Who do you idolize?

Who do you idolize?

Pablo Escobar, he's everything I want to be. A man with power, money, women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfnM45fjWFE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dries_Riphagen
youtube.com/watch?v=N49D3tmjS94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dries riphagen

Bump

John F. Kennedy

President DU30

He's got a recorded penis size of 3.7 inches erect.

17 years old when he hit the beach. More of a man than anyone twice his age today.

I legitimately admire Adolf Hitler as being one of the single most intelligent, influential, and moral beings ever to have walked the Earth.

samefriend

Hitler guy here, if Trump were to proclaim himself as the new supreme leader of the United States I would orgasm.

youtube.com/watch?v=CfnM45fjWFE

Besides the fact that he was a horrible tactician and knew fuck all about fighting a war. Oh, and he had some serious mental issues.

This guy, Kurt Knispel

> highest scoring WWII tank ace
> destroyed a T-34 from 3,000 meters
> didn't even care for awards or who he kills were credited to
> attacked an officer for mistreating soviet prisoners
> wore longer than approved hair, had facial hair and a tattoo

conquered Europe
it took the mobilized efforts of the entire world to defeat him
>being this jewish

ITT: edge

And he could have continued on to full victory had he not been such a thickheaded cunt. He also killed himself like a bitch once the Russians broke through and started tearing their way through Berlin.

Jude

Out like a man, I bet you'd have pissed your pants and begged to sucked some russian dick for a snickers bar

Yea you're right. I would have faced that shit like the coward I am rather than go out fighting like a man.

More about dries

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dries_Riphagen

Yeah sounds about right, you'd rather be parading through Moscow on your knees than go out like a man taking your destiny in your own hands, get mocked, and then hung by a bunch of eastern monkeys, all so you could live another few months because you're a special flower

Come on. You could at least make an effort to insult me. That was just pathetic and leads me to believe you're no older than 12. I'll even give you something you can use, my family is slavic. My dads grandparents came to the us to escape the nazis. We're also catholic and I believe in God.

Why?

Nice attempt to side track the discussion you filthy Slavic sub human monkey. For the record I am not insulting you, this is what you are - but wait let's make an age assumption because you have nothing further to contribute and really just want to finish your vodka. Give me a Hail Hitler and I'll let you go.

he is happy

Lots of people are happy, why that idiot?

Last time I checked, western "superior" races were bending over for niggers and sandniggers.

>hail

Fucking poser

good question
maybe I always envied those who has absolutely no self-criticism

Meanwhile in russia everyone is on meth, broke and missing half their teeth. Sucks to be you slavnig

Sorry Adolf didnt see you there, tell us how it's done.

like this you fucking degenerate

I can never understand why so many people make that argument. He didn't suicide because he was scared to die in the hands of the soviets. He was a soldier after all. He just wanted to avoid the fate of Mussolini, who after getting captured and killed, was hung down from the roof of a gas station and his corpse was shot, kicked, stoned, spat upon etc. It's the same reason samurais commited seppuku - to avoid dishonorable death.

Also, Hitler was diagnosed with a terminal illness in 1941, according to his personal doctor's diary. I think this is what really affected his poor decisions on the Eastern front.You can't really blame him for losing the war, he did his best with what was available.

the slavics gotten edgy

why did he attack russia?

Your a dumb faggot that recently watched the narcos series and now your fanboying over it without having any clue how it really works.

Congratz 10/10 fag

Hes also not white

Piper Bill hit Sword beach at age 21 playing the bag pipes.

Pre-emptive strike. He heard Russia is gonna invade Europe. So Hitler, being a good-hearted person, took it upon himself to save and protect innocent people in Europe by attacking Russia first.

youtube.com/watch?v=N49D3tmjS94