongue kiss my girlfriend straight after an 8-hour quality sleep. She never complained once. you need to brush your teeth better and consult your doctor to find ways to reduce mouth odor.

Hahah i was thinking the same user.

Chinese people can be pretty weird when it comes to hygiene.

*your breath, I mean

Where the fucking nudes?

I never thought of this, but she texted me in Chinese, maybe the translation fucked up and it said she should brush her teeth. Any Chinesefags here? : 在车上刚睡醒 没刷牙 不想kiss

>gf nationality?

kanker

>has a chinese girlfriend
>has no way of talking to her

lol you know she doesn't love you, right?

happens to be Korean (south, obviously)

Asian here.
Also American.
Asian women in general are very princess like.
They have high demands and prissy about little things.
This is especially true with the ones who grew up in an exceptionally rich family with servants.
When you're spoiled like that, depending on how you're raised, you're used to getting whatever you want.
It's easy to get picky and angry about things for some reason coming from that lifestyle.

Ik was ook een tijdje met een chineesje aan het scharellen ook zo'n zeikwijf. 1 in a billion gelukkig.

>Chinese girlfriend (about 1 month and not westernized)
jeezus OP, you're dating a 1 month old? you sick fuck

brushing your teeth better has nothing to do with morning breath

it's a common issue, especially in mouthbreathers like I bet OP is

Her father is rich as fuck and she pays all my meals and even pays for the expensive ass love hotels here in Japan, which is nice, but that's probably why she's worrying about such little things, I guess it all falls together now.

>we're both studying japanese but texting through our own language is just easier.

kek

well, I'm sure it won't do any bad

Be careful with those rich women.
They have a tendency to be narcissistic and controlling at times too.
There are exceptions, but generally it is the case.

My breath actually doesn't smell. It's probably just the cultural complications.

looks like you were trying to smack her face with that spaghetti arm. fuck were you thinkin puttin your hand on her like that

I guess as long as I can fuck her and drink for free everything's okay. I leave in 6 months and she will probably never be wife material. I do have feelings for her tho, but what can you do.

>but what can you do.
Brush your fucking teeth

>wmaf

shit tier embarassment

>never kissed a female before

They actually love that shit

>fuck your spaghetti arm

>eurofag

It's obvious you have ass breath
Invest in one of those tongue brushes and eat some fruits or some shit so your mouth isn't ass

Maybe when you actually.put your hand on her face correctly and don't just plant your paw on her maw.

Still waiting for someone to properly translate this 在车上刚睡醒 没刷牙 不想kiss

hij heeft gelijk broeder, ziet er een beetje raar uit lol

Anything is possible, I just highly suggest that if you do keep her, don't allow her to control you. If she's narcissistic, they may start out sweet at first, but then they begin picking on you by getting mad about things that isn't worth being angry about. This is a technique they use to break you down. Then whenever they want to get something out of you, they do that same thing until you comply.

If she's just a sweet rich girl, she won't do that. She'll just be prissy. She could be a keeper though. You know her better than anyone else.

What. I don't speak gobbledygook despite what my post may have implied

just woke up in the car
haven't brushed teeth
don't wanna kiss

also, simplified chinese is shit tier

btw I think it's an excuse user

i agreed with you in dutch, because OP is dutch.

So implying SHE didnt brush or I didnt brush?

Hij spreekt niet eens nederlands, wat een kanker faalhaas fuck deze draad.

I think it's her but it's not specified

i have a chinese wife and while she is not like this i can say without a doubt that this is a cultural thing. they have some of the weirdest and stupidest understandings about health and medicine i have ever seen. I would suggest you ditch or work hard to get those ideas out of her head

fucking gongfei writing

It's simple, don't kiss your girlfriend if she don't want it, and brush your teeth.

I'm not op lol, you guys finally arsed me to use translate

How am I even supposed to brush my teeth after leaving a fucking bus. Never has anyone complained about my breath.

>asian thread
>No nudes

Is Sup Forums the new Reddit?

It's not about your breath Op is about hygiene, it's something that you Europeans don't seem to understand very well.

Non western huh? It's because she's Chinese, op. Eastern cultures, especially the Chinese, are not very big on showing affection in public except to their small children or during very rare events. Chinese culture teaches an emphasis on shame rather than greed; in western culture we teach ourselves and our kids to feel bad whenever we do something dictated as bad because it's bad right? In many eastern cultures, children are taught that being bad (while still bad mind you) isn't as big of a deal as someone finding out about it. Hence, shame over guilt.

tl;dr Chinese people have weird hangups on shame so she didn't swabs kiss you because you're in public

I see, she does always tell me that she gets really shy when kissing in public. I guess I don't have too worry that much.

Lolololol good one m8

well that explains it! dutch people do stink! too much cheese!

Yellow people are for the weak.

P U S S Y

is for you if you watch

youtube.com/watch?v=DHCgGKiTp5w

Op!

As a chink myself, living in the UK, let me tell you about Chinese girls.

In China, there are so many men, women can litch pick and choose whoever they want. In Chinese bar, trying to pull, the convo will go something like this.

Hi! Do you have business? Do you have a degree? What car to you drive? Do you have house?

Answer yes to 3/4 of these, and she will bother talking to you. You generally have to up your game to be with a china girl. They are a lot more upfront than western girls and will go off you quickly without telling you why, because they can simply get to know another guy. Brush your fucking teeth man, come on. Also dont take it personally, its an actual culture clash you may not be used to.

>mojitos
>kissing intensifies
dude if minty drinks get her in the mood you might have bad breath

Thing is, she is rich as fuck and we're not in China, but in Japan. She literally gains nothing but love out of me.

that's an interesting twist considering chinese women are literally worthless peasants