Colin Kaepernick suicide watch thread

How long before this half breed ends himself?

He's going to become a BLM spokesperson

Fuck off. He is happy for the team. Stop trying to ruin this niners victory with your autism

Gabbert > Kaepernigger

this.

his hair isnt like that anymore. thats when he was pro-america

now he has dindu hair and is ant-america

please post the correct version of himself next time. thanks

one anthem

olive oil lookin mf

lol, hes black but hes no nigger. this is all a carefully calculated stunt to keep the team from cutting him so he can collect the rest of his fat, undeserved contract, then play out 3 or 4 more years as a backup to shitty teams before retiring

>lose starting position to a literally who
>chimp out for attention

black lives matter tho

hes center stage on football night

and didnt even throw a pass

so

I didn't think it'd be possible, but Kaep's a far more obnoxious attention whore than Teboq.

Fuck off nog. The Great Gabbert is the Aryan hero this semen slurping franchise needs

When exactly did Kaep fall from the good graces of the 9ers? Dude used to dominate, but then fell off the radar almost instantly

same time as harbaugh

he got exposed after (a year and by then) everyone realized he could only run like a gazelle

For me it was a long and slow process of denial. 2012 Superb Owl year was god tier, 2013 he was still fucking awesome, still remember sitting at BJ's brewery with friends watching him rape the packers. Seeing his 80 yard dash against the Seahawks in the legendary NFCCG. Good times. 2014 was when it all started falling apart. He was very very mediocre that year, but we gave him a pass. 2015, we all know what happened. Absolute shit. I knew there was something wrong mentally when I saw that one play of him missing a receiver who didnt have a defender on him. Then I felt bad because he gave the 49ers a god tier contract for his performance on the time then proceeds to get rekt and lose out on his incentive based contract. I used to defend against people who didnt like him because he was tatted and wore snapbacks. Now with his nigger bullshit I just dont give a fuck, i hope we cut him.

Harbaugh and Roman had to dumb down his offense in 2014 just for kap because they realized that he is a literal meme QB.

They tried to play it off as "streamlining the offense", but every fan knew that Kap was to dumb to run the offense and they had to simplify everything into Gun/3WR sets because he can't play under center.

all the running qbs did good for a season when nobody had any tape on them. give all of the nfl a whole offseason to prepare for it, and it exposes why that shit works in college and not in the pros.

It's fucking genius. Chip Kelly is probably scared shitless of Kaep calling him a racist.

>D-do what you want Colin

exactly. he was probably a week away from being cut, he pulls this shit. no way in hell theyre going to cut him now, he probably will even be able to squeeze the browns or the rams out of a $50m contract next year out of this shit too

>i hope we cut him.
next year when they've paid him his remaining guaranteed money and the cap hit is significantly less, almost like the deal was structured to cut him after this year...

Only Wilson is still an NFL starter

Tebow out of the NFL, RG3 maybe done for the year, out of NFL, Kap out of NFL after this year

They can cut him at any point (i think prior to FA or the draft) in any year and not suffer a cap hit. Once that deadline passes then his salary for the year is fully guaranteed.

exactly. ever other one of that breed is done. wilson adapted his playstyle, when he runs he keeps his eyes downfield still

You know nothing about Chip if you think that affects his decision at all.

Here it is

>You know nothing about Chip
Oh, hello somebody who knows Chip personally

Well memed

>Well memed
>as his posts a pic of dk

Don't be ridiculous. He has (and will continue to get) enough guaranteed money to last the rest of his life.

He also successfully has a career as a political activist when he retires/gets cut. If anything, he has more to live for more than ever.

>career as a political activist
>career
>as a political activist

Well, Newton can actually pass too. Plus he's built almost like a linebacker.

They obviously exist. He will be fine - national exposure like this will only help him.