Be in a relationship where you aren't really happy anymore

be in a relationship where you aren't really happy anymore
Or
Single and lonely.

Scared if I end it I'll regret it and become really lonely, but all we really do is argue and I'm really getting sick of her shit also don't really feel that in love with her than i used to.

I don't know what to do anymore

Bump

I see

Just fucking end it you pussy. Women make up 50% of the population. There's no fucking shortage

51% you vagina, get your numbers right.

im jerking off to your misery

I spose so user

Still there OP?

What kind of shit does she do? How are you not as in love with her like what has changed in that department?

>51%
>you vagina
You should spend less time googling irrelevant stats and try going outside for once.

Be more decisive about it. Right now you've got two options: break it off or do something to stop the relationship from settling. Pick one and figure out yourself how to carry it out. If you ask Sup Forums for life advice all the time you'll become an even bigger NEET than you are now.

I have some sound advice for you OP. But I want to know if your still there before I waste my time.

I'm in a similar situation to OP's, so if you want to give some advice I will gladly take it

Im jerking off to you jerking off to his misery

Why break up with her, keep fucking her while you look for a new girlfriend, no different then when you work at a job you hate, you don't quit and then look for somewhere else to work, you keep working at that place you hate while you find something better. Bro, pussy is pussy, use that shit till you find a nicer pussy, it's the pussy upgrade process which I detail in my book, 'Pussy Upgrading Your Life'.

Holy fucking shit OP. Are you me yesterday? broke up with my GF not more than 5 hours ago. Same reasons. I should have kept it casual and let her down easy when she pushed for commitment. A part of me knew we wouldn't last. But i tried anyway. She took it better than i thought, but i still broke her heart. prolonging it wouldn't have helped though. I feel like shit. Ganna get high and relax now.

Okay, I hope I can get through to you. I am in a similar situation as well. I've been with the same woman for 8 years. We've fallen out of love around a year and a half ago. I don't know how it started, we used to love each other so much, I was proud to have her, my eyes lit up whenever she walked in a room, It was me and her against everything else.

Then it was like, I was but on the back burner. No matter what I did, I couldn't get back in her spotlight again. We have money, were fit, very active.

It doesn't matter. Now, we stay with each other just so we aren't alone. Even though were both 8/10's. I have zero confidence in myself, I'm severely depressed and its getting worse, my doctor says my depression is making my hairline recede. Which makes me feel worse. I'm 26 years old dude.

This is going to sound beta as fuck, but when we watch anime, movies, shows, blah blah. I wish we had the sort of relationship that couples have on there, I cry about it, I dream about it, I envy it. But I can't leave, she can't either. This is killing me emotionally, and eventually physically. I'm laying up next to her now as she sleeps, wishing life was different, wishing we were different. But I'm too sucked up and diluted to change it. I'm going to keep this up until I collapse user. Listen to me, if you know in your heart its over, just make the decision for both of your sakes, before its too late. If you can look into her eyes, and know that your both mereable but she smiles so you smile back. You need to let go, for the woman you once loved. You owe her that.

green text
this isnt stephen kings butt fuck tutorial on writting boring shit books for faggots

Your not wrong, but I'm indifferent. One day you'll realize that people posting on these boards at nearly sunrise, are all ill. Sickness of the mind, body, or soul. To try to distinguish them to eliminate the others is a ruse, they exist in all of us. I hope only the best things come to you in life my friend.

Stop, change your situation; spend time analyzing what went wrong and what you want to change next time around as well as change about your life;
Solitude can be a gift that you probably need to give yourself at this point.

Thanks for sharing user. I have been through the same. Sorry to say that it doesnt end. Rinse and repeat over and over again unless you change yourself. Easier said than done.

You realize the Earth is round right, it's not 'nearly sunrise' for everyone on this board, including myself. It's almost dinner and I am killing time before my Spaghetti is done, so don't lump me in with your sudden self awareness or bore me with another pointless little shit post about your small little life.

I got tumblr chills bro with that inspiring picture

Thanks for the advice Sup Forumsro, I think I'm gonna get a pause from my relationship for now and see how things go

Its four hours till sunrise for me, it was just a figure used to paint a picture for you. Life is too short to take things to the heart so often, enjoy yourself. Take a lesson from every exchange. Self awareness is anything but sudden, and your right. My life is small, as is all of ours. Just a glint on a spec of dust, that is our existence in this universe.

Good idea, and good luck. I hope everything works out for you, I truly hope that for you. Just don't put it off for too long, and get comfortable.

Am there since 2 months. GF and me broke up because we were too different and not really in love anymore. Was it the right thing to do? yes. Does it still hurt? fuck yes.
I can't stop thinking about our good times and how fucking lonely I am right now. Everybody keeps saying I will find someone better and that our relationship wasn't really that good (she never really put any effort into it and we only saw each other 2 times a week after 4 years) anyway. "Being single is awesome" is just a meme for chads, it's shit.

Did you turn into Oprah?

Being in a relationship is like being on drugs - you do them for long enough and you build up a tolerance, but if you quit cold turkey you'll go through withdrawals

I went through the same recently OP. Just end it. Sure your balls may turn a little blue, but it's a small price to pay for not dealing with her shit and spending your cash on yourself. I can guarantee you after 4 months you'll be happier

Here's a question for you faggots:
How long did you stay in a relationship that your gf/so because completely asexual?
>2 months here
I finally ended it last Sunday