No nukes, no outsiders, who would win at total war; Finland or Sweden?

No nukes, no outsiders, who would win at total war; Finland or Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJbi8AaAp0g
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
youtube.com/watch?v=UpkzkjhGii4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

West Finns are unpatriotic. They would probably turn on us. Swedish win for that reason only.

The defending one.
/thread

How is it even a question? Our military is 20 times bigger.

nah

This.

you can delet this thread now

Current forces? Probably Finland. If Sweden would get a couple of years to rebuild their forces it might have a good chance.

kek

KEK

Why is this a question?

Don't be so harsh on yourself though, you're still "OK".
Maybe in a few more years you'll be on the verge of collapse but not yet. Sweden stronk.

The one defending.

But if we'd mobilize like right now, attack and there'd be no diplomatic repercussions we'd probably win. Just because swedish military is heavily undermanned and underfinanced. It'd take em few weeks minimum to prepare a somewhat formidable defence.

All of this is highly hypothetical since both of our armies are defenceforces and prohibited and practically not planned for offensives and we work with each other extensively so our armies are practically one as of now, we have the manpower and they have the equipment. But still my almonds get activated form the thought of finnish forces marching through stockholm, lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=KJbi8AaAp0g

Why is Eestiball such a slut for Sweden or Finland in every meme country ball comic?

You know Sweden has it's own military complex?
They can recruit people from ghettos also(former combat experience).

>akmeed cucks sven
>sven in return invades funland and cucks oshi

Yes it'd still take few weeks approx to prepare a proper defense structure their 34k active troops couldn't hold for shit for what we have in firepower and available manpower to use that firepower.

Estonia is seen as a newcomer to the club. After the fall of the Soviet Union, they started building their society after the Nordic model.

Yeah no, the size of Sweden and the terrain would not make it work 34k active troops can actually do some work no matter how many khans come from the eastern border.
Jas gripens would cut our troops down.

Used to belong to both Denmark and Sweden, culturally and linguistically close to Finland, wants to be part of the nordic countries after the fall of Soviet

What if the entirety of Scandinavia invaded Finland?

All of their professional military is almost the size of our active reserve. Without conscription they couldn't establish the needed 3:1 for invasion

Well it would depend alot on the navies and airforces, most of the large cities are coastal and Åland would probably be a big battleground

Well sweden could sure product way more way better equipment quick and they have way bigger navy, but then what? They would sail here and notice we killed all their 30k men army with 3 artillery strikes, same with finns going to sweden even we have 10 times bigger army

finnish ground forces > swedish ground forces
swedish air force > finnish air force
swedish navy > finnish navy
finnish meme magic >>> swedish meme magic

You know that Åland is demilitarized zone, don't you?

We would lose because our entire army would die from laughter /thread

You'd be killing yourself if you'd go and secure a demilitarized zone sven. Then you could say your diplomatic relations and trade and Eu goodbye.

It's not like this scenario wasn't completely idiotic in the first place

We would win but what does it matter. Swedes are bros and questions like this are utterly hypothetical.

The relevant question would be whether we can defend against Russia or not.

Sweden because Finns will not attack us. They will defend us.

Tbh, if we rebuild our military, we could thoroughly rape any nordic country.

No. It's like this:
>there are nasty Swedes, but Sweden isn't nasty.

Just rebuilding your military won't be enough. You should also catch up with the national berserker attitude you had about 300 years ago.

>that's what our men used to look like
>this is the average Finnish ""man"" from the capital area ad 2017

These days are weird

Send these faggots to the military

t.

thanks but focus on fixing finland and let us swedes just die out.

literally me

t. native Helsinkian

Good times create weak men, weak men create hard times, hard times create strong men, strong men create good tmes.

Hopefully the times will be bad soon enough

Don't die. Instead, start remembering those days when swedes killed for a living.

Goddamit.

what is there to fight for 2/3 of the nation is cucks and their kids will be cucks and then we have the nignogs that are currently 15% of the population.
Pekka, let us die and become a red flag for any feminism shit.

All those xenestrogens fucked them up real good

>average

Yes, average. Thank dog we still have real men innabönde

We'd get rekt, our "army" is shit

Pure bred finns are a butifel race

I'm a conscientious objector, I refuse to fight Finnbros.

>let us die
Nah.

:')

Mad reindeer gypsy spotted

>tfw granddad fought winter war in finland
>tfw granddad used to talk about a lot and said "vi har haft dåliga tider med finnar men fan de är de bästa som man kan ha som vänner, hoppas sverige värnar det"

fugg, how the fuck do we stop this madness I don't want these guys to be the solution, I am sure you have them too these guys.

We barely have any military forces anylonger, everything was dismantled after the cold war ended. But the little amount we have is quite well equipped and sophisticated.

I dont think either army could totally defeat the other.

Still faggy af

I show the same amount of respect towards Swedish volunteers as I show towards my paternal grandfather who fought both wars as a captain and made important contributions as a professor of botany

You seem like a true gentl'man who tips his fedora to m'ladies

Most of them are dead now and it feels bad that such bravery and interest is gone. It's basically got cuckifed by US media and leftist shit. Feels bad man.
Don't meme him, he is a good guy.

We need to make our men and women traditional again

>Swedes are bros
t. Cai-Göran

>71195423
Here we go again...

ffs

top cucks, makes me ashamed to be finnish knowing that I share this country with underdogs like these who are hellbent on sucking up to swedes

You're like barely 10 million. About 5 million are male and about 1 million of those man aren't wimps and max. 100.000 would be suited for an army of which 50.000 at max would actually go to one.

Kek.

It's a bit of a pointless hypothetical as neither country has a military geared for foreign operations as anything but peacekeeping forces. We're all focused on our defense for a reason.

It's also kind of silly because it's a hilariously unlikely scenario.

They will both win by joining up forces and kicking the living shit out of smelly snow apes like you.

Just look at this picture here It just about summarizes what's wrong with our attitude towards Swedes.

We had same attitude when it was winter war, where men freely signed up to die for finland, so don't know what's wrong with manly brotherly companionship.

and the others are half that
"wimps" can be trained to not be
also, in modern warfare manpower is becoming more and more irrelevant.

No you didn't, even more Hungarians volunteered than Swedes. Your petty, individual voluntary contributions don't make up for centuries of mistreatment.

>366 Hungarians
>8,700 Swedes

Okay, go fuck yourself. My granddad didn't die for a fake finnish guy like you.

Someone is easily triggered

It'd be decided on who's defending. Finland has the greatest on demand defending cababilities but we can't do offensives apart form small time counteroffnsives. Also it's a bloody pointless hypothesis, why would we ever fight? If there's a country that needs to be balkanized and genocided it's Russia, period.

youtube.com/watch?v=UpkzkjhGii4

wouldn't you be if your grandfather died for someone and he/she wasn't grateful?
not him btw

China also is in desperate need of balkanization and genocide, maybe india too.

>companionship
That isn't companionship, it is a form of trauma to suck up to foreign invaders and scorn your own culture and heritage. That's the basis of our Nordic pseudoidentity.
More Hungarians volunteered, even though they never made it to Finland. A few Swedish volunteers don't make up for Sweden's sins.

You do realize that a lot of Finns know this feeling?
Our grandfathers fought for the freedom and liberty of inbred Finland-Swedes in Ostrobothnia(who often refused to fight altogether) and they repay us by being allergic to everything Finnish and calling us skogfinne etc.

and africa needs to be redrawn

Painu jo vittuun, helvetillistä myötistä.

Nostaa päätä taas toi miellyttämisen tarve :')

My face the estonian woman was litterraly shagging her ass to the finnish boss today and asking for raise.
Lmao Estonians are so based.

Don't give him attention.

oletko kehitysvammainen vai eikö työkkäri pakottanu sua töihin

>vetäytyy henkilöhyökkäyksiin
aika tyypillistä hurreilta jtp
Well, at least we got to be independent for a full century before we perished. We won't make it through another with this level of self-denial.

Nostaa yleensä myötistä kun sun vammailua saa luke aina välillä töistä tullessaan, hanki säkin semmosia että tulee vähän realistisempaa maailmankuvaa nulikalle.

>rebuild their forces
What did he mean by this? The Swedish military is not in a state of decline.

Miten niin realistisempaa maailmankuvaa? Realismihan tarkoittaa tosiasioiden tunnustamista, ja sehän on tosiasia että vaikka kuinka haluttaisiin olla skandinaaveja ei me tulla sellaisia koskaan olemaan.

Did she get the raise?