I'm an ass man. I love skinny round asses and I love perfect puckering little anuses

I'm an ass man. I love skinny round asses and I love perfect puckering little anuses.

My girlfriend has neither. Flat butt, skin flaps on her asshole. Seeing her get out of bed in a thong just makes me go 'meh'.

I love her otherwise, she's great, amazing tits too. Can I be happy with her in the long run?

Posting good candids of asses I like!

just bumping with this little teen ass.

Are you also a sports man?
If not, start doing some sports with her to get her a nicer ass.

get her cycling or running. tone those lazy glutes

I always felt that the basic shape of an ass doesn't really change much with sports. Sure, there'd be a little more muscle, but it won't turn into round little tight ass.

But yeah, I could do sports with her. Shes a fit girl.

correct but a combination of a gainer diet hight in carbs and excercise to keep the expansion toned will fix her ass.

When my GF with an average ass, like you descriube, left me i was pretty meh about it 4 tha same reason. I mean i'm no 'chippendale' myself but having that ass out of my life made little difference.

It's akin to driving a shitty car. If it's what you've got, then sure it'll do the job. But if it dies or leaves, theres almost a little celebration because you don't have to deal with its shit anymore. Sure the next one will have problems all of its own but you've got a better idea of whats for you at the expense of the little bits of your soul that get chiped away by cars.

Do not give up on her if you "love her otherwise"
1. Try to care less about her ass, enjoy what you like her for
2. Make her do some butt heavy sports, but don't just go "Ehh, bitch. Me wan't nice ass lady, go to gym slut."
Protip: Do it with her and read some books on motivating people.
3. ???
4. Profit

Sounds like thats gonna end with u fuckin someone else

You will enjoy a big ass if it's meaty and well trained. Unless you have a small cock and just wan't to look big in comparison to a small ass.

We've talked about that. She knows I'm hugely into ass and that its normal for man to find other women attractive. An open relationship is not out of the question for us.

My ex had one of the nicest buttholes I have ever seen. Current gf just cant compare.

as someone who loves tits but has an Asian girlfriend, I can tell you that you can be happy with her, yes.

Not having something doesn't mean it's a deal breaker by any means. It is kind of a bummer, yes. But you gotta look at the other benefits of having your girl.

For example, mine can cook, clean and take care of things for me while I fuck off with LoL or whatever. That is a man's wet dream if I have ever heard one.

Told my girl who is jap as fuck with an ok ass to get her ass into the gym and thats what she did 2 months later there is enough ass there for me to bury my whole face in. Life is good.

Nice tight ass... now a peek of the butthole?

heres another of the ex

current gf ass for comparison. notice same bedsheets.

and the exes ass again. it was nice.

Nice. Keep going