Its gone. Just one month ago it was on the first page but now its completely wiped out...

Its gone. Just one month ago it was on the first page but now its completely wiped out. Its gone newfags; we are late and new.

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21577_Making_Fun_of_Cutters_LOL_TRIGGERS.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn...

show her !

bruh i dont have

woe are we

only thing i have pertaining to her and omegle

What is this

same

Looks like some cutie from Omegle

I would tell you but youre better off not knowing cause youre probably never gonna find the uncensored shit anyways

Some girl that used to frequent the boards a few months ago but got doxxed and her father was shown all the material she posted

Yadungoofed 2.0

You're all pathetic cucks

Shit, that's cash.

She is going through some shit nowadays

thats not eliza

shes a cutfag Sup Forumsro

why the fuck does she do this

If your depressed its actually quite relieving.

basically she's selling her self worth for body generated drugs.

And likely she could die from it, let her die. Just another fish in the barrel

I carved the the date of the day the event leading to my depression happened into my arm. It does not feel good, but you kind of want to do it again. I hurts. But that was the last day I woke up and everything was fine.

you must be really stupid to think that hurting yourself would make you feel better

>> you must be really stupid to think that hurting yourself would make you feel better

Then explain to me you genius why people do it? Without using google you faggot.

if you're out there, eliza
i hope you are doing ok
i would worship you if i could
find happiness wherever you can
lot's of love

Anone got the timestamp of her recent trip back to Sup Forums?

I think it was the 9th of this month

Shes also (WAS) a heroin addict

Gross

THIS I NEED THAT TOO

please don't post images/videos like this
it is really upsetting for those of us who genuinely care about her personal safety

>heroin addict
Isn´t she like 15?
¨murrica what the fuck is wrong with you?

Get off Sup Forums.

I think its cute

attention whores

efukt.com/21577_Making_Fun_of_Cutters_LOL_TRIGGERS.html

fuck you

I think its fine that; shes just experimenting. Besides she went to rehab and is clean now so its something that is behind her

cutting actually releases dopamine but it's only short term relief. I only did it once and it made me feel so much better.

bump i saw it on an archive yesterday i thought i saved it but i guess not fuck man

>You're never going to fuck her
>You're never going to touch her
>She's never going to look at you
>She's never going to even know you exist
Moralfaggot

i love you, eliza

sounds cool but i hate blood i wouldnt try it myself. im looking into getting high off poppy seeds apparently you only need a dozen poppy seed bagels to get a high equivalent to a medical dose of morphine

Man I never understood why she'd be doxxed. I mean, why hit the brakes on the train if it's going somewhere fun?

i love her more

SERIOUSLY THO

shes gucci

she is tiny

did i jus find my new fetish or is it because of her

Indeed

She recently stated shes 88lbs but trying to gain weight

slav spotted

I know right? I understand some attention whore who wouldn't put out but Eliza-chan, really? It was getting so interesting too I'm sure an actual legitimate nude video would have been released eventually. But no someone thought it would be funny to ruin the fun. Now all we got to drool over is her in clothes. Seriously? Clothes? Nigga how am I supposed to stroke my dick to some FUCKING FABRIC?

Most definitely her

eliza is love

eliza is life

op here sounds like you know your stuff

damn right user she has no right to be this beautiful and that playing of her with her blood cant stop watching

Is that why she has fucked up teeth?

I know a tragedy when I see one. Gott damm why can't the powers that be put a grey-eyed perfection like her into my life?

I saw her around but never paid much attention, so the skinny is: She's like 16, raped by her father, addicted to heroin, cutting and she found some solace in Sup Forums? Yikes

she was raped by her father?
if yes can you tell me moar user?

Never change, Sup Forums

not user u were speaking too but i have an audio webm where she says she got raped by her father. It also explains why her father isnt in any family pictures

>never paid much attention
>knows more than I do about her

no really i want to know what happened i am a newfag

dont go down this rabbit hole her n00ds are gone anyways

Well I don't know fags, I just googled it. Can somebody with more infor/knowlege confirm or deny?

dont want to see any
i just want to know what happened to her.is she still around here

confirmed raped by father

leave her alone

she doesn't want the attention anymore

i guess a lot of oldfags left Sup Forums and went to m@sterchin

some say shes dead, some say shes in rehab, some say shes alive and well

She has a supposed youtube channel where she will update her close fans but im even suspicious of that.

>Shilling for master

FBI please leave

i checked there too, its all gone gone gone gone

Fuck isn't there any nerdy hackeranon who knows how to find it with the help of his deep web contacts?

What was she on the front page of?

Reddit