I'm having this argument with my friend about whether or not Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas" is a...

I'm having this argument with my friend about whether or not Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas" is a Christmas movie or a Halloween movie. I contend that, even though the plot of the movie is centered pretty much around the holiday of Christmas, it's still a Halloween movie. You don't think of TNBC in the same category as Miracle on 34th Street, the Grinch, a Christmas Story, Rudolph, etc.

Help me convince this faggot that he's wrong and he should stop watching that goddamned movie over and over now that it's waaaaay past Halloween.

Other urls found in this thread:

birthmoviesdeath.com/2015/10/18/nightmare-before-christmas-is-a-halloween-movie-says-director
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a Halloween movie dickhead

Die Hard is the best Christmas movie

It's actually about both holidays

It's always nightmare (Halloween) before Christmas, so you're both right.

/thread

That's what I'm saying. The plot may be centered around Christmas, but it's because HALLOWEENTOWN is hijacking it. The imagery is mostly Halloween-esque. The music, except for "What's This", is mostly from the perspective of Halloween folk.

Shut up

No fucking shit it's about both holidays, you retard. I'm just saying, if you're going to watch the movie to celebrate a time of the year, the ideal time is during the month of October, not waiting until after Thanksgiving because it's your favorite Christmas movie.

Samefag

I always remember watching it around Christmas so for me it's a Christmas movie. But seeing as it was released on around the time of Halloween, it's a Halloween movie.

Murdock, is that you?? You fucking bastard. It's fine if you want to watch a Halloween movie at Christmas-time but stop calling it a Christmas movie!!!!

I will not good sir!

There's two types of people in this world:
People who think The Nightmare Before Christmas is a Halloween movie, and retards.

I've hidden your toothbrush. Go ahead and buy a new one...you'll be in for a big surprise when you go to use your toothpaste. Also I'm going to fuck your sister this weekend.

This will clear things up

birthmoviesdeath.com/2015/10/18/nightmare-before-christmas-is-a-halloween-movie-says-director

Fuck off, faggot shill. How can it not be a Halloween movie? The main protagonist is the fucking PUMPKIN KING. He dabbles in Christmas because he's bored AF about Halloween but eventually realizes that Halloween is his element. How dense can you be!?

>he had to tell the truth: this is a movie about Halloween, and the people of Halloween, and how they react to something like Christmas.

Source: Henry Selick, the director of Nightmare Before Christmas.

Thank you, user. You're a diamond.

Go ahead, my sisters not even that hot. In fact she kinda looks like a dude.

Pshhh you're not Murdock. Murdock's being a faggot in his statistics class while you're just a dumb charlatan who hasn't even seen his sister IRL or made out with her at Carson's wedding over the summer. Stay pissed off, fake Murdock.

>There's two types of people in this world:
>People who think The Nightmare Before Christmas is a Halloween movie,
>and retards.
Not as dense as somebody who can't understand what is obviously meant by that statement.

>Shill

Are you really that much of an ignorant nigger? Do you even know what that word means you middle school drop out faggot?

lol you're right. I just got egg on my face. Sorry, user bro....I should've read more closely.

Yes I know what shill means I go on Sup Forums and read the wikipedia article about ponzi schemes

I mean I read the article about confidence tricks

Well I mean you own up to it, when there are some faggots who just won't admit when they're wrong. Good on you.

Yeah I fucking hate those kinda fags. When they are proven wrong they try to backpedal and twist their own words. Cheers, bro.

Disgusting animal abuse eat shit and die fucking retard.

Fuck you nigger go suck the intestines out of a dead donkey's ass you pedophile goat-fucking bitch ass

post halloween pre christmas movie
should be watched closer to halloween then to christmas
I dont care what this burton says

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.