Will he be the next great Trump?

Will he be the next great Trump?
Also Trump maymay thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cXgODAJC-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

little bastard !

you mean the Forst great Trump? and no - genetics suggest that he will also be a narcissist, or sociopath, or autist or schizo or Bipolar - all related, all the same genes expressing differently.

so no.

Anyone else think little baron trump is kinda a cute kid

irrelevant
sage

Salt mining has become such a lucrative business lately.

>Implying Kushner won't be taking the Trump name

Delete this

hi

butthurt rage the post. attacking a child. how manly of you.

funny no one ever said this about obarrys kids.

I wonder if it's really just his young clone and not his real son, a la Lex Luthor..

I have an honest question here. How does Alex Jones support Trump, a known Clinton supporter, war monger, stop and frisk advocate, and billionaire elite, when just before Trump announced his presidency, he rallied and bullhorned about liberty over tyranny/war/etc.? I don't get it. I tried calling in to his show to ask him this directly but I never got through.

kek'd so hard

youtube.com/watch?v=8cXgODAJC-k

The current Alex Jones isn't the real Alex jones

well you will need it for your roads when the next polar vortex hits you.... oh but there isn't any such thing as Climate change is there?

nits grow into lice. Kill it now before it emulates its rancid father

Eh, kinda.

Jones is a troll. He supports trolls. he isn't interested in truth or anything other than ratings - you think the man has any values other than his own pocketbook?

2016 and just now realizing that Alex Jones is a shill, bullshit artist, and just a shitty entertainer.

Gay

I guess I'm just wondering this now cause he at least used to try to hide his prejudices a bit better in the past. Now all I see is Tangy Tangerine and Super Male Vitality, and how cool you look driving to your polling location in your sports car. Oh, and Trump Trump Trump screw you establishment, Trump Trump, angerrrrrrr.... commercial break

He will one day rule the Earth

Does anyone else hear "The Omen" music whenever he steps on stage?

Hillary pls go

according to Sup Forums barron trump is really a younger version of donald that time traveled to learn what he's going to have to do in the future