This is actually really good

This is actually really good

its ok

It's good. Don't believe incoming anons who will tell you it's too plebbish or bad. They hate it because normies like it.

/thread

well duh

it's human existence put into music form

What? The album that is universally acclaimed and sold 45 million copies is good? Crazy

pipers better

Astronomy Domine and LSD are like peanut butter and jelly.

But then again so is the entirety of DSOTM

It's good enough. Quite boring for me, but meh.

it's essential DUDEcore, which makes it irredeemable trash

>I decide what music I'll enjoy based on how other people respond to it or based on the quality of its fanbase
It's people like you who are the true plebs.

i can hear you ripping that bong, junkie

Not an argument. Stay pleb.

how can one be such a pleb

>listens to meme floyd
>calls people plebs

>it's popular so it's bad
I just feel bad for you because all the incredible music you'll never listen to because you are stuck in your primitive pleb mentality.

totally. i like syd barret and early floyd best though. piper is goat

>it's popular so it's good

just like all the other sheeple. i bet you drink fluoridated water.

Stop replying to my posts

gee op if you hadn't told me i wouldn't have known

anybody who dislikes this album is trying too hard or has been corrupted by this board

>it's popular so it's good
He never said that weebshit

Well it is considered one of the greatest albums of all time...

You don't have to have that mentality to realize Dark Side of the Moon is an unremarkable bore with proto-fedora lyrics, poorly-executed experiments, and the most hideous and beige "psychedelic" tones ever known to man. DSOTM is trophied by redditors who don't know any better.

That being said, Time is a pretty good song. But pic related is a better dad-rock album in every way, especially if you flip the A and B sides like it was meant to be.

Time>Money

this

No shit.

Yes it is

I personally enjoy Wish You Were Here the most though I like a majority of their stuff and have given every album a good listen.

Saying DSOTM is bad because normies and reddit like it is just fucking dumb or b8. I mean how fucking autistic do you have to be to not like something JUST for that reason.

i dislike it because it is very boring. and what the everloving FUCK is 'the great gig in the sky' possibly the most terrible song i have heard

>implying they listen to the full album.

Not too shabby, these guys might get big someday.

this this this
seriously, there's no reason to be surprised at all, you've probably just been conditioned by boxing yourself into Sup Forums

being too autistic to get connects doesn't make you better

Floyd fans are the most pretentious group of people in this planet but DSOTM is GOAT

go back to 9gag

True desu, but only because Piper is really, really great

No fucking shit sherlock, discovery of the decade

It is. Anyone who says that it's the greatest album of all time or best Pink Floyd album is a massive pleb though.

How?

Mediocre t b h. Pipers and even Wish You Were Here are way better. But hey, at least it's not The Wall.

Because it's just not THAT good.

>especially if you flip the A and B sides like it was meant to be
Wow user! You really know your stuff! Cock.

Lol rattled

Fuck off I love The Wall

The Wall is their best album fuck off

>filler: the album
>floyds best

how about i filler you

I like more of the pic related.

>Money, get away
>Get a good job with more pay and you're O.K.
>Money, it's a gas
>Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash

>Money, get back
>I'm all right, Jack, keep your hands off of my stack.
>Money, it's a hit
>Don't give me that do goody good bullshit

>Money, it's a crime
>Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie

What did Roger Waters mean by this?

Fucking normies. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
You're the reason Sup Forums is so shit. We need to bring back the elitism.

Sup Forums is so autistically schizophrenic about "popular" music, they shit on Pink Floyd and Queen but won't stop cucking David Bowie's necrotic cock and circlejerking the most overplayed Beatles songs.

Not liking a objectively good album because it's popular or liked by a certain group is fucking retarded

Piper is a great debut and was an important release in terms of albums becoming more important than singles but it's just okay in terms of Floyd's larder discography.
It merely gives a glimpse of the greatness to come.

and not cringe at all.

Sup Forums hates the Beatles also newfriend.

You're new if you think we hate them overall, we don't suck scaruffi's dick

I would suck it if I could. I bet his semen would enlighten me and make me into a true patrician the likes Sup Forums has never seen.