Gonna smoke weed for the first time Sup Forums, what should I expect?

gonna smoke weed for the first time Sup Forums, what should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHCgGKiTp5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coughing. Lots of coughing.

depends, what are you smoking it with?

Just remember that you're paranoid because you smoked weed, not because the cops are actually about to bust down your door

hunger, lots of it

If you're used to inhaling smoke you won't cough that much. I was paranoid as hell my first few times, so that could happen too..

do it with a friendo or someone who can help cutting the paranoid off

don't forget pre-ordering pizza

You'll be okay with being bored and very hungry. You don't always get munchies though and as long as you're not weak you can talk yourself out of it.

I'm gonna be smoking with a friend, who invited me to come do it. He's done it before, so I think I'll be ok. Never smoked anything in my life though..

Op, honestly it depends on the kind of weed.

Some strains are unpleasant and make you feel paranoid. Others are pure bliss. It really depends on the strain you try first.

I HIGHLY recommend lemon haze. Sour is low tier.

I once bought half ounce of lemon haze with my two brothers just after my dad died. Hell of a way cheer yourself up.

I have no idea what kind / types of weed exists? Weed isn't legal here

don't forget some good music any type you feel like listening sounds 100000 times better when high

Put on some nice music and don't ask yourself "am i high" in other words don't think and just let it happen

Listen to a band called tool whilst you're stoned.

Coins and salty milk

never understood this reference

>what should I expect?
self awareness

DON'T DO DRUGS!!

WATCH PUSSY NOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=DHCgGKiTp5w

There are hundreds of strains. My personal fav is lemon haze although I have not tried a lot of them.

The cops to show up

to be addicted to drugs

Don't smoke too much or you'll feel like you'll whitey, takes me about four joints before I get nausea, especially if they're within 10 minutes of eachother. Don't smoke a big paper of the shit if it's your first time or you're going to heave your guts up. Don't be a fool. Smoke a one skin and let it settle with you see how you feel

don't do it kid. wait until you're 20. trust me I am a professional.

Don't be a loser don't smoke weed ur memeory is erase from smoke wead my freund)

>smoke wead my freund)

I know that feel DUDE

I know one guy from Czechowice Dziedzice whos smoking weed, his name is Maciej, he don't reccomend it.

For the first time?

You can expect to be questioning if you're high (you will be) and lightly bugging out if you resist it (as almost every does until they know how to be in that state).

You have to go in knowing that you are going to feel different. You will be able to think deep thoughts and will probably become a little more introverted, because you'll be concentrating on the rush of deep thoughts. Everything is interesting. While high, you can be given the most basic information (via watching TV, video games, music) and realize it's an onion with layers to peel back. You begin analyzing everything.

If you aren't used to that, it can freak people out. SOme people fight the high, and those people bug out. You just have to tell yourself that if you think you're too high and don't want to be, that, ok, you're here now in this place, and with that comes rewards. Tell yourself if you're that high, that means food/sex/anything is 100 times better, and it can only be that way by paying the toll of being that high.

Enjoy yourself, OP. The green woman can be a goddess or a bitch. It's all about mind set. THC is a mild pychadelic, so treat it with the respect the herb deserves.

Laughing so much your cheeks and stomach hurt.
I've only smoked once and didn't like it so here are tips:
Do it with a friend, have a movie or some music.
Prepare some food, you'll get munchies
Inhale a bit of the joint, then breathe in extra air like you would normally. This is to ensure you actually get it into your lungs. Hold for for 3 secs. Exhale.

Take 3 tokes and no more, it'll come on in a few minutes. If after five mins you haven't felt shit, do a couple more times.

Weed is fun :)
Sit back and enjoy the ride. Make sure you inhale but be gentle on your lungs. You'll probably cough and splitter a whole lot.
Munchies are wonderful. Food is so good when you're high.

U probs wont get high first time

Have tried lemon haze, you can realllly tell where it gets its name

I didn't get high the fist time smoking, Did cones with my cousin and a friend and felt nothing, even after a few... It was mixed with tobacco but my cousin was pretty surprised. Anyone know why?
I've only done it the one time.

Soooooo true. All of this

Dont think about getting paranoia. The only way you can get paranoid is when u think about it before and while u smoke weed. Been smoking weed two years now and never had a bad high.

Probably didn't inhale right

Expect the DEA

its relaxing, sleepy, sometimes euphoric and brings simultaneous clarity and fog.

Sometihng about how pussy tastes

Love baking with eulogy blasting in the backround

When I was 14 I took too much cough syrup and was tripping out in the back of my moms car. Great experience.

Honestly weed can't be different from that. If anything the cough syrup is worse

He's right you probabley inhaled wrong

certain death

you're going to throw the fuck up. Have fun :)

Even if it's meme-tier, you should start to listen to dark side of the moon after 20 mins of smoking

You should expect to smoke some motherfucking weed, don't be a bitch.

Mein neger.jpg
Lemon haze is my fav strain so far.
I'm kinda new to weed and i've tried a few others but i still the high of lemon haze is superior

Lol nice try cops
Its actually the other way around OP

kek

buy a lot of fucking snacks. crank the volume up high and enjoy the music. don't worry about what's going on, it's fine - weed can't harm you. it's going to fcuk you up the first 10-20 times you do it, in the best way possible. cherish it. enjoy it. lie down in your sofa and listen to your favorite tracks while munching on your favorite snack. this is the life worth living.

here's a picture from my latest sesh. fucking insane laughter and pure chaos as always. fucking rad.

Bringing back memories with old mates, someone would start laughing for no good reason and it would infect everyone else and next thing you know every cunt in the room is shitting his daks

have you tried super silver haze? It's the most baked you'll be in your life guaranteed.

for starters i'd go for a joint, share it with your friend. no nicotine shit, just pure weed. it's gonna be quite harsch, but it's worth it. smoking a joint is a softer approach to the world you're going to be introduced to, but -- since it's your first times, you're going to be destroyed anyway. once you have done this a good few times, move over to bongs. bongs are economic and hit you harder than atom bombs. a fat hit from a bong and you'll be crossing into the shadowrealm giggling for hours.

when you feel confident, you can do weed without your friend, and explore what it feels to enjoy weed alone. this high is different, and can be more difficult. don't worry about paranoia, it's part of it -- explore the internet while high, masturbate, listen 2 music, play games or lie in your bed alone in darkness. this is only few of the things you can do with weed to relax yourself and gain some new perspectives of life without having 2 going deep into harder drugs. weed's fine, it works well, and you will have an amazing 10-20 highs for the months to come. and again -- no, it's not addictive. it's as addictive as candy is. you'll want it, and that's okay. take it.

as for my experiences, started smoking maybe 3 years ago, did it with my best friend once a month and still do it, once a month. since then i have gained a confidence knowing that it's about me, and i can fill my shoes and my shoes only. i no longer fear the opinions of other people. weed helped me enchant my personality and become myself -- with that confidence, i started hooking up with girls easier. i convinced a danish girl to come to my place, and i live in sweden. she paid for it all. later i got myself a legendary girlfriend, way outta my league, simply because i had the confidence gathered from the spiritual experiences of weed. no alcohol, painkiller, or nicotine cigarette could've achieved the same effect. this is proof.

here is another of my best friend. our humour has grown into so many deep layers of inside humour that we don't even need 2 talk to eachother anymore. we just sort of pick up signals and laugh, randomly. fucking amazing friend. and it's all enchanted by the weed.

here's our bong - Alice, taking us to wonderland for the 8958495th time

visa bilder på tjejerna då

chilling hard. good vibes and good vibes only. really makes you connect.

also yes, fanta exotic is fucking top tier drink while blazed

du kan få dansken, flickvännen håller jag hemlig HEHE

jag, stenad som fan och dansken

eyes like smaug oh yeah baby regulars spit saliva i spit lava

Just breath it into your lungs? Hold and and exhale?

To be greatly be demotivated to do anything.

thats not all there is to it

inhale it, move the joint / bong away, and inhale even further to get the smoke into ur lungs deep. otherwise ur just egtting it in ur throat which results in 0 results

INHALE --> INHALE AGAIN AFTERWARDS

OP here. How long do the effects last? Are there any physical effects and how likely is it that people will notice, say, a day after?

red eyes, a tired look, talking a lot of shit (when you have taken it), lasts for 4 hours

the day after you're fine. feels like you've slept for ages, and you're fully rested. can't be detected the day after. if you wanna really not risk anything spray yourself with perfume or something, sometimes the smell can linger on, but... i wouldn't worry about it

>711912871
these threads poppin' up like everyday'

Duration is less than 2 hours peaking at 30-45 mins
You'll probably feel some tachycardia the first times but it's nothing, just don't panic, eventually you'll forget about it.
And no, no noticeable effects the next day other than a bit of "hangover" the first times you do it. This hangover comes when you get fucking blazed and go to sleep, the next day things feel kinda weird until you eat something.

OH MY GOD IT IS LIKE THIS VID IS HAUNTING ME

If you get mega high youll feel fatigued as fuck tomorrow.

Ah, thanks

Here's a tip, just rip your cones, when you feel like its gonna hurt if you pull anymore, pump through it. You'll get way more high if you pull it in one rather than 2 halves

My first 2 times I was genuinely not high at all I have no doubt about it and a couple of the times I've had edibles I also didn't get high

To get high

You might not get high the first time, but that's because you didn't inhale properly. So make sure you do it properly

If you smoke it in a joint, take a small hit and let the effects set in, take another hit 2-5 mins later(we don't want you to overdo it and get paranoid now don't we?)

If you do it right you should get pretty high and depending on what you smoking on, hunger, sleepiness, energy boost and lots of laughter are all the horrible side effects /s. Make sure you aren't getting bored though, so get something to eat, a movie or my personal fav: youtube vids and music.

Now my first time getting high lasted all afternoon, but I really overdid it.

Anyway, don't take a hit if you don't feel like it and good luck and have fun!

have water with you

Theres a chance you get a súper strong experience where you see everything happening passively, almost like watching a movie featuring yourself.

If it's your first, the strongest effects will last a couple hours, the rest is just a mild buzz until it fades