So Sup Forums I got a small dick, like my fucking middle finger is larger than it

So Sup Forums I got a small dick, like my fucking middle finger is larger than it.
To fat and deep a voice to be a trap and don't like having things in my pooper to be a bear. Honestly I just like titties too much, should I just neck myself know or is there any hope for me?

Why not just drop a few pounds and your standards?

There's bound to be someone who'll either put up with a small dick or who has it as a fetish.

Or just neck it

Get off your ass and go work out. Sup Forums can make your fat pathetic useless blubber magically vanish, and shave your neck you filthly animal

can't*

Quit worrying about it. If she cares that much then she isn't worth your time.

it's funny that the first thing you go to is changing you alignment, instead of just dealing with your dick.

like this dude said, and also trim your pubes (to make it appear bigger) google really small dicks to get the sense that you're not that bad.

stop letting your penis size decide what to do with your life. and maybe buy a penis pump and do those dick enhancing things.

and a dick that isn't being used shrinks, so jack off twice a day

Your physical appearance doesn't define you as a human. As long as you are helping your country by working you still have a purpose, if you're jobless and living in your mothers basement/attic what are you waiting for.

What do you mean you cant?

If you're fat, just live for something other than pussy
With no women and children adding expenses, you'll have so much money for good food
I don't mean Longhorn, I'm talking $50-$60 meals for yourself
Indulge my man, food is pretty fucking good, I'll take the $35 duck breast I ate this weekend over any of the blowjobs in the past 5 days

Well, I'm working on the whole fatass thing. Lost about 10 lbs this month and all I've been doing is walking and no more soda. Also salads.
Feelsgoodman

This. Food is better than pussy, it tastes better, smells better and looks better. If you ever get sexual desires you can just stick your Wang in a turkey or something.

Well shit, I was just expecting a bunch of other mouth breathers to say neck myself.
In all seriousness I don't live for pussy but I have gotten a bit bummed out about it, aside from not wanting to get cucked I hate the fact that I'm physically incapable of satisfying her
>implying that I have a woman in my life
I'm no fucking numale but that shit keeps me up at night sometimes

Just post a hard pic and let us judge. You would be surprised how much size doesn't matter

It's probably not as bad as you think

Most of the degenerates are in bed or getting ready for school.

Are you a virgin, OP? How old are you?

Oh shit I just figured you were alone
Just doggy style all the time if its hard to get her off, if your balls arent too tucked up there then those slapping her clit will help the cause

Yeah, I was a fucking autistic dipshit during high school, graduated early though
18 years old as of a few months ago

Mate, that's a tough one. I guess stop being so fat so other people don't notice your fat ass fingers are bigger than your dick.

As for that, I'm not exactly proud of this one but it's a long distance thing I've know her since I was like 10, friend of a friend, she's a good person but she always treats me like her brother one minute and flirts the next.
Thinking about dropping the whole situation entirely

dont be dumb its how you use it

have you tried drugs?
drugs>sex any day of the week m90

people will tell you heroin or cocaine (or chemical derivatives/analogues of them) will induce the most pleasurable.

but some levels of pleasure can only be hallucinated. DMT is what you want OP.

dont off yourself m7.

I don't exactly have an average dick either dude. Fix what you can and forget about what you can't. You said you're a fat fuck. Lose the weight. Easier said than done, but it's fucking doable. You said pussy isn't a priority but it still bothers you. Forget about it. Completely. Find a hobby or something you enjoy and are really good at. Focus on it and find a way to meet new people with it. Chances are, you'll find the woman that digs your tiny dick. You'll be fine dude. Don't neck yourself.

yeah drop it
this is one of the things dropping your confidence like a sack of kittens in the river. and then you project it through your dick size.

time to get real w yourself boy. shed some pounds, let the dick not worry you for a while, ditch the girl and start socializing with other women to train yourself to not utterly fail once you're ready for getting a girl for real

Well between drugs and hobbies I'll say this.
To scared to do drugs, not because of the health issues but because I'm a penny pinching fuck and that shit can be expensive, or so I've heard.
As for getting my mind off the pussy, I may be young but I'm not hopeless, I keep myself busy or at least occupied so I don't get any truly dumb ideas
Fuck me, sorry for the blog. As compensation here's some tits Sup Forums likes those right?

You sound like a cool dude nonetheless, keep on your current track, lose the weight, don't do drugs, and you can do it. I'd say that most dudes can look good if they try hard enough, seriously it's just a lot of hairstyle and grooming. Keep on truckin'. (remember, drugs are for bad dudes, keep clean and you can do it!)