WWYD / degrade thread

WWYD / degrade thread

it depends.. wheres the nude shots?

Make they sniff each others croch of the skanky underwear

Wtf are you op?start a thread n do feck all...

Ass fuck the one in the back while front watches

squeeze her tits while ramming my cock down her throat

Fuck the left one face down, then face fuck the one in the middle

pull down her yoga pants and finger her pussy while her man is asleep

more of her feet?

Fuck the left one until the other one wakes up from the shaking and moaning. then make her suck the titts of the left one while i make her cum

Degrade my slut in her tiny bikini pls!

From the back, she wore this on a public beach with loads of older guys looking at her, especially when it was wet and you could see her landing strip through it

She needs to get bent over that railing and fucked from behind, that ass is just begging for a pounding.

Glad your liking it bro, heres another bikini she wore, had quite a few people taking pics of her while she was sunbathing. Degrade my little slut

I would strip her naked and throw her down on one of the chairs by the pool and put her legs over my shoulders and pound her pussy hard and watch her tits bounce, then I'd pull out and cum all over her face and tits

She'd get her face fucked hard so her lipstick would smear off and her mascara would start running as she teared up from choking from cock down her throat.

Got any moar of her? Tits?

Nice tight body. If her pussy is nearly as tight as the rest of her body looks like, I bet she could milk anyone's balls dry. Any tits?

Glad you like her bro, here tou go, managed to persuade her to get her little titties out for the whole beach to see. Degrade her man!

How would you degrade Kristy, be rough with her she hates it.

Degrade the absolute fuck outta my girl And ill do your slit kristy

I need your replies.

email me then we do ot there, i write to much to fit in the thread limits.

[email protected]

WWYD to this 41yo mom?

Push her on the ground while she's all tangled up. Pull her dress over her head and just start slapping her ass as hard as I can. She'll try and fight but I'll slap her a couple times to make her submit. Next I'd whip out my cock and tell her it's going in her ass so she better do a good job of lubing it up, so while she's trying to suck me off I'll just grab her hair and facefuck her as hard as I can until she's crying and gagging and can't breath, finally I'll stop only to mash her face in the ground while I fuck her asshole hard and cum deep in her ass leaving her tied up face down for strangers to use. Degrade my bitchy little slut?

Wwyd to my aunt?

WWYD to her?

Hurt her

Big titted cousin.

Face down ass up. Flip, Feet behind her head. Deep drawn out penetration. I love feeling my cock hit the point it curves.

Big titted cuz in a buried barrel and full of cum.

Titfuck and cum in mouth
Hard anal

kill it with fire

she wouldn't let me put it in her butt :C

Gladly..... id tie her up, then blindfold her so her other senses are hightened, undress her down to bra and pants then very slowly cut her bra off on purpose catching her delicate nipples with the sharp blade causing her to scream out as blood starts seaping... then feel her wriggling around scared as i remove her bra and start work on her pants...

come on..more of this dirty old cow

God damn.

Good? Bad hah? Good arse on her!

Anybody?

Degrade these birds plz

Haha. More? I want someone to take that ass

Okay, well id slowly cut off her little panties, delicately gliding the sharp blade over her clit, not cutting, slidig the blade inbetween her lips and usig it to seperate them finding her pussy is soaked with excitement. On finding this id turn her over face down, grab her by her hair in one hand then get my dick out which is throbbing, id slide my dick around her pussy so its lubed up, just as she thinks im gonna fuck her little pink pussy id pull it away and press it hard against her tight little ass hole...

Kidnap her and store her tied over a table with her ass up in my basement. I'd leave my dog down there and let him use her holes whenever he wants.

Her throat would become my urinal, every drop of piss goes in that throat. I'd go down there, grab her ears, fuck her throat hard and deep without mercy, and finish with a load and my piss down her throat. Hopefully sometimes my dog and I can spitroast her too.

How about these?

Fuck her someplace public so people can see her getting rammed

How would you guys torment these two sisters, Paula and Katie??

Oral surprise , Facials for everyone.

Bro please do my girl! I love yhe way you think!!!!

no more?

saved. saved. saved. fapping. post more.

Cmon all i want someone to degrade her, cause her pain! Ruin her!
Same girl as

wwyd? comment for more

And WWYD?

When she walk in this dress, i would put my cock out, and just fuck her hard in the ass

Im not sure what dress you're referring to? She's naked on that photo

Go home

id take her to our room's balcony on the cruise ship, pull her bikini bottom to the side, and fuck her from behind while we watch the guests board

pull that thong string to one side, and stick it straight up her pooper, finish on her face

Uh sorry, i meaned But your girl would be impregnated and give me a bj

do mine first

I'd sneak in her room and tie her up. She would be helpless in her bed, trying to untie herself in vain. I'd break her clothes open and grope her tits and ass before pounding her ass as hard as I could. She'd beg me to stop and let her go, but I'd slap her in the face to make her shut up. She'D soon understand that this would be her new life. She'D be my sex slave. I'd cum deep in her ass and whisper in her ear that I'd comme back soon to use her as the anal whore she is.

hhhhnnnggggggggg

Just put it in, but better use a condom unless you want shit on your dick

she'd probably love that, being a whore that she is

ya I might next time, her ass is really firm

yeah dude, just ram it in her ass next time if you're a real man

i'd rip that off with my teeth, then dive in tongue first