What is the worst thing someone has called you?

What is the worst thing someone has called you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=doFnCzUxLU8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gay :(

(you)

too gay :(
because my name is Tugay

checkd

pussy swine bastard

Christian molester

fiance

fag on Sup Forums

god

A berserker

Treacherous white Knight dog

Coon bait D:

Dad

Canadian.

youtube.com/watch?v=doFnCzUxLU8

Mozart.

Jake.

No one has ever spoken to me in my life. I was a dumpster baby that aome Inuits found. They raised me through my first winter and summer then fell victims of a Grizzly Bear attack. The whole tribe was wiped out. When the Bears left a pack of Wolves took interest in me and took me in as one of their own. I was raised by the Wolf Pack. I am a Wolf. People are scared of the Wolf.

literally Hitler

kek

During highschool, me and 2 of my friends were asked to come with our parents to an intervention talk. We were the group of troublemakers in our class.
So it's already embarrassing enough listening to him list all the shit we've done. But then he starts to talk about how even though my friends did some bad stuff, he at least sees some potential in them. I on the other hand am a complete deadbeat in his eyes and he recommends I leave the school.
All right in front of my friends, their parents and my mother.

Somebody said my mother was a hamster and my father smelt of elderberries.

go on

Well that's the story.
Kinda crushed my spirit at the time, even more so my mother's I think.
Fuck him though, I'm getting my Master's in mathematics by the end of the year, so I guess it worked out in the end.

an angry old black guy called me a white devil one time

it offended me briefly

Fuck whitey.

topkek

pond scum prick

Griffith =((((((

You didn't think it was funny? A black guy thought I cut him off the other day and called me a cracker no fewer than 50 times. I laughed uncontrollably and sincerely in his face. Well...not in his face because we were in our cars, but I lost my fucking shit and he raged. That shit doesn't offend me for one second. "Cracker" and "white devil" are right up there in offensiveness as "poopy head" and "dumb dumb."

Kirito-san cuz weeaboo friends

Get called "white devil". I'm like, "Thanks, bro!"

No. Cracker means whip cracker as in slave owner, as in master. Niggers don't know that though.

>tip their fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

DO YOU FEEL MY SUPERIORITY BLACK BOI!!?!?!???!?!

You were just a mistake - mom

because honestly theres nothing you can call white people. I know honky and cracker sound retarded but what we got.

My buddy tho says nothing pisses him off more than being called "white boy"

it was the way he said it, it had feeling behind it

i was repossessing his car and he yelled out 'you god damn vulture, how am i gonna get to work? evil! white devil!'

at first i was like, yeah well i kind of am and felt offended, then i realized hes just another nignog and continued to drag his car down the street

like every woman for the past 200 years yea

kek'd

>white boy

Wouldn't offend me either. Your friend needs to grow a thicker skin.

I get called Terminator/Schwarzenegger occasionally - different people over many years. Apparently I walk like him.

I'm happy with the way I walk and I respect Schwarzenegger's movie work. I don't herald the imminent destruction of humankind... that's what President-Elect Shitmypants is for.

Leave me alone faggots 'fore I cry.

Trump is in ight. enuf about your insecurities fuck sake

>the nightmare fuel laugh from that movie

you should had beated the shit out of him, fuck you user! you made me FUCKING RAGE

I was gunna say something on the lines of this as well but didn't ^^^ x3

>yeah well I kind of am

Uh no, no you're not. This is how the world works. You pay for your shit or it gets taken from you.

Let me just go out on a limb here and say it was some sort of a luxury car, maybe a Lexus, a car that he clearly could not afford in the first place. Right? I'd bet my nutsack. Well... that's on him then, isn't it?

Yeah right, get kicked out of school and embarrass my mother even more.
That's a sound plan.

Dad

>Mother LuL

Liberal

cuck

Feminist

this

better than getting humiliated by some old piece of crap that say you are shit IN FRONT OF YOUR GODDAM MOM

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

kekd but muh 1st world problems tho

it just gets to you sometimes when you're chewed out daily, sometimes i handle it better than others

and youre close, 2013 caddy sts if i remember right

Sounds like you kind of needed to hear that if you want to know the truth. You might have grown up to be an actual waste of space were it not for that. Sometimes you need someone to do that for you. You should find that guy and thank him, honestly.

straight

you know what's up

its the worst isnt it? Who wants to be one of these losers

>Common

This
Few years ago

Iceman and zombie.

but beat the shit out of him first

Looser.

wow, that sucks, was your ex? ;)

Yes, I'm sure you would have knocked him out cold, would have been delcared badass of the school and finished with straight A's and went on to become an astronaut

I would have made it my life mission to see that cunt bleed into concrete if he said that to me

>2013 caddy sts

Yep. There's a guy at work who -- and I'm not shitting you -- had his brand new Mercedes repossessed. He ended up declaring bankruptcy. And now, bankruptcy is a thing that happens sometimes and it's supposed to be a learning experience. Guess what kind of car he bought post-bankruptcy? ANOTHER brand new Mercedes!

I went through it myself. I bought a nice, new car that I could not afford, amassed a ton of debt, declared bankruptcy. Now I drive a 2005 Dodge Stratus that smells like a thousand bacon egg and cheeses. Lesson learned, and it still gets me to work.

Don't be silly, girls aren't smart enough to insult like that
He was my bestfriend, funny enough he still is
Greatest person I've ever known

what the fuck are you

I was gunna something on the lines of this as well buuut ^^^^ :3 just don't be a bitch and do whatever tf you want

What do you mean m8

Naw dude use neo liberal philosophy if you really wanna piss off some white people.

Good shout user. Fuck that motherfucker. Bitches like that can only make you stronger.

They say i'm mad..

a lot of people see cars as status symbols

i never really understood it until i read The Millionaire Next Door then it all made sense

Slut ._.

no

ur just a cringy fuck

woah is dis a womayn on Sup Forums!11

>._.

I lold

Red pill was for what? A cringy grind everyday!?

The One and Only

Cause that's what btards do

I was called friend once. Long time ago.

Was called a purple grease ape once

>kek

Jokes on him, I'm white.

Someone who has no morales. I cheated on women alot.

I've settled down now, I dunno, just liked fucking and wasn't going to let a relationship stop the feelgood for my dick

I was called a newfag once when the fact is I had been here all summer

male-slut
I hope you get cancer

Man..................... this thread is depressing.

From the outcome of the story, you might think he was trying to give me a pep talk or something to motivate me to do better, but that was honestly not the case.
The guy was a real dunce, had been a teacher for 4 years maybe and was completely not up to the task of handling highschoolers.
I was a real shit back then, granted, but he was inept and kind of an asshole.

ID Heaven

Not so much a name, but 'I envy everyone who has never had to speak to you'.

At the time it was fine but later on it hurt.

SO YOU DIDN'T TAKE A SWING WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE CRY HARDER

Look, I'm a teacher, and I'd never say anything like that to a student, mainly because I'd probably lose my job if I did, but also because there's *usually* a better way to motivate a student.

That being said, there are one or two students every year who probably need to hear something like that. I'd love to have told this one student I had last year what a piece of shit she'll grow up to be, but I couldn't.

Guarantee you I'll see her name and face on the news one day for doing some stupid shit because she's been coddled and expects the real world to be a lot like high school. It isn't.