Hey Sup Forums, Can you teach me how to make some cool goodies with some keif pls

Hey Sup Forums, Can you teach me how to make some cool goodies with some keif pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHCgGKiTp5w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

some what?

Is that your stuff?
If so, timestamp or gtfo.
What do you want to do with it? Make some Hash?

we can teach you how to be stupider than you already are, deal????

smoke or vape it ya dumb fuck. save it for a comedown 4 a spechul occasion like after mdma

after mdma... why not during mdma?
>mdma with thc 10times better

microwave it and eat it

No weed cancels out the MDMA high which is a waste you fucking mongo

Use it to make nutella firecrackers

IS that yours? Did you save that up? Can I suck your dick for some?

I bong it. Waterfall bong is personal favourite of mine. MY mates told me to to dip the cherry of a joint in keif. Does that work?

here's my method:

>put some in a rolling paper
>squeeze it and press it until it forms a small square
>rub the square (still folded in paper) on jeans tissue
>put it the freezer for

The most efficient way possible......waterfall bongs

Pic related, step 1

Drugs are bad for you!

Watch videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=DHCgGKiTp5w

yes

grind it, put it into a mason jar, dont use the lid yet. bake in the oven in the jar at 200F for an hour.

take it out, its decarbed. now add olive oil. i usually put about 10g of weed into 3 cups of oil. heat the mixture for 3 hours at around 220F. if the oil starts to smoke, turn it down. stir it about once an hour.

after 3 hours you put cheese cloth over the opening, hold the cheese cloth using the lid ring. pour out into another jar. tah-dah, weed oil.

now just find recipies that use olive oil instead of butter. bake as normal and it'll be a good time.

The jar should be open or closed when in owen.?

Hey OP what you need is a pill press to make all of that into Keif disks. Feel free to sprinkle some coke into that too, then smoke.

Timestamp and weedtits or gtfo

Are you kidding me?
Believing kiddo myths like that?

user, I know that looks like alot in your grinder (If that's yours) but cooking it won't be a good use. If you DO cook it, don't do a pleb way of jars in the ovens ect ect if THC get's too hot, which it will trapped in a jar (esp if the oil is smoking) instead, gently heat oil with trim/keith/bud for 3 hours minimum, never let it boil

What he said for keith

If THC gets too hot* it will lose potency

(Too high)